Reply Runescape
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Raylour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:39 pm
I think we should have a video making subforum... We could right our own topics with our channels on them... The reason being is cause it seems alot of people use youtube to upload videos but most videos are just for fun and not for the guild and this could be used to get the word out.

P.S. I want this so bad i am willing to donate the money for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 pm
You don't have to, I just made it.  

Aicas
Captain

Lord Raylour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 pm
pfft make me feel useless.... lol jk ty blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm
for some reason it smells like dog's breath ... anyways, i think everything should be posted in the main section of the guild till a month later. The reason is... I don't go to all the subforums to look at new post. I 80% check the main forum to see new post if not, i might log out or go into the other subforums that i know i post in.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Sure, I can do that, but the thing is the guild would be really disorganized, also I can't delete subforums, I can always lock them. Should I? If you want make a thread and poll about it, if voted yes, I will be sure to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm
not asking to delete it. that is a waste of money to people who donated money. I am just saying to let it hang out in main forum for a certain time and then move it.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Oh okay, I guess that's a good idea, if you want to, make the announcement? I don't want to because I posted enough stickies, and announcements myself. But I'll be glad to be the one to move them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 pm
you should keep the crew, goal, and off topic threads as is tho

Reasons-

Crew: needs a crew only spot to talk
Goals: To many goal threads and would fill up to much of the main forum
Off topic: The main forum should be for runescape related topics not irl topics  

Lord Raylour

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:30 am
That is true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 pm
hay you know how you said you where going to make a new banner for the guild i think you should make the banner like a pic of some of the members of the guild like all of us or some of us in like all our cool loooking armour and stuff that wuld be a cool banner dont you think so?
tell me what you think about that i think i would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!! xd  

Kakashi_The_Second_X

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Yes Alen, I think this would be a great idea actually. But I'm very busy with schoolwork and working on another banner for another guild >.<. Plus, I need the screenshots and stuff. I guess I could though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm
The Genius Noob
Yes Alen, I think this would be a great idea actually. But I'm very busy with schoolwork and working on another banner for another guild >.<. Plus, I need the screenshots and stuff. I guess I could though.

lol well you see you dont have to that why i put it in the suggestions lol.  

Kakashi_The_Second_X

Unkn0wn192837465

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm
I seen the new guild picture and how it says "Welcome to our, runescape family!" and I was thinking since we are a family we should round up everybody from the guild and take the picture, symbolize like...togetherness and stuff sweatdrop

lemme know whatcha think  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 pm
xXxLadyAngelxXx
I seen the new guild picture and how it says "Welcome to our, runescape family!" and I was thinking since we are a family we should round up everybody from the guild and take the picture, symbolize like...togetherness and stuff sweatdrop

lemme know whatcha think

I had that same thought right after I thought of making a new front page picture but we'd have trouble getting everyone together since it's summer. People are out and about doing different stuff, and then there's the time zone issue.  

Ironclad Pen

Unkn0wn192837465

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 am
lizzardoffire16
xXxLadyAngelxXx

lemme know whatcha think

I had that same thought right after I thought of making a new front page picture but we'd have trouble getting everyone together since it's summer. People are out and about doing different stuff, and then there's the time zone issue.

Yeh fair enough, was just an idea ^^  
Runescape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces