Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 am
....I think I killed Sylabus with that....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:26 pm
Endranse
....I think I killed Sylabus with that....

xD
Oh well.
/revive

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm
I tend to have half nightmares, half dreams...Start off good, then go...Bleh....Like I'd used to dream that I was driving with my grandparents, then the road would turn into a thin line...And next thing you know, it falls over, and I wake up...I've had quite a few weird dreams too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 pm
-_Sanity Eater_-
I tend to have half nightmares, half dreams...Start off good, then go...Bleh....Like I'd used to dream that I was driving with my grandparents, then the road would turn into a thin line...And next thing you know, it falls over, and I wake up...I've had quite a few weird dreams too.

Wow. D: That's scary.
I had nightmares that PPN was driving me to a coffee shop and PPN doesn't know how to drive. gonk

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
-_Sanity Eater_-

I had nightmares that PPN was driving me to a coffee shop and PPN doesn't know how to drive. gonk

Woah. o.o
My dreams are always sort of...Scary/Creepy. Like I've woken several time, because I've had dreams where I've been killed by dolls, or by random things....Tend to be a habit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 am
-_Sanity Eater_-
XxGrieverxX
-_Sanity Eater_-

Woah. o.o
My dreams are always sort of...Scary/Creepy. Like I've woken several time, because I've had dreams where I've been killed by dolls, or by random things....Tend to be a habit.

Wow, I'm sorry. I have scary dreams every once in a while. I just get really random odd dreams most of the time. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:47 pm
*ish revived*

whew...while conked out I had a dream. In fact, it's a recurring one I have for some reason. It's the one behind the idea for my pole-dancing Flick Reaper Endrance picture >.>;; yeah except it wasn't the character 'Endrance' doing it
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:42 am
Sylabus
*ish revived*

whew...while conked out I had a dream. In fact, it's a recurring one I have for some reason. It's the one behind the idea for my pole-dancing Flick Reaper Endrance picture >.>;; yeah except it wasn't the character 'Endrance' doing it
burning_eyes

xD I wish I had reoccurring dreams like that.
I used to have reoccurring dreams about me being stuck in a tornado. It was so scary. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:11 pm
Sylabus
*ish revived*

burning_eyes

god, I have a little too much sugar at prom and you still have that dream...........o.o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Whaa I had a scary dream last night about killing some guy. At first, I was watching it being done by Rena, but then I switched to being the murderer, but a hesitant and confused one, who couldn't cut deep enough into his neck to inflict a serious enough wound D: My cuts were too shallow, but apparently the goal was to kill him so I cut harder, until it went half-way through his neck. He said, "Okay, I think that's good." then I started going crazy and stopped being Rena. Then I saw Rena laugh while cry at the same time.

Then the scene switched and I was in a bus with Liiya (Yukihane on Gaia) I started to tell her about what previously happened as if it were an anime or something. "Did you watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni R2?"(Lol Code Geass?) she's like, no, and I said, "Well it was really cute and epic."

I don't know why I would dream something like that D: Does anyone else have crazy violent dreams?

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Puppetry

Whaa I had a scary dream last night about killing some guy. At first, I was watching it being done by Rena, but then I switched to being the murderer, but a hesitant and confused one, who couldn't cut deep enough into his neck to inflict a serious enough wound D: My cuts were too shallow, but apparently the goal was to kill him so I cut harder, until it went half-way through his neck. He said, "Okay, I think that's good." then I started going crazy and stopped being Rena. Then I saw Rena laugh while cry at the same time.

Then the scene switched and I was in a bus with Liiya (Yukihane on Gaia) I started to tell her about what previously happened as if it were an anime or something. "Did you watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni R2?"(Lol Code Geass?) she's like, no, and I said, "Well it was really cute and epic."

I don't know why I would dream something like that D: Does anyone else have crazy violent dreams?

I don't think I've had a dream about killing someone, but I've had a dream about some guy murdering kids across my yard with an axe and I could hear their screams. D:
And I had a dream that my floor in my room ate PPN and I was trying to dig up her body under my floor because I thought she could be still alive but Mel kept telling me she was dead and then I woke up and cried. ;-;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 pm
XxGrieverxX
Have you ever had a really weird dream? Ever dreamed about any guild members? Post your dreams. ;D
HEER'S AN ODD DREAM I HAD LIKE A WEEK AGO.

I had a dream I was married to Haseo9 (AKA Ratio on Flyff ;D)and we had two kids and he was in the Olympics, but it was some weird race where you would just lay on your stomach and you'd automatically move around the race track, and so he was racing and I was watching holding his hand or something while he raced (That doesn't really make sense but whatevs) and then I let go and then he got 2nd place and then he got all angry at me and said that he could have gotten first place if I wasn't there.
What a horrible husband. D:<

LOLOLOLOLOL
I LAV YEW HASEO9, RLY.

oh lulz  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:19 pm
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Have you ever had a really weird dream? Ever dreamed about any guild members? Post your dreams. ;D
HEER'S AN ODD DREAM I HAD LIKE A WEEK AGO.

I had a dream I was married to Haseo9 (AKA Ratio on Flyff ;D)and we had two kids and he was in the Olympics, but it was some weird race where you would just lay on your stomach and you'd automatically move around the race track, and so he was racing and I was watching holding his hand or something while he raced (That doesn't really make sense but whatevs) and then I let go and then he got 2nd place and then he got all angry at me and said that he could have gotten first place if I wasn't there.
What a horrible husband. D:<

LOLOLOLOLOL
I LAV YEW HASEO9, RLY.

oh lulz

I HURD UR MAH SECRET HUSBAND.
;DDD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 pm
eeh my dreams are wierd*if im actually dreaming when im asleep* sometimes my dreams continue off of a previous dream,sometimes they are just random.Then sometimes they are creepy or have meaning. Though alot of my dreams do come true. Even though this is a dumb example take that last year when i first saw gundam 00 when i went to sleep i had a dream where Ian and sajicrossroad were trying to get out of a haul after it got blown open by a laser. again int his dream i was just watching not really in it whatsoever.

Also  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm
haseo9
eeh my dreams are wierd*if im actually dreaming when im asleep* sometimes my dreams continue off of a previous dream,sometimes they are just random.Then sometimes they are creepy or have meaning. Though alot of my dreams do come true. Even though this is a dumb example take that last year when i first saw gundam 00 when i went to sleep i had a dream where Ian and sajicrossroad were trying to get out of a haul after it got blown open by a laser. again int his dream i was just watching not really in it whatsoever.

Also

Sometimes my dreams will continue off of a previous dream too. It's so weird.
I don't have dreams that come true though. ._. Lucky.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff