Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
What If....(one girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 pm
"Heya Libbs!" Ryan said, walking into the office. He didnt know she was going to be Ross's replacement, but was glad it was her. He really liked talking to her, she brightened up every day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 pm
Libby was ready to scream when Ryan popped up. She looked at him, 'save me' clearly written across her face. She was a musician, not a secretary!  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Ryan nodded, signaling for her to follow him. He started towards his work station.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 pm
She followed him quietly, memorizing the office space which would become her work for many years to come.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm
He opened a door that lead outside the office. It was a tight space, but it was a free space. He moved tot he farthest corner to give her space.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:42 pm
She stepped into it, closing the door. "Hey," she looked at him, noticing how tight the space was, and how good it felt to be alone with someone. She leaned against the wall, watching Ryan. She never really looked at him, because he wasn't assigned as her soulmate. He was really.... cute actually.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 pm
"So how did you wind up with this boring job?" Ryan asked, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 pm
"I'm supposed to meet my future-husband here," she told him, smiling back softly. "I'd prefer to be on the street with a guitar, but I'd prefer to live."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm
"I cant stand my wife." he said to her comment about the husband. "I think they gave me the wrong one....." he said."Snd on top of that... Id also rather be cooking than here." he sighed, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:53 pm
She met his gaze, moving a bit closer. "My grandmother had the perfect life, she got what she wanted from birth." she hummed softly, "I wish I had her luck."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:55 pm
"I particularily dont talk to anybody, so I wouldnt know." Ryan shrugged. "But I do want my own life." he sighed. He turned slightly red as he stepped closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:56 pm
She smiled, "I heard that in the old days, you had a choice. You could take an oath of silence, poverty..." she whispered, noticing him stepping closer. She turned a bit pink, smiling a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:59 pm
"Where did you hear that?" Ryan asked, a bit confused. Her eyes were lulling him into a trance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:00 pm
"My grandmother heard it from her grandmother," she whispered, leaning towards him. "I think that's amazing," she whispered.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm
"Thats incredible.... that must go back a long time...." he smiled leaning in a bit as well.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff