Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Zaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:03 am
mazuac
I may be wrong, but isn't it true that under Sharia(t?) Law, that if someone leaves Islam their penalty is death?
Yes, death penalthy! BETRAYING ISLAM = Death Penalthy

I made a whole topic about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:07 am
Muslims and Christians have simmilarities... BUT, CHRISTIANITY IS BEGINING TO DIE!

I guess that more than 50% of those who are officially christians, don't believe en god rolleyes  

Sir_Zaki

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 am
Yes, Christianity is losing adherents. And yet, those who follow it are well and alive! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 am
Assalamualaikum
Wow.it's hot in here
I don't know much
But i've been thinking

IF true that Jesus(peace be upon him) is a god(as told in one of the testament that he claimed to be) why he died?
I mean..God is forever & we only have one god which is the god of Islam, Allah subha nahu wata 'ala(swt)
God is the creator therefore god can't die
So the conclusion is Jesus is no god
God doesn't have the same figure as humans like Jesus was.No one knows how god looked like rite?
Ok2.IF we have two gods,or more, imagine what will happen?
They myb fight & we won't be able to live pecefully!
Of coz god is One & it's ALLAH SUBHA NAHU WATA 'ALA
I'm sorry if my statements here are unacceptable but these are real facts as written in Quran
I'm not saying that the Bible is wrong, no
But the Bible have been 'manipulated' throughout the year
So please reconsider about it

Thank you  

Kidaisuke

Kidaisuke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 am
Sir_Zaki
mazuac
I may be wrong, but isn't it true that under Sharia(t?) Law, that if someone leaves Islam their penalty is death?

But now days there are no such thing anymore & it's ashamed that many Muslims had converted to other beliefs.
Well I think the end of the world is nearer neutral
There had been a lot off bad things happening in the past few years like eartquakes, wars & tsunami
Let us pray to Allah subha nahu wata 'ala & hoping things would change to a brighter side

-btw, im new here-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 am
Tsunami and Earthquake is natural...  

Sir_Zaki

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:56 pm
Sir_Zaki
mazuac

How barbaric.
That makes me wonder how many people remain Muslims because they are afraid of the death penalty because they no longer believe in Allah, but something else, and how many people are Muslim because they believe in Allah.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm
Kidaisuke

But now days there are no such thing anymore & it's ashamed that many Muslims had converted to other beliefs.

Incorrect. It's Shariah law, and it IS still practiced. Don't believe me? Head out to Pakistan or somewhere in the Middle East. People still die for these kinds of things.
You should be grateful they've found solace somewhere, in some other belief, than turning to something else to ease their souls, like alcoholism. stare

Kidaisuke
Well I think the end of the world is nearer neutral
There had been a lot off bad things happening in the past few years like eartquakes, wars & tsunami
Wars + earthquakes+ tsunamis=is nothing new here. Wars have been going on since the dawn of human civilization. neutral nothing on an apocalyptic scale.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sir_Zaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:33 am
Aliens are invading xd That should be it 3nodding

And I know that it is still happending, BUT! What's wrong in that?

If I should use my stupid human brain, I would think that every human got their right to change relegion without getting killed.

But Allah(the everything knowing) tells something else. Soo we should follow that!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Kidaisuke
Assalamualaikum
Wow.it's hot in here
I don't know much
But i've been thinking

IF true that Jesus(peace be upon him) is a god(as told in one of the testament that he claimed to be) why he died?
I mean..God is forever & we only have one god which is the god of Islam, Allah subha nahu wata 'ala(swt)
God is the creator therefore god can't die
So the conclusion is Jesus is no god
God doesn't have the same figure as humans like Jesus was.No one knows how god looked like rite?
Ok2.IF we have two gods,or more, imagine what will happen?
They myb fight & we won't be able to live pecefully!
Of coz god is One & it's ALLAH SUBHA NAHU WATA 'ALA
I'm sorry if my statements here are unacceptable but these are real facts as written in Quran
I'm not saying that the Bible is wrong, no
But the Bible have been 'manipulated' throughout the year
So please reconsider about it

Thank you

I think you have something mixed up. Jesus is not a god. Christians are not Polytheists. We are Monotheistic. In our view, there is ONE God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. 3 Persons, 1 Essence. Somewhat hard to comprehend, but we beleive in 1 God.

Why did Jesus have to die? Well, in the Old Law (Judaic Law) the punishment of sin was death. The atonement for sin was a life. And thus, that is why animal sacrifices were done. A life, for a life.

However, the animal sacrifices were not eternal atonement, just temporary. The only way to solve an infinite problem (sin in the human race) if for an infinite atonement. Nothing in this universe is infinite, and even the universe will one day end. God IS infinite. That is why he died for us. He was the atoning sacrifice for our sin. He was the incarnation of God in human flesh. And no one knows how God looks, in his heavenly throne. But, Jesus is God in the flesh, and thus, that is one way of God being know to us.

Also, we don't worship two or more gods. We worship one God.

And no, the Bible has not been manipulated through the years, unfortunately. We have documents and texts dating back to the first and early second centuries. Furthermore, if Christianity was a lie, if would not have been spread as far as it did. Paul, the main person who spread Christianity almost single-handed through the Roman Empire was thrown in jail, beaten, and eventually killed for his beleifs. And he had been converted, had seen visions of Jesus being alive, etc..

I apologize, but... history seems to show us that the New Testament has not been corrupted throughout time.  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Sir_Zaki

Because someone got the idiotic idea if someone disagrees with their faith, they should die for something they no longer believe in. An ancient practice that Muslims started carrying long after other religions believed that such a notion was contradictory to building a religion of peace.
....again, how barbaric can Islam get? Get with the times, people.

Sir_Zaki
I would think that every human got their right to change relegion without getting killed.
Shariah law begs to disagree. Which is....Islamic law. You're contradicting your own faith now, congrats.
Sir_Zaki
But Allah(the everything knowing) tells something else. Soo we should follow that!
Your allah says that you should kill people who leave the faith.
...what a religion of peace. rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 am
Slick Southpaw
Sir_Zaki

Because someone got the idiotic idea if someone disagrees with their faith, they should die for something they no longer believe in. An ancient practice that Muslims started carrying long after other religions believed that such a notion was contradictory to building a religion of peace.

Sir_Zaki
I would think that every human got their right to change relegion without getting killed.
Shariah law begs to disagree. Which is....Islamic law. You're contradicting your own faith now, congrats.
Sir_Zaki
It's not Islam who's getting babaric. It's the world who goes against more and more against Islam.

If You leave Islam there is no point in living!

Well... I am saying what I would think, if I was not that intelligent. lol

Yes! And soo what? Killing betrayers is not peaceful???  

The_Pathan
Captain

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 pm
The_Pathan
Slick Southpaw
Sir_Zaki

Sir_Zaki
Sir_Zaki
It's not Islam who's getting babaric. It's the world who goes against more and more against Islam.

Well... I am saying what I would think, if I was not that intelligent. lol

True, the media hypes up many stories on Islam. But I am afraid you have it backwards. The Muslims who take the Quran and it's commandments are the ones imposing Sharia Law, thus creating the barbaric-ness that we say today. 1500 years ago, perhaps that was okay... But, obviously, human life is valued today.

On the contrary, there are tons of reasons for living!

And they are not betrayers. To you, people who leave Islam may be betrayers. But they are people who have seen something wrong with Islam, and left it. Killing betrayers is not peaceful. Especially if killing the person is made on the basis of religion, and merely switching beleifs.

If you really wanted to reach a "betrayer," wouldn't it be more peaceful to speak with them, ask them what is wrong, why they left, and try to bring them back... Or kill them and send them to *your* hell?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 pm
The_Pathan
Yes, we are all totally against you for having archaic laws that suffocate basic human rights, such as an ability to chose what to believe. rolleyes
It's Shariah law that's barbaric. And don't give me the "baawww the media is making us look bad for everybody" crybaby statement. The Catholic Church has been shafted by the media since the concept of media was invented; and you know what? We've been going strong for 2,000 years. Grow up and deal with it. I'm not going to a**-kiss your religion because you don't like the fact that you have morons in your religion that make your faith look like a bloody b*****d religion that shouldn't exist.

The_Pathan
This makes no sense. If you leave Islam, that means it is not fulfilling your spiritual needs. If you're forced to stay a Muslim against your will, well that's where the no point in living begins to make sense.
The_Pathan

Since when was basic violence and murder acceptable in any religion? rolleyes
Man, if Christianity kept up this retarded logic, we'd eliminate a huge population while Muslims decimated the other portion. Sure you don't have to be exactly pleased that someone left the faith that they were raised in, but it's nothing worth killing people over. neutral

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas