Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Adventurequest VRS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 am
Seferen stands there getting more impatient by the minute as this guy takes his sweet old time answering. So in a voice you could hear in the next zone he yelled out. HEY YOU I AM TALKING TO YOU AND I WANT SOME ANSWERS NOW BEFORE THINGS HAVE TO GET UGLY. Taking his foot intently I waited for this strangers response to these weird comings. I started to think sense this guy is dictating what others can and can not do he must know this place well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:54 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
"Yeah." I didn't want to cause any suspicion with him but I didn't want to stay around him for any longer then necessary so he wouldn't be able to tell. "Some friends of mine told me to try this but I didn't get a real chance to learn about it before I was jacked in. Thanks." I sipped my drink. My mind went into a frenzy! I wasn't sure what to do. I knew this was virtual, but it was so real. But my mind wouldn't let me really taste if I could taste. First thing that happened was it felt like I was drinking electricity. Then, I started to feel like I was drinking something real, but since I'd never had anything to drink like this before, I wasn't sure. My mind overpowered any flavor the drink might have had. I started feeling like I was in the Matrix. If I died here, would I die in real life? What if I came unhooked if I didn't log off? I thought this making sure to keep my mouth shut except for when I drank. I wanted to stay away from Administrators. What would happen if one of them found out and then kicked me off? What would happen to me then? And, Jesus, my Lord and Savior, how far have I gone? Have I gone anywhere? Are my friends still watching me or has something happened to them? I'll have to try to contact them when no one is around.

Captain Rubarb looked up from where he was sitting. With a rather gruff look on his face. He started speaking in a rather annoyed manner. Listen, I don't know what you people keep going on about. I'm not sure if it is a popular trend. To act like you have been sucked inside of a game. Like the bits and pieces of that one Rpg. I've heard people speak of when I was patrolling the forums. The system is backed up so all data will be safe. Even if the main servers are suddenly hit by a massive flood and wiped out. The rules are simple enough to follow as to not being tyrannous. Though some people would test those limits. And try to claim we are being unfair afterwords. If you mind yourself and are mindful of those around you. Then you will not have any trouble with this place. As for me, I've already had to get rid of a few trouble makers. He scowled as he motioned to the bar tender. Get me a few of those sp packs from the store. I'm going out to do some testing of my game. He again smacked his lips. Then stood up before walking over to the store. He just stood there for a second. Then without saying a word started to walk out of the big wooden door at the entrance.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:20 am
Agamum
Seferen stands there getting more impatient by the minute as this guy takes his sweet old time answering. So in a voice you could hear in the next zone he yelled out. HEY YOU I AM TALKING TO YOU AND I WANT SOME ANSWERS NOW BEFORE THINGS HAVE TO GET UGLY. Taking his foot intently I waited for this strangers response to these weird comings. I started to think sense this guy is dictating what others can and can not do he must know this place well.

He started toward Agamum after those words were spoken. He didn't seem to be in any mood to talk to this one for long. But he kept his claw at his side as he stopped right in front of him. YOOU, you've been logged into this game for a total of 57 minutes...107 minutes...17 hours...what the hell is up with this crazy monitor of mine. I will have to speak with the programmers about this later. He sighed letting a puff of white smoke exit his mouth. He pointed to the ground in front of him. Standing there like a knight speaking to a peasant. You, bow before me and apologize and I will spare your account. I have no time to deal with you right now.

A figure behind him started to speak. He was a shadowy type figure. With bright white teeth. That seemed to be more on top of he shadow than part of it. And the figure had an outline much like a person. They had a drill in there hand just standing there. The-Evil-Mod saw this out of the corner of his eye. And thinking it a monster at first he jumped back drawing his sword. The creature spoke to him after this. I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.....MUhahahahah. The figures shadow started to take shape until it had turned into that of a beatiful women. With blackish grey hair and a sort of red tinted eyes. Pale skin with rose red lips and fangs. The women was wearing a broach below there neck. And a rather archaic looking dress. That swept down to there feet. With red and black down to there waist line. And orange and gold that continued from there down. The figure smiled at The-evil-mod not paying much mind to Seferen except for an occasional glance over at them. There voice was faint like a cross between speech and wind. You have been summoned to the eastern cave to deal with a glitch. It seems that the monsters in that cave had been wandering into areas there they are not supposed to. And picking off players sometimes as they are just entering the game. And since no one is actually strong enough to fight these monsters yet. We much delete them. The-Evil-Mod just looked at Seferen with gritted teeth. As white beam of light enveloped the two. And they were gone within seconds. And Seferen was left alone to ponder why he had been sent to this horrific place.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm
I went upstairs to check and see what the Admin had suggested. The tub was there, but... I looked around for a cursor. If they had hooked me up to a computer, then I might be able to work with this. If not, what do I do? Do I still have what I did in the real world? I can't check now, I'll just wait until later. I don't want to get discouraged now. Let me think, did they have that room set up for me? Or was that a movie? This game scrambles you when someone hacks you into it. I just hope they can get me information if I need it. I wonder how things are going out there? I started to think about what I knew about the game. How do I make money...? Nothing. Use powers? Nothing. I had blanked on everything. "I need to find someone who knows the game well. But I can't trust anyone. And any attention from the mods and they'll find I'm not on here legitimately."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 pm
Seferen's gaze went over to the newly arrived woman dressed to the heals. Almost being completely disarmed by her beauty some of his anger subsided. But that did not stop him from looking at this hostile stranger with a look that would have scared away most people. "Are you ******** delusional this isn't the dark ages anymore so stop speaking so insolently. to me. You have no regard for this area nore do you control it. If you work here or own this weird stretch of land then say so already or be quite.

I waited for a response from this fool for only a second before smashing the guy in the side of the face with a right punch, speaking loudly. Hey you pay attention to me and stop talking like this is a ******** video game or something. You can not ban people from the face of the earth in real life so get over yourself. I then stood there in wait for the crazy mans retaliation or a possible call to the cops.

Then averting my gaze from the strange young man he looked at the woman cloaked in red and such. Nodding his head in a short bow he spoke with a soft tone. I am sorry you had to see that I don't usually resort to violence in the presence of a lady. But I hope you know this man and can get him some help. As he is dangerously lacking in the reality department.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 am
Johnathon entered the Inn after wandering around the town for some time. He wasn't entirely sure if he should battle. After all, the headset he had was abnormal. It could very well end with him receiving any damage. That he received in this game. To himself in real life. This was a possibility that he had to consider. He'd been attacked by a random monster in the fields where he entered the game. It only happened because he couldn't get anyone to sit still for long enough to tell him where the Inn was. He was used to this type of behavior from fools. But it still didn't make it any less obnoxious. As he entered the Inn. The wooden door creaked open. It seemed that only one person was in the lower part of this building. And they were standing behind a counter. The first thing that came to his mind. Was that this was a non player character or NPC for short. So, walking up to the desk. He started speaking to the figure. Expecting some sort of automated response. The inn keeper looked a bit bored. He was standing there. With his left shoulder draped over the desk. And his head resting on top of his hand. He wasn't asleep, just a bit tired looking. This was odd considering this was an Inn. That the person that ran the place would be deprived of sleep. As he approached, the figure started to speak in a lazy manner.

Well, hello stranger and welcome to this pub and Inn. If you want a basic room it will be 10 gold. That will restore your hp and mp. If you want an advanced room. That will be 1,000 gold and it comes with a free Ki Potion. Which will restore your Sp to full. You will also gain access to the kitchen. Where you can make potions with your material components that drop out of monsters.

Jonathan thought about the prices and noticed. That he had only three gold to his name. And his hp said 140/200. He was worried about this. Because he certainly didn't want to die in this game. But currently he didn't have any money to restore his hit points. Oddly he stood there in front of the character. He thought about asking if he could have a free room. But, he already knew what the answer to that question was going to be. Since this was an Npc, there would be no response to his question.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:39 am
Agamum
Seferen's gaze went over to the newly arrived woman dressed to the heals. Almost being completely disarmed by her beauty some of his anger subsided. But that did not stop him from looking at this hostile stranger with a look that would have scared away most people. "Are you ******** delusional this isn't the dark ages anymore so stop speaking so insolently. to me. You have no regard for this area nore do you control it. If you work here or own this weird stretch of land then say so already or be quite.

I waited for a response from this fool for only a second before smashing the guy in the side of the face with a right punch, speaking loudly. Hey you pay attention to me and stop talking like this is a ******** video game or something. You can not ban people from the face of the earth in real life so get over yourself. I then stood there in wait for the crazy mans retaliation or a possible call to the cops.

Then averting my gaze from the strange young man he looked at the woman cloaked in red and such. Nodding his head in a short bow he spoke with a soft tone. I am sorry you had to see that I don't usually resort to violence in the presence of a lady. But I hope you know this man and can get him some help. As he is dangerously lacking in the reality department.

The-Evil-Mod took a few steps forward moving his claw hand in front of himself. In more of a blocking stance than an attack stance. Then, while walking forward. He slashed at Seferens left shoulder with the claw. He'd banned players for less insolence and disrespect than this one had shown. And at this point he was just done speaking with them. The claw grazed there shoulder glowing orange. After striking he spat on the ground at Seferens feet. Then started to turn away to speak with Safiria. He had turned halfway around when he noticed something. This one hadn't been teleported to AQ jail as he liked to refer to it. The actual name of the place hadn't been named. But, that was the name that had been given to the place a banned account would go in the past game of AQ. He was a bit hesitant in his steps. He couldn't quite figure out what to say. Then, with just a few steps toward Seferen. He drew his sword slashing upward from the middle of there chest to the top. The damage he'd just inflicted read 9,997 in red lettering. And Seferen was teleported to the reapers palace. Where all dead players went to be resurrected. It was all dark with nothing visible to the eye. Just a mist that seemed to circulate around the darkness of that area. Through the mist a floating skeleton dressed in a black cloak appeared to him. It spoke in a grim manner with apparently no organs to speak of.

It seems that you had a little accident. Fortunately for you I've already met my quota for the day. Choose now, do you wish to be brought back to Battonia. Or perhaps..you wish to help me with a task.

The Reaper hand moved from outside of its cloak. Extending its grasp toward Seferen. While remaining stationary where it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
I went upstairs to check and see what the Admin had suggested. The tub was there, but... I looked around for a cursor. If they had hooked me up to a computer, then I might be able to work with this. If not, what do I do? Do I still have what I did in the real world? I can't check now, I'll just wait until later. I don't want to get discouraged now. Let me think, did they have that room set up for me? Or was that a movie? This game scrambles you when someone hacks you into it. I just hope they can get me information if I need it. I wonder how things are going out there? I started to think about what I knew about the game. How do I make money...? Nothing. Use powers? Nothing. I had blanked on everything. "I need to find someone who knows the game well. But I can't trust anyone. And any attention from the mods and they'll find I'm not on here legitimately."

A player in the next room heard him speaking. He'd been relaxing on his bed in the inn. When the random chatter of someone in the next room caught his ear. And thinking he could benefit from blackmail. Instead of just going to the moderators. Like it was suggested that all players do. If they find out about an instance of cheating. He decided it was to his benefit to gain something from this. He didn't particularly like the mods to begin with and at one point. He'd even had one of them bump into him. And the man didn't say a word of apology. The voice of a rather young boy could be heard from the next room.

Haxorz, I'm gunna get you banned for hacking in this game. Give me hacks or I'm going to report you to the modz. One-million.no two million gold is my price to stay quite.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:00 pm
"I don't have hacks. My friends do. I don't even know if they have me properly hooked up to a computer. One of them got a hold of one of the headsets early because he has friends in the company. He tried on the headset, and he was in the game. Not hooked up to a computer, but in the game. Do you understand? No power but his own body should have been on him but the headset had him in the game. I can't remember everything, but I know that they wanted to use me as a test subject. Something about fixing the problem, so now I have the helmet on, I don't see a cursor so I doubt I'm hooked up to a computer. They gave me an extra headset, one for talking to them, but I doubt... DAMN IT!" I turned from the wall and grabbed into my pocket. I didn't feel anything, but if I acted out in real life whatever my character did, then I would be able to grab the headset and put it on, as long as I was careful. I tried to look out the corner of the glasses to get back to reality a little. It helped keep my mind together, but I couldn't see anything but blur at the moment. I tried to feel the headset, but nothing. Then I thought I felt something, but just for a second, I held it, making sure not to hold tight so I didn't break it. I pulled it out and tried to put it on my face. I felt a thump. It hit the headset. IT WAS WORKING! I pulled the ear bud and slipped it under the headset's earphones. I held the microphone up to my mouth, at least I hoped I did. "Hello?" The guy in the other room said something, presumably about the hacking-or-else-I-turn-you-in deal. "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO TALK TO THEM! IF YOU WANT GOLD, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT! I'M BROKE!" I sighed and readied myself again, hoping the mic. was at my mouth. "Are you guys still there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:53 pm
Bzzztkk..kk..kk...kk....kk. An odd sound could be heard through the microphone. The connection seemed to be clear of static. Yet there were these odd noises that keep sounding in the microphone. Kk.kk..kk...kk....kk.....kk. The sound kept getting louder and more frequent. Kssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. The sound of static could be heard as if a sudden amount of static picked up on the other end.

(I'm not really sure if I should speak for your npc so I didn't post past this. If it's just edit your post with an Ooc post like I'm doing).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:36 pm
Seferen clutched his chest in pain as he felt his body fading away into nothingness. After seeing what became of the last guy who was attacked by that guys sword he knew this was probably it. So as a last testament to his vengeance I reached my arm out and tore the sleeve on the strangers shirt. The rest of what happened was just a blur as I passed out for what seemed like hours. Only to wake up on the presence of some cloaked freak from an anime convention. What is with people in this place and the way they dress, are they all insane? My mind was to cloudy to understand what this guy was saying. Though I was able to make out the last few words which where something about helping him with a task. It was then that I noticed there was no pain in my chest at all, and other then the killer headache I was alright.

Taking off my shirt there was no mark to be found anywhere on my chest. Though after standing there for a few minutes that strange cloaked man held out his had placing it on my chest. My mind instantly went to rage as this guy was clearly gay. There was no way there was going to be any following of this "task" he spoke of either. My gaze impatiently shot around the room looking for something to strike this freak with. When I noticed a rack of double sided axes sitting in the corner to the left. I ran over to the corner picking up the decent sized weapon. Which was surprisingly lighter then he could ever expected.

Standing there ready to kill a sharp feeling went all through my body as I dropped the object, thinking to myself. What am I doing this place obviously has bad karma or something cause it is making my crazy. The next task would be to find a way out of this odd build. Sense there where no windows or doors getting out would be a task indeed. Clearly there had to be some trap door somewhere on one of these walls. As I put my hand on my chin I began to ponder barely noticing the impassive lifelike actions of the guy cloaked in black.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:51 am
(Since I don't want to go too far with the hackers, maybe it would be best if you controlled them since I don't want to overstep the boundaries.)

"Hello? This is Walt, can you hear me?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
(Since I don't want to go too far with the hackers, maybe it would be best if you controlled them since I don't want to overstep the boundaries.)

"Hello? This is Walt, can you hear me?"

Yes, hello!! Wkwkkwkkkwkkkkwkkkkk. What the hell was that on the other side of the microphone? Kk.kk..kk...kk....kk.....kk. There.....kk is.......some sort of weird interference. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was footsteps. There is something going on with this game. I think it would be best if you left that game. I've been checking throughout the world. And there seems to be some strange happens going on there. They all seem to be originating in some sort of cave.

The sound of a rather deep and strong male voice could be heard over the receiver.

Rose Bud!!

Hay, knock it off samuel! I'm sorry about that, he seems to think all of this talk about dangerous happenings is non-sense. Anyway, you need to logout of there and fast. There seems to be a spot that will allow you to gate out. In the middle of some sort of grassy fields. It's not that high level of an area. So you will not have to worry about that. Until then, I'm uploading an upgrade pack onto your character. It should give you a statistic advantage. At least enough so any regular monsters will not pose a threat to you. Just a sec

.devmapAqworldshitpoints+9999attack+9999defense+9999= execute

SYSTEM ERROR

dUDE DUDE, are you still there. I'm loosing the connection quickly. Whatever you do if you here that Kk sound getting closer RUN LIKE HELL. It's

Connection Lost  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 pm
Agamum

The npc of The Reaper didn't say anything further. Since all of his responses were automated. He just stood there looking at Seferen. While flipping his scythe around. From hand to hand in a rather skillful manner. This creature wasn't capable of any other responses. Other than what it had been programmed with. And because of Seferens abnormal entry into the game. He had no way of choosing one of the options that had been presented to him. He wasn't merely a figure trapped in this game with a headset on his head. He was literally digitized into data. And this meant that something very abnormal was going on for this to happen. He was immune to being deleted by any of the moderators that patrolled this game. But he could still be killed like any other character. Of coarse, in this game all characters never actually died. So the chance of actual death was zero under normal circumstances. He started to receive a few messages from different people. And the words appeared in a sort of blurred lettering in front of him.

Galandoth- Attention user, it has come to our attention that you have accessed this game illegally. For whatever reason, we are unable to remedy this problem. We ask that you cease any illegal activity. As you will be held accountable. For any and all damages that results from your actions, you've been warned.

Isis- So, it appears that another player has accessed this game. Currently the players of this game. Are separated into several categories. There are the users that have accessed this game legitimately. And actually had time to hook there headsets into a computer. These users for whatever reason are unaware of the problems faces with this world. Then there are the users. Who actually put on the Virtual Reality helmet without first hooking it up to a computer. These users minds will be trapped inside of the game. And unless someone hooks them into a computer. They will be unable to use any of the options presented in this game. Then there are players like you that have been digitized into this game. This presents a problem. Since it is impossible to actually hook the user into any interface. You will have to rely on the games speech system. If a Non Player Character. Asks you a question presenting you with a number of choices. You only need to speak which command you wish you use. Currently you want to get out of here. The other choice is a pointless quest that will just take away much of your time. Also, stay away from the cave in the middle of the grass fields. There are data abnormalities in there that currently are unknown. Any attempt to dispose of them. Has ended with. The creatures banding together like real animals in a pack. The moderators while they are rigged to be abnormally strong in this game. Can only hold the creatures at bay. As much as you do not want to believe this you ARE actually in a game. And.kk..kk...I have to go. I will try to keep in touch when I can.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Seferen sits down on a chair contemplating what had just happened. Staring at the grim reaper looking cloaked man in front of him intently. Trying to figure out just what had happened just now. It was at that moment I started to think about further ways to get out of this place. Sense knocking all the books off the shelf did nothing, there had to be another way. It was then I started to think about the area I was in before with that insane man who had the power to transport people places. Or at least that is what I think happened to me, I am not sure anymore. So rather then just dwelling on rather or not this place is real or not I will just go with it for now.

It was in that instant that a spear went around me that I was whisked away from this trap. I could see nothing but energy around me at this point as if I was no where at all. The point when I thought about that open plain again I had first arrived at. All I did was think about this place and ended up hear so this must be a dream. It was at this point my mind started to get cloudy as some strange interface appeared in front of me. The visions appeared as messages of some sort as if in a video game. This really freaked me out though at this point I was sort of getting used to it. At least every time I got shot to another location I didn't pass out anymore. The messages where from two people named Galandoth and Isis whom I had never heard of.

The one sounded like some fake troll whom was threatening to ban me from some place hence I reply. The other was quite a bit stranger as if they where playing some prank of some sort.

Quote:
As much as you do not want to believe this you ARE actually in a game. And.kk..kk...I have to go. I will try to keep in touch when I can.

Was the point that jumped out at me the most yet all of the other ramblings about monsters running a muck, just didn't interest me that much. It was unoriginal and had been done far to many times in my experiences. I started to walk to the west looking around for any sign of life or possibly that strange man with the claw again. He sure wasn't vary sane though maybe I could use him for my own means. To find out what is going on here. It was at that point I remembered something being said about there being a disturbance somewhere in the game. Sense Isis had mentioned to stay clear of the cave that is surely where I would have to go, if I ever wished to get answers. So I walked around for a while searching for what would be considered the middle of this area. Seeing a faint sight of someone up in the distance i could make out a large peace of a mountain. This seemed to come up straight out of the ground as though there was this sort of thing all under the earth.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff