Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Second Chances. [Shipwreaked1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:50 pm
He woke up soon after and started to cry. he grabbed his cellhpnoe and dialed *69 then dialed her number so she wouldn't know it wa him. While he waited he hugged the bear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm
She felt her phone vibrating agains't her leg, she wiggled it out of her pants pocket sighed because it was blocked ID she picked up. "Hello?"  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:16 pm
[
color=green]"If you hate me so much why did you save me?" He said in a rather agrivated tone, although you could still just faintly hear his crying.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:11 pm
"Just because I hate you doesn't mean that girl you ******** locked lips with at the party does! And unlike you I wouldn't wanna hurt someone that badly." She hissed as she hung up on him.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:27 pm
He thought about that for a second. "Oh great the party...." He thought for a moment, 'I really need to see her. ' "It's not even my fault...someone like drugged my drink..." He said softly outloud.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:47 pm
She laid in bed as she sighed, not hear what he'd had to say, she got up and slowly opend her window, she felt like she was suffocating, she returned to her bed, laying quietly down, she closed her eye's and let her tears fall.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 pm
He brought out his phone again and dialed *69 again, calling her again, this time he was going to explain, no matter what it took.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 pm
She sighed as she looked at te phone, she picked it up.. "You have 60 seconds...Before I hang up again.." She mumbled tryign to choke back her tears.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:51 pm
"Okay Madeline see it was all a big accident. It wasn't even me I swear the guys must have drugged my drink or something because all I know is I hate that girl and I always have, I love you with all my heart and would never purposely try to hurt you like that." He said, having tears stream down his face while saying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm
[[Incorperating the theme of time travle could be nice.]]

She sighed as she listend to him, she didn't believe him since she'd seen him grabbing her. "Whatever.." She mutterd as she hung up and got up. Walking slugishly to the park she sat on a swing as it started to snow, closing her eye's.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:27 pm
"Desperate times call for desperate measures." He said as the doctor discharged him from the hospital. He got up and went to his friend. "Dude, I need a different look, I need to fool a girl I guess you could say..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 pm
Andrew looked at him and grinned. He started by cutting his hair, giving him a mohawk, then he pulled off his clothing, gave him something diffrent, put a percing in his ear. Then he gave him contacts. "There good enough."  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:58 pm
Aiden looked in a mirror. "Do you really think I look very different?" He asked still feeling like himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:20 pm
"Yeah now go." Andrew pushed Aiden away and outside.

Madeline sat on the swings slowly swinging she continued her sobbing, making it hard for her to breath.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:42 pm
Aiden coughed for a second, making his voice sound a little bit nicer. He walked to the park and saw her sitting on the swing. "Remember, you aren't Aiden your...uh." He thought about it for a second. "Xavier. Yeah Xavier Stone." He said as he walked up to her. "Hi there um Are you okay?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff