PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:12 pm
majoras_mask_kirby
Gaara

yay!!

@captain verd
I thank you for that spoiler stare
now I don't have to see the anime or read the manga to know what happens evil  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:01 am
sasuke used to be my favorite until they introduced itachi... they wont kill naruto off because that would end the series (if you dont know why... look at what the series is called... duh) and i think it would be a tough fight for kakashi because *spoiler in white!: kakashi couldnt beat a FAKE itachi without the help of naruto and itachi has way more experience using the mangekyou sharingan (he used it like 3 times in one day [kakashi, then sasuke, then on a wall to burn it down]sasuke is a loser... if he was really dedicated to killing itachi, he wouldve killed naruto, got mangekyou, and mastered the curse mark (o.O... think of the power he wouldve had if he only charged one more chidori...)  

the_fourth_hokage

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:01 am
oh yeah... my sig is kewl no matter what u say  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:05 am
itachi is god like, i hate these all powerful characters, sauske is better.  

Gambitx13

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:36 am
Otaku1093
Actually Itatchi is stronger and probably faster but how does (not really a spoiler but just in case i put it in white) The Magekyou sharingan make body parts dissapear?

I'm not sure whether this is a spoiler or not but it appears in latest chapters of the manga so I'll white it to be safe.

What they mean with body parts disappearing is the doujutsu/barrier jutsu Kakashi used on Deidara with the Mangekyou Sharingan. He couldn't control the jutsu all the way so it only tore away Deidara's right arm by the elbow. Later when Deidara blew himself up (though it later turned out to be a self-destruct bunshin) Kakashi used Mangekyou to send both the bunshin and the explosion to another dimension.

I don't know how up to date with the manga you are but I hope that answered your question sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:42 am
Vicious-Loner
Otaku1093
Actually Itatchi is stronger and probably faster but how does (not really a spoiler but just in case i put it in white) The Magekyou sharingan make body parts dissapear?

I'm not sure whether this is a spoiler or not but it appears in latest chapters of the manga so I'll white it to be safe.

What they mean with body parts disappearing is the doujutsu/barrier jutsu Kakashi used on Deidara with the Mangekyou Sharingan. He couldn't control the jutsu all the way so it only tore away Deidara's right arm by the elbow. Later when Deidara blew himself up (though it later turned out to be a self-destruct bunshin) Kakashi used Mangekyou to send both the bunshin and the explosion to another dimension.

I don't know how up to date with the manga you are but I hope that answered your question sweatdrop
yeah thats about right... spoiler question: who do you think that guy in the mask was... the guy who took sasori's ring and asked zetsu if he could join akatsuki.. i think its obito but i dont know  

the_fourth_hokage

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:14 am
Itachi owns sasuke...mainly just cuz hes a ******** insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:44 am
domokun Itatchi domokun  

cutebunnyyt

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:26 am
So.... hard..... can't.... choose..... I think........ that Itachi's better. Maybe..... yeah he is.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff