Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
And now it's time. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 pm
That looks ridiculously painful to shoot...

Granted it looks like that tried to put a few brainwaves into the structural integrity of the stock... but their aesthetics and respect for the gun are non existent

Maybe they were autistic?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 pm
That is just sickening  

Shadow Deadeye

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 am
OberFeldwebel
User Image

Pity this isn't a finished gun. Note the lack of a shoulder pad at the end of the stock. It would be painful, to say the least, to fire this rifle in that condition.

Secondly, the bipod is not installed, leading me to believe this will wind up a poor man's sniper rifle with a scope, explaining the lack of a rear sight and the removal of the front sight.

Pity there are no more photos of the finished project. Poor man's sniper rifle is an honorable fate for a military rifle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Floyd
OberFeldwebel
User Image

Pity this isn't a finished gun. Note the lack of a shoulder pad at the end of the stock. It would be painful, to say the least, to fire this rifle in that condition.

Secondly, the bipod is not installed, leading me to believe this will wind up a poor man's sniper rifle with a scope, explaining the lack of a rear sight and the removal of the front sight.

Pity there are no more photos of the finished project. Poor man's sniper rifle is an honorable fate for a military rifle.

It should be put out of it's misery.
I vote crushing by a T-34.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out