Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Oh my vampires, I'm going to fall over and die! Right here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:16 pm
MistressVampFreek
VampirePrincessOftheNorth
where was it?

under my cousin's couch... :/

...that's funny, well I hope you had a good birthday and I hope you enjoyed the movie....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:28 pm
That's why i keep my Twilight books in my nightstand drawer ;D always now where they are..
and if pesky cousins come over that always go through my stuff, i lock it biggrin
i know..a little extreme..but i hate when they put them in a diferent place and i end up looking 4 them like crazy...  

Dgirl91

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Kittycharm
Well, my original twilight book...I didn't lose it...

my cousin, a twilight hater, burned it last year during christmas when we had a bonfire.

I miss my twilight book...it was one of the original ones that came out before new moon, and before it was popular. crying

That book will always be in my memory ('cause twilight's the book that got me reading...)

darn... i guess your cousin is allergic to books..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 pm
Kittycharm
Well, my original twilight book...I didn't lose it...

my cousin, a twilight hater, burned it last year during christmas when we had a bonfire.

I miss my twilight book...it was one of the original ones that came out before new moon, and before it was popular. crying

That book will always be in my memory ('cause twilight's the book that got me reading...)

Oh my God, you poor poor girl. I can stand people saying they don't like the book and all, but burning somebody else's book because they don't like it?! What the Hell. All I can say to that is your cousin is lucky they aren't my cousin. My policy:What you do to my books I will do to you.Drop it a bathtub, I drop you in the bath, scribble on it with perminent marker, I scribble on you for example. If someone threw any of my favorite books into a fire I'd be tempted to throw them in the fire.  

Velsaria

VanillaSugar11

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm
MistressVampFreek
I had to go with my dad to work today, but I spent the night at my cousins. So
I packed an overnight bag, which included Twilight! *dazzles*
I put Twilight on the couch right by me, I wake up dazed at six in the morning. I remember about Twilight `cause I'm going to go see it today, again! (I've read Twilight three time, I'm now on my fourth time because I don't have enough money to get the other books. But tomorrow I am celebrating my birthday and hopefully I'll get the next three books by then)
So the point is, I LOST TWILIGHT!
I was going to finish the fourth time up before I went to go see it today, again.
And I looked around the couch desperatly. IT WAS NO WHERE!
I looked under the couch, and in every room I was in the night before.
My Twilight has disappeared and I think I'm going to die of sadness!
Okay, that was a bit over the top, but I'm very sad!
What if it's stuck in the couch, and I go to pull it out, and pages get ripped out or in half or something.
But then again, I asked for the Apple version for my birthday.
And mine had Bella and Eddiepuss... It's not the movie version though because I bought it before the movie came out, and it has tons of stuff that wasn't in the movie(sorry I'm tired of hearing from my friends that I got the wrong book).
Hopefully I'll get the Apple Twilight, and the other three books. But I am distraught with out my Twilight! gonk

Wait...the movie copy is different? THEY CHANGED IT? What? Now I gotta read the other one. That's so wierd?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:16 pm
idk how ur alive right now. i read a section from a random book every night before i can sleep lmao sweatdrop  

Gilded Crows

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces