Reply The Official Australian Guild
What you doing with your $1,000? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kixsy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:15 am
aww thats really sweet. to let ur parents have the money like that. i think my cousin spent it all real quick she always spends her covernment handout money the day she gets it. goes shopping when ever the dole comes in  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:24 pm
kixsy
It takes alot to be independant really. You have to have lived away from home, been in a serious relationship or worked for a certain amount of time either that or have a baby or something lol

Oftentimes Centrelink won't give you money unless you live away from home for 18 months, which is difficult without their support.

I know I missed out on my $1000 because I have a trust account, and the details they ask for are really, really invasive.  

Kats Scratches

kixsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 am
That really sucks. I think there are a lot of people who needed it more than me and didnt get it either. I'm lucky I guess  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:17 am
I was in dire need of that money. I haven't spent it all, but it has gone towards helping me pay back my brother, who helped me pay for my car (because I couldn't get a loan cos I didnt have credit history and wasnt working fulltime cos Im a uni student). And dance lessons - I may be poor, but I need to get out of the house at least once a week where I'm not thinking about uni or work. But it will also go to help pay for my uni books and other general stuff like that.  

goddess_tyche

kixsy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 pm
It's really good to know that peoples money is going a long way in that respect  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff