View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 am
AdrianaKitten
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Yes yes yes yes I love to cook.
Squeek. >_<
Lately, I've been experimenting with pies. The different types of crust, shapes, colors, flavors, fillings, etc. With the exception of a blue carrot and apple pie, I've been making tasty results.
Macaroni and cheese has been and probably will always be my favorite dish to make and eat. Tis' timeless and cheesy, not unlike myself.
Casseroles in general are pretty fun. I also plan on learning how to make a variety of curries.
Aw why does moonlight hate the vege? emo
I am now vegetarian so I don't cook meat but from a strictly culinary angle, if someone else is making it, I'll give tips or advice. sweatdrop

Oh PIes!!! You know I was never a fan of pie until recently...I really relaly love peach pies. It's really good. And then again apple pie is tasty too! Those are the only ones I've tried at the moment though.
Yeah, I'm not a vege fan. hehe I guess it might be the taste and perhaps even the texture of them. sweatdrop
But I DO love macaroni and cheese! Mainly from KFC though. They make it really cheesy and nice. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 am
spikeforever
....de last time i cooked i nearly burn down de house : | (ironicly it was french fries : |)
although i can cook de usual i prefer 2 pretend i cant : D
That reminds me of the time dad nearly burned down the house. He was also frying something (fish) and walked away to the living room for a while but forgot about it b/c of the tv. sweatdrop
Lucikily my sister was there too and they both quickly got the fire out and had to call 911. Nothing was damaged except the fan was done (above the stove b/c the fire flared up. And so were the cabinents (also above the stove). The roof there was gray and the house was just smoky but nothing else got damaged. ^_^"

lol It's OK to pretend you can't do something. It gets one out of chores. XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

spikeforever

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever
....de last time i cooked i nearly burn down de house : | (ironicly it was french fries : |)
That reminds me of the time dad nearly burned down the house. He was also frying something (fish) and walked away to the living room for a while but forgot about it b/c of the tv. sweatdrop
Lucikily my sister was there too and they both quickly got the fire out and had to call 911. Nothing was damaged except the fan was done (above the stove b/c the fire flared up. And so were the cabinents (also above the stove). The roof there was gray and the house was just smoky but nothing else got damaged. ^_^"

suxs..atleast no1 got hurt : P
exactly..dats basically why i pretend dat i cant cook..1nce sum1 gets de whiff of it...its yea, u can pretty much imagine how it is : |  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 pm
spikeforever
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever

exactly..dats basically why i pretend dat i cant cook..1nce sum1 gets de whiff of it...its yea, u can pretty much imagine how it is : |
Oh yeah! How was the house? You said you nearly burnt it down, did any fire flare everywhere or something? Or was it a close call too?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

spikeforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:13 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever

Oh yeah! How was the house? You said you nearly burnt it down, did any fire flare everywhere or something? Or was it a close call too?
der were fire but thankfully it just danced around de stove n de burnt fries : | (so much 4 food : |) i guess it was a similar situation like urs (mind drift off..completely 4get till de smell is 2 strong 2 ignore : D )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:20 pm
spikeforever
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever
Moonlight_HuangHou
spikeforever

der were fire but thankfully it just danced around de stove n de burnt fries : | (so much 4 food : |) i guess it was a similar situation like urs (mind drift off..completely 4get till de smell is 2 strong 2 ignore : D )

Oh ok! ^_^ Thats good.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I love to cook

my favorite thing to cook is chicken strips XD

i also like my dads version of cooking he goes ok and a while later he has pizza xD
Wow! You can cook too Dot?! Chicken strips! That's another tasty thing to eat. ^_^ heart

you seem a little surprised that i cook smile heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I love to cook

i also like my dads version of cooking he goes ok and a while later he has pizza xD
Wow! You can cook too Dot?! Chicken strips! That's another tasty thing to eat. ^_^ heart

yeah I was. ^_^ I thought you were young like 14 or something right? If you are..I didn't cook when I was that age so my thought was 'wow! A teen that likes to cook!!'.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I love to cook

yeah I was. ^_^ I thought you were young like 14 or something right? If you are..I didn't cook when I was that age so my thought was 'wow! A teen that likes to cook!!'.

....im 17 xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I love to cook

....im 17 xp
ooooh ok! That's old enough to wanna cook or have to learn to cook. ^__^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items