Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event
It all started with a dream.. [Hosted by the Jingle Meister] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Votes for Victory
  Agu
  Muli
  Domo
  Avenger
  Kaleido
  Oak
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm
I had enough gold left over after the massive Christmas spending spree to create a new avatar using tektek.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 am
Everyone wins, except mulizak because he sent me a picture of his avatar on gaia, then he changed it XD

*yawnz*

you're all winners but only one is a prize winner, i need votes, so please make with the voting and get with the loving  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:17 pm
Dameon the -V-
Everyone wins, except mulizak because he sent me a picture of his avatar on gaia, then he changed it XD

*yawnz*

you're all winners but only one is a prize winner, i need votes, so please make with the voting and get with the loving

yawnz is my word D:< lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Dameon the -V-

*yawnz*

*checked front page*
.....WHAAAA!!!!????? gonk gonk
Now hold on, I did NOT know the picture I sent changes as I change my Avi. This had to be some sort of glitch. On record, I'm not upset at you Dameon I'm shocked that this happened.

*Throws yellow flag*
....I request a re-ruling on this matter.  

Mulizak

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:53 pm
*laughs* I didn't even get 1 day without you freaking out XD

Don't worry mulli, it happens when you save the picture of your avatar from the avatar change screen. The best bet for you is to tektek your avatar or save it as an image then delete the URL attached to it so it doesn't auto update itself. it only does it once every two weeks soo....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 pm
Dameon the -V-

Don't worry mulli, it happens when you save the picture of your avatar from the avatar change screen. The best bet for you is to tektek your avatar or save it as an image then delete the URL attached to it so it doesn't auto update itself. it only does it once every two weeks soo....

...oh. So, if I resubmit my entry can I still be in the game? If not then that fine, just figure I'd at least ask....  

Mulizak

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 pm
Mulizak
Dameon the -V-

...oh. So, if I resubmit my entry can I still be in the game? If not then that fine, just figure I'd at least ask....

from what i understood, i believe so...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Dameon the -V-

Cool, well just in case:
User Image
Total Value: 247,780 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Magica
Spirited 2k8 Scarf
White Rainy Shorts
Spirited 2k8 Boots
Spirited 2k6 Hat
Holy $#17
White Heartbreaker Jacket
Green Alien Tattoo
Spirited 2k8 Candycane Vest
Death Whisper (13th gen)
Death Whisper (8th gen)  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Dameon the -V-

Cool, well just in case:
User Image
Total Value: 247,780 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Magica
Spirited 2k8 Scarf
White Rainy Shorts
Spirited 2k8 Boots
Spirited 2k6 Hat
Holy $#17
White Heartbreaker Jacket
Green Alien Tattoo
Spirited 2k8 Candycane Vest
Death Whisper (13th gen)
Death Whisper (8th gen)

lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:13 pm
I had your avatar saved on my computer, i save all my contest avi's for later use for myself *laughs*

Mulli, no worries. i'm still waiting for votes...  

Dameon the -V-

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 pm
Awesome, thank you Dameon. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 pm
if you want votes, then wouldn't it be easier to put up a poll for the votes?  

The_Last_Avenger

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm
The_Last_Avenger
if you want votes, then wouldn't it be easier to put up a poll for the votes?

.....y'know, that's not a bad idea. Is it possible to edit this thread in order to add a poll? Makes the process a whole lot easier. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm
glad you enjoy my idea lol. and yes. it's easy to edit a thread and add a poll mui.  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 pm
poll is up start voting please  
Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items