Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 pm
"No, Ray!" Emmy whined, reaching out for her sister's hand as she walked away. She glared at her when she walked over to Chris's group. She sighed lightly and looked around. She hugged her back pack closer, if that was even possible. She tried to concentrate on her book but everytime she did, she burnt either the book or herself. She had been by herself before just not in a setting like the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm
Ray giggled and chatted it up with all of the guys. She had never met so many talented guys before. One had speed, one had weather control, one had shapeshifting, one had transporting. She laughed as they all chatted. Chris wrapped his arm around her shoulders with a smile, as if to tell the guys to back off. She also befriended the girls of that group, all were extremely pretty and nice. They had a wide range of talents though she had yet to meet another mindreader/telekentic. She looked over at her sister and sighed. She waved a bit and turned to the front as the principal began to speak  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 pm
Emmy sighed, though she didn't wave back at her sister. She turned to the front again when she heard the principal start to speak. She put her book away into her bag and still hugged it close. She looked around at the people, they all seemed to be focused on the front of the room. She let her attention focus on the principal as he continued to speak about the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Ray nodded knowingly, she had red all of the brochures. They were told to go into the next room and find their name on an envelope and to go to the assigned dorm room. Ray knew Emmy wouldn't like this too much. She hadn't been seperated from Emmy too much lately. Ray and Chris and the rest of the gang got up and walked calmly into the room. Ray quickly found hers, knowing no one else would be named Raylene. She waved good bye to her new friends as they all went towards their rooms.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 pm
Emmy got up from her seat and hugged her back pack close as she found her envelope in the next room. She tried not to burn it as she opened it and checked for her dorm room. She saw Chris' group leave, thinking that Ray went with them she slung her back pack over her shoulder and tried to tough it out without her sister there beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Ray giggled as she crept up behind her sister. She playfully lept at her, wrapping her arms around her. "Hey Emmy. Any friends yet?" She asked, letting her sister go, with only minor burns to her arms. She sighed softly. "Maybe soon I'll be able to hug you without the fear of having my arms burned off." She teased. "Need any help?" She asked  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:31 pm
Emmy gasped when her sister lept at her. "Well if you didn't scare me, maybe I wouldn't have burned you." She laughed quietly. "None yet. Maybe I'll make friends with my roommate." She said looking down at the piece of paper she had pulled out of her envelope. "I just need help with finding my dorm room." She sighed lightly, looking at her sister then back down to the slip of paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 pm
Ray grinned and nodded, snatching the paper and skipping off. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Come on. It's this way." She said as she skipped around the corner towards the second building. It was all organized by ages. There were 3 houses. 12 and under. 13-15 and then the 16 and up. Therefore making it easy to locate. The girls were on the third floor. Guys on the second of each house with a lounge on the main floor. Ray skipped up the flights of stairs and went down the hall. "FOUND IT!" She called with a grin. Not knowing where her sister had disappeared to  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:43 pm
Emmy shook her head as she finally caught up with her sister in front of her door. "Ray, you have to slow down." She laughed quietly as she was slightly out of breath. "Thanks." She nodded. "I guess I'll see if my roommate is here yet." She shrugged and punched a code into the door lock.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Ray waved, smiling brightly. "Sorry. Well I'm off to my dorm. Just call me when you want to go home." She said with a nod and then walked back downstairs and towards her room in the third building. She punched in a code and entered the room. Her room mate was there already. "Hey!" Ray exclaimed, walking towards her new room mate. "I'm Raylene. But you can call me Ray." The girl smiled brightly and shook her hand. "I'm Brianne. Or just Bri."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 pm
"Hello." Emmy said, walking into the room quietly. Her roommate was already there. "Hi, my name is Kayla." Said the girl, extending her hand. Emmy shook her hand,trying not to burn her. "Ouch." Kayla said pulling her hand back. "Sorry." Emmy said, her face turning bright red. "My power isn't quite controlled yet. If you couldn't quite figure it out. I'm kind of a...pyro." Emmy shrugged. "I'm a shape shifter." Kayla nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 pm
Ray and Bri began chatting as Ray helped Bri unpack. "Where are your things?" Bri asked. "At home... Haven't brought them yet." She giggled and rubbed the back of her neck. Probably should go do that eh?" She smiled and waved to Bri as she left. "See you later." "Bye!" Ray flipped open her cell and texted Emmy to meet her by the car to go get their stuff.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:06 pm
Emmy and Kayla sat chatting for a little bit. Though Emmy, still shy, didn't say much. She let Kayla do most of the talking. She picked her phone out of her pocket, reading the text from Ray. "I have to go and meet my sister to get the rest of my things. Bye." Emmy waved to Kayla, leaving her backpack on the bed, running out the door to meet Ray at the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Ray sat tapping her nails on the wheel of the car. "Come on." She whined with a giggle and as soon as Emmy was in and buckled she sped off towards home. "So who's your roomy? What is she like?" She asked, spitting out questions as they drove. It was about a two hour drive from the school to home. Soon they pulled into the driveway and climbed the stairs into the house. Ray grabbed boxes and boxes and began piling them into the car  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:16 pm
Emmy answered Ray's questions as fast as she could spit them out. She knew she could keep up with her sister, she had been for after all, quite a few years. "Ray Ray, just calm down." She laughed quietly as she went into the house and grabbed her boxes and duffle bag. She sighed lightly as she watched the boxes get piled into the car. "Good bye home for six miserable months." She said, getting sad again that they had to leave.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff