Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 am
Inquisitor Brock
I read a Swat guy say, in my book about zombie forensics, that a 9mm was the best handgun. People who shoot larger calibers are insecure in their accuracy as marksmen. stare
It's true. Even a .22 in the eye will drop a man dead. However, if your ability to shoot a running man in the eye at ten yards under extreme pressure is all that stands between you and death, I'd be insecure too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 am
That's bullshit. Sure accuracy is important, but you can shoot someone a number of times with a .22 and they don;t even know it.

That's just cocky and will hopefully get him killed, prove Darwin's theory correct, once again.

Larger calibers are just as practical as smaller calibers in most situations, and you don't have to be a super soldier to properly use them.

It's people like him that give gun lovers a bad name, alienating everyone except elitists.  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 pm
Inquisitor Brock
That's bullshit. Sure accuracy is important, but you can shoot someone a number of times with a .22 and they don;t even know it.

That's just cocky and will hopefully get him killed, prove Darwin's theory correct, once again.

Larger calibers are just as practical as smaller calibers in most situations, and you don't have to be a super soldier to properly use them.

It's people like him that give gun lovers a bad name, alienating everyone except elitists.
By his logic, anything but a semi-auto BB gun is a sign of your insecurity. A .22 BB in the eye will still kill a man...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Didn't they do something like this in Mail Call? The .45 blew a huge hole in the mellon and the 9mm did 2 smaller holes.

I believe he said something along the lines of "shoot it and forget it".  

Man of the Demoneye

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 pm
OberFeldwebel
SBBuckner
OberFeldwebel
SBBuckner
I no longer respect FRecon333 as a Marine.

You actually thought he was a real Marine?
At first I thought it was plausible, but when he said 9mm was comparable to .45 and actually better because you get more rounds, I knew he was fail.

The Dinosaurs comic is definitely a 'wat' picture, I just think that my brain is too confused at the moment.

... NIPPLES! rofl

No, I didn't think he was, but he's definitely not some teenager who makes s**t up all of the time.

Oh, so you know that person?
Or are you taking a shot at me?

I'm taking a shot, but not at you because I don't want to go to jail.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:29 pm
Jumping Christ, is it just me or are the quote tabs gone again?

Anyway, I saw one episode of Mail Call where the gunny shot a block of wood suspended on a rope with a 1911 and then a Luger.
The 1911 got that block rocking back and forth more so than the Luger did.
Discussion over.  

OberFeldwebel

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 am
Inquisitor Brock
I read a Swat guy say, in my book about zombie forensics, that a 9mm was the best handgun. People who shoot larger calibers are insecure in their accuracy as marksmen. stare

Couldn't that be the other way around too? 9mm can hold more rounds, and therefore you could think you need that many more shots (chances).  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff