Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
New Members Hangout Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minbla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:36 am
hi
this guild is cool im glad to join biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:30 pm
minbla
hi
this guild is cool im glad to join biggrin
\

welcome and nice christmas eggs!!! blaugh  

Imadud

SechsAR06

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:25 pm
hey i'm new and i've alway loved playing ssb and ssbm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:42 pm
SechsAR06

Thats good, so do we wink  

Roy Soraxis

Imadud

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:53 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
SechsAR06

Thats good, so do we wink

i dont twisted
jk xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:51 pm
I am the Mustard man. Nice to meet you all.  

omegamustard

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:32 pm
omegamustard
I am the Mustard man. Nice to meet you all.

Then I'm the Mayo man xd , greetings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Uhh I love captain Falcon I was him in both games and I play as him no matter who I'm against i'm so good with him I can fight 3 lvl 10 comps on a team and beat them all. I usually play as the pink (haha GAY!) and white capt. falcon cuz gay people always kick a** on fighting games!  

eric21591

[.Dark Flame.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:57 am
Hiya blaugh

I am the midnight blue falco... ninja ...midnight blue being one of my favourite colours, and falco is an amazing character. it is weird though, there r no other falcos here... cry

I hav 2 admit, I am pretty good with falco, but he isn't my best character mrgreen I am good with Luigi, and fox as well. But I am generally okay with most characters. 3nodding

With one of my fave characters I can beat a couple of lvl 9s. Wot lvl can u lot beat??? whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:12 pm
hello there =P. haha yeah i'm new. my best characters are link, ness, and seamus.  

Pow in the Wow

Idfection

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:54 pm
...Sigh.. Bored tonite. I just realized that I should have posted here when I joined a week or so ago. Well, It's never to late so...

...I know that a few have already seen me posting around a bit here or there. I try not to post anything that doesn't add to the conversation. I don't repeat points that others say, and I don't waste people's time talking about my skill level. I'm a very intellectual person, and enjoy a good arguement anytime. Lastly, and most important; I am a very blunt a** hole. I don't want that to scare you or anything, I'm not mean. But I loath stupitity, and, well, this place is writhing in it. (...by this place I mean Earth.) Honestly, I'll probably say a lot of things that could have been left alone. I thoroughly enjoy doing so, actually. Just a heads up.

...As far as Smash goes, I am a Zelda/Shiek player. I've gone through fases of Link, Roy and Fox, but ultimatly, I wised up. I use both Shiek and Zelda evenly, I'd say, with my skills being slightly better with Shiek. As you can probably guess by my charactors, I play a tilt/airial game.

...I haven't been able to travel like I'd like to for melee, so I've only been able to compete in Dallas area tourneys.

...Regardless of all that, I am extremly glad I found this guild, and hope to make an impact none will forget. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:38 pm
hello, just requested to join and got in heart just to let you all know i am a demon with fox cool  

Akuyoko

Fox J. McCloud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:21 am
My favourite character is Fox.I can beat almost any character with him. However, If they had put in more StarFox characters, I would probably have been Wolf O'Donnell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:20 pm
I joined this guild about a year ago, and haven't posted here till now eek

I captain the only other ub3r Super Smash Bros. Guild. And in the spirit of being a nice fellow, I thought I'd come by and say hello.

Your guild is filled with alot of spam though, but like I can talk, our guild got booted out of gaming because it wasn't focused enough. sweatdrop

Our guild is private though, so anybody who is interested won't be able to post without joining first.

Not that I'm trying to steal your guild members ninja
lolz.

As far as characters go, I'll let my sig speak for itself.  

ArcVyse

Slim J.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Greetings, I'm new in this guild. I'm electro, da entity of eletricity. I am one of the biggest fan of this game, and my favorite character is Samus Aron. Been my favorite character since da first one. My second favorite character is Roy, because he has the techniques of a ninja and i love ninja. I'm trying to be one on gaia, so help me if u can. Anyways i also like Roy because he is fire elemental and fire is my second favorite element. Thanx for adding me to the guild. SSBM ROCKS  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff