Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:43 am
While the scour guy was lifting himself off the ground Tonya could hear that many more were coming. "Shoot." she whispered. She knew that she could hold her own against a fair amount but it sounded like a whole patrol group was coming. She knew her best shot with be in the woods where shell have a bit of cover with the trees so she lifted herself onto a low branch a proceeded swinging from the higher ones into the trees canopy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:59 pm
Not even the sounds of Scour hunting horns deterred him fromk his goal. When he reached the cave, he was depressed to find it empty. Oh, well, he thought, than proceded to exit the cave straight into the ranks of the Scour patrol, where he was forced to the ground and bound, then thrown back into the cave. My luck, Roderick thought angrily.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Orielle knew that her death was near, she could feel it in every bit of air around here. ""It's really to bad," the Scour now whispered into her ear, "Some one so young, so beautiful must die." he ran his finge lightly acoss her cheek, she shivered in anger. "I'm no afraid of you, scum." she murmured bravely, feeling the cold steel of the blade against her neck. "Feisty aren't you?" he growled, grasping the dagger firmly. (Crud, I put her in kind of a hopeless situation, what do I do? crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:20 pm
(da da da DAHH!!!! Dont worry ill save you!!*cape flows behind me dramatically*)
While Tonya sat in the tree she had just landed in she looked over to see a scour guard holding a very young girl at knife point. "That vile scum...." she growled pulling out an arrow and readying her bow. She took aim. With the position he was holding her at she would have to aim just right to send enough force at him to knock him away without hurting the girl in the process. She had an idea. She focused her sight around her drawn arrow aimed at the mans chestplate and fired. It hit!! And her sight of strength gave the arrow such projection that just as she had hoped he went flying out of the tree, though unfortunately the arrow hadnt broken through the armour. (there you are all safe!! mrgreen )  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm
(Not me...) Roder lay on the ground, cursing his luck as the screeching roar of the returning dragon sounded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Seth had escaped the onslaught of troops by slinging himself into the shadows, where he remained until they passed. He then walked to the cave where they had apparently dumped something. Just as he reached the cave, a loud roar from behind him forced him to turn around."Damn it...", he muttered loudly, then dove away from the jet of flame that narrowly missed him. He yelled as loud as he could,"ANYONE NEARBY WHO IS ABLE BODIED, COME THIS WAY!!"  

Holy Taco Pants

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:48 pm
Namane had heared someone yell something, she went tords the voice and saw a scour, she leaned against a tree and looked at him. "anyone near by who is what?" she asked crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm
"Curses!" Orielle muttered, now someone was shooting arrows, friend or foe was the question, her eyes flicked wildly from side to side, she turned as she heard a shout from the east, and immediatley her Sight flowed from her mind, because she was young she had to work hard to keep it under control, especially when she felt threatened. Now her Sight let loose in a long perimeter of a sheild. She winced as she turned her head, the long cut the dagger had left on her next was bleeding a bit, but not lethally.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:52 am
Roders struggles apparently had attracted a scour as well as the dragon. He steadily cursed himself in every way he knew how. (If anyone feels like stopping the dragon anytime soon, that would be appreciated.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm
Tonya saw that the girl was somewhat sshaken so she swung down out of her branch onto to one that was in sight. "So you have a sight as well? Cool Ive never met another with the sight of strength other than me, glad to know im not alone." she said socialy.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:16 pm
Havnas managed to kick himself into an upright position. After some struggles he was standing. He jumped forward, tripped, and fell again. He started a fresh round of curses as the dragon began descending into the cave. (fine then. Ill call you to action. )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:38 pm
(oh fine!! dont mind me if i want to have a decent conversation!!!! evil ) Tonya heard the dragon roar this time it was REALLY close by. She turned to the girl. "Just so you know you can put that sheild down....it looks a little wobbly if I may be so bold to point out." she said. "So you want to help me take down a scour dragon? Itll be fun." she said with a big grin.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:17 pm
Orielle's eyes grew wide, who WAS this person?! She had the Sight too? Orielle heard the dragon roar loudly, she made a quick desicion, if she didn't find her now, it would deffinately find her later. "All right." Orielle mumbled in reply, turning east and running towards the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am
"Alright!!" Tonya repeated enthusiastically following the small girl. They cam up to the dragon seeing a guy and girl fighting it off. Well at least the guy was, the girl was just standing around. "Mind if we join in?" she asked the two.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 pm
Orielle watched the dragon for a moment, trying to figure its weak point, she brought out her bow as she skittered to the top of a tree to get a better veiw.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff