Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PRP] Shu! Meet Shu! (end) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:12 pm
"I hope you'll both be happy together here." He said nodding. Well, the other Shu seemed a nice guy and the younger Shu pretty much gave the couple his blessing so far. It was good to know his mother had someone who loved her and a happy life here in their homeland. Someone who'd helped her get her sight back and who was okay with her having grown children.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 pm
“Anyway, I should really let you get going hon. You’re still on quest and I cannot keep you. I love you, don’t forget it, alright? I will keep in touch and when you are done please come back home to see me.”

Soo nuzzled her son deeply and licked his forehead, smiling.

“I’m proud of you.”

Shu also stood up and moved over to the younger male to give him a sight head nuzzle. He was happy that Soo was able to see her son again; and he was very pleased to gain approve from him, because in the end it was really up to him, because of how much Soo adored her son.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 pm
Soo was nuzzled back affectionately and he nudged the other Shu back - in time they'd probably grow closer given that both were close to Soo.

"I'll be home as soon as my quest is done...I'm going South and should be back in this area after a few weeks if you want me again."  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff