Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Mistletoe~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm
Amanda chuckled at the b***h remark "Your telling me.." she giggled. She covered his mouth when he yelled. She blushed a light pink "Your not the only one with piercings.." she chuckled and stood back up. The customer had there eyebrows up. Amanda shrugged softly and they went back to buisness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm
He raised an eye brow with a smirk as he pulled her down, tickling her. "Oh really fruity? What's up with this, 'your not the only one with percings.." He said chuckling slightly as he stood up and smiled. "Mmm so, s**t she'll be back soon..."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm
Amanda held her luaghter in. She stood up brushing her jeans off. She stuck her tounge out at him.She had it pierced. "So there" she chuckled. The customer couldn't figure where Matt came from and shook her head. Amanda rung up the customers bra's and put them in a bag and doing all the goody money collecting "Yeah.." sh elooked at the book,she was supposed to do. SHe flipped throug it "What the hell?..I did this three days ago..its been updated.." she groaned soving it under the desk as the customer left. She put her elbows on the counter "So much for lunch.." she muttered  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm
He smiled as he looked at the customers bras. "Your boobs aren't that big Miss...Take these back and get a smaller size.." he slid them back with a friendly helpful smile before turning to Amanda. "Sharon's and idoit what can I say." He said laughing softly. "Here have mine.." He slid her half of his sub and smiled.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:36 pm
SHe elbowed Matt "How do you know if thats her bra size or not" she teased giggling softly. She smiled and took the sub "thanks.." She sighed softly '' if you hate her so uch why are you marrying her?"

Sharon was off meeting a mysterious figure at the mall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 pm
He smiled as he whisperd her bra size in her ear. "I don't know how I know bra sizes so well." He looked at his watch, "Hey I'm gonna go to the mall, I'll see you later? Right?" He asked taking her phone and programming his number into it. "Call me." He said as he ran to the mall.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 am
"Okay..." she chuckled lightly and finished the cutomers requests. She ate the sub he had given her and went back to work.

By the time he showed up Sharon was done with what she was doing and heading outside.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm
[[What on earth was she doing?]]

Matthew smiled as he came running back not notcing Sharen he kissed Amanda's cheek. "Oh, your a good kisser, the x-mas mistle toe say's so.." He said laughing softly as he hugged her, he knew his wife to be would be back yet so he let her go and silently rested his elbows on the counter.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:25 pm
[[muhahhahaha]]

Amanda blushed. "Thanks..but you can't get any of that anymore" she smiled softly. "You're gonna get married.." she went back to work.
Sharon came back smiling like her usual-self. She noticed the kiss on the cheek. "Hey Darling.." she kissed him softly. She gave Amanda a dirty look as she hung up her coat behind the counter when Matt wasn't looking. "Amanda..I think there's another box out back.."
Amanda shrugged "Alright.." she went out back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:39 pm
"I'LL GET IT!" He said as he walked out, Sharon was in the bathroom when he came back. "Well I'll just take one more before I'm doomed to b***h kisses." He whisperd as he pulled her back behind the wall, holding her face tenderly in his hands he planted a soft loving kiss on her lips. He herd a click and handed her the box sitting on the counter in the front.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:33 pm
Amanda froze. he's gonna get married..to MY BOSS She took a deep breath and went back out to the counter. She put the box on the desk. She was off soon.

Sharon came back. "Hmmm..it seems we didn't need it after all..put it back.."

Amanda rolled her eyes when she wasn't looking and lifted the box up and took it back out back.

Sharon looked at Matt. "well..I'm off for the rest of the day"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 pm
He looked at her, forcing himself to smile. "You know love I went to came with Amanda..You should stay in help..It'd be a nice thing to do...and if you don't I will..So I can have a widdle more time ti catch up with her."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 am
Sharon pouted "OH..fine.I have a nail apointment anyway"

Amanda chuckled "Dont worry I'll close up.." she put the box down out back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Matthew looked at Sharon annoied. "You just got your nails done yesterday!" He threw his hands up in the air as he pushed her out and shut the door, returnign to Amanda. "I'ma kill her.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes "But they wont match her outfit tommorow" she rolled her eyes again. She ran a hand through her hair as she sat down again. "Why don't you call of the engagment if you dont want to marry her" she stated simply as she went through a checklist.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff