Submit

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:02 pm
Willa-Wisp
sweatdrop Finally got all the Christmas shopping done... now have a few things to wrap. Also got the tree done and about finished with cleaning the house. And got the fixings for the Christmas dinner. Still have prep work to do for that but no biggie.

Older son and his lady friend come in Christmas night. Can't wait to have all the family together!

PLUS... and my younger son is home and got his first semester grades... 2.6! We're very happy! This first year of Vet School (even at this graduate/doctorate level) is a cut year and he had a mandatory 20 credit hours. He did very well! biggrin

Congrats on the boys! We have UC Davis (one of the best DVM schools in the country) right here, and I looked into doing that when I was in school. Man, oh man was that hard. I switched to music major, and went somewhere else. We just got the Amish Friendship bread in the oven. It's dessert for tomorrow (it's more like a cake). Taught the kids how to make it, so I did more supervisory work tonight. smile Done with work until Friday. I'll be on the computer tomorrow and Thursday, so will keep an eye on things.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 am
how was everybodys christmas?!?  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 am
Very nice Christmas, thanks! Had lots of fun opening presents with the family. biggrin

Hope Santa brought you everything you wanted, Ichigo! 3nodding

How about New Year's Eve plans? We're staying home. People all around us shoot fireworks. We have a ringside seat! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 pm
cool! i might go to my gma's for new years and open up presents. its very hard to be with three families on christmas day. and i got a nintendo wii, a new memory card for my psp, and and new game for my psp, so ya i pretty much got what i wanted. how bout you willa, did you get what you wanted?  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:05 pm
May this year be better than last!  

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 am
*sigh* Both boys leaving today. Probably won't see them again for a few weeks. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:54 pm
Willa-Wisp
*sigh* Both boys leaving today. Probably won't see them again for a few weeks. neutral

My eldest leaves for Sacramento tomorrow. And the youngest leaves for S. Dakota on Tuesday. I'm sad. I won't see Jessica for months and month, if I'm lucky. Probably summer though. Christianne, I'll see more often than that, I hope.

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 am
pd2care
Willa-Wisp

My eldest leaves for Sacramento tomorrow. And the youngest leaves for S. Dakota on Tuesday. I'm sad. I won't see Jessica for months and month, if I'm lucky. Probably summer though. Christianne, I'll see more often than that, I hope.

My younger son is only 3 hours away at the University of GA (he's the vet grad student). The ride isn't bad. Mostly interstate.

The older boy is near Cape Canaveral, FL. That's a 9 hour drive for us. I'm still looking at one of the airlines starting a Columbia, SC (only an hour away) to Orlando, FL (only 45 minutes from him) flight. Saw an ad for it at $79 per person. Hasn't happened yet but will keep looking!

Now it's back to my other family... at my boys' former high school. I'm the "favorite" sub-teacher there. Think it's because I'm very upfront with the students. I don't cut them any slack when they misbehave. Once they understand "Mama Stew's Rules," we get a lot done and have fun doing it. This week I'm finishing up a wheel thrown pottery for the art teacher's Studio Art Class of 13 students.

Then I'm taking a break for two weeks to visit my Mom in Mexico and practice murdering the language. Hola, y'all! rofl Will be there January 14 through 28. Note to self: Send official PM to the Incubator mods about this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 pm
cool!  

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 pm
crying They're gone. Both the girls are gone now. crying Jess is almost all the way to S. Dakota.

Willa, I lived in Columbia when I was little. I broke my arm there. smile I had a perfect southern accent, and can still pull it off better than a lot of transplants who live there now. I never totally lost either of them (Alabama too).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 am
hey everyone we got new adoptables in our mist!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Creature Name: komuri magma
Level this creature up! Click Here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Creature Name: komuri silver
Level this creature up! Click Here!  

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 am
*teeth chattering*

BRRR!!! This is supposed to be the sunny South! It was 15 degrees this morning at 8 a.m., with a wind chill of -5. That's MINUS 5 !?!?!

Just checked the Weather Channel for the latest stats and, oh thank goodness, it's warmed up. It's now 34 with a wind chill of 27. rolleyes gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm
Awww! It was nice and warm today. 68 wonderful degrees. Back to the Sunny South conditions! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Willa-Wisp
Awww! It was nice and warm today. 68 wonderful degrees. Back to the Sunny South conditions! biggrin

We've been rainy for the last few days, so cold. Today started rainy, and ended a bit sunny. It's a little nippy outside right now, but will be very foggy in the morning. The rain will pick back up tomorrow, through Tuesday, and then again Thursday through Saturday.
On the up side, Jessica is having a great life in S. Dakota. I'm happy for her, and a smidge jealous.

Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff