Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sniches Get Stiches{{Open,MarenShmaren And TeHsChNoZbErRy}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What The Heck, Free Gold!
  Gold!
  You're Dumb. Me: Well, You're A Poll Whore.
View Results

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm
OPENED!!!

It was Friday night and Danny needed something to do. He was feeling good and didn’t have any work to be done. I’ll give Zack a call, maybe he’ll give me something to do. Danny thought to himself. Danny got his cellphone out of his pocket and called Zack. “Hey, it’s Danny.” he said into the phone.

“Hey, where the hell are you?” Zack asked him.

“What do you mean, ‘where the hell am I?’ Where the hell are you?” Danny asked.

“I’m at the club,” Zack said. Then he added to someone else, “No, sweetie, you can hold on a sec, be with in seriously five minutes. It’s Danny.” he said. Zack was probably talking to one of the many girls he saw.

“Alright. I’m coming down there then. Sounds like it is busy tonight.” Danny commented. He could hear music blasting and people talking.

“Well duh, it’s Friday and it’s my party. Everyone in the whole god damn school is invited, even preps and nerds.” Zack said.

“Holy s**t, that was today?” Danny asked with disbelief.

“You a** hole, you forgot. Well, get your a** down here with your gift. Or I’ll have to ******** kill you.” Zack said angrily. Zack was just messing with Danny, but Danny didn’t want to test Zack’s patience.

“Alright. Talk to ya’ later, bye.” Danny said as he hung up the phone. He went to get Zack’s present. He had bought him a real gold chain, that Zack had picked out when Danny took him shopping for his gift. Danny then looked in the mirror to make sure he looked presentable. He didn’t want to look bad in front of the whole school.
Danny wore a white t shirt that was a kind of tight fit. But it showed off his arms and his abs, which the ladies liked. He wore Hollister blue jeans that fit just right and he had a black belt on with a gun belt buckle. He put his white Air Force Ones. Danny put on his silver chain and left the house. He got in his red Camaro Convertible and drove to the party that was awaiting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:46 pm
Marie had arrived at the club and panicked a bit. She was sure her father wouldn't like that she was there, but her friends reassured her that it wouldn't matter and he would never find out. Soon Marie found herself alone as her friends went off to dance with other people.
Marie got herself something to drink and went to find a seat. She looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of someone she knew. She liked the feeling of the pounding music, but it was too loud for her to enjoy it.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:36 pm
Danny arrived at the club and parked his car. He walked in to be greeted by his friend, Zack. "Hey, nice party." Danny said as he looked around at everyone.

Zack smiled at Danny,"Thanks man and thanks for the gift." Zack's girlfriend came over to him and begged him for a dance. "Yea, yea, hold on babe. You need anything?" he asked Danny.

Danny smiled, "Naw man. You know that I know where everything is at. Go have some fun, it's your special day." Danny said. He patted Zack's shoulder and walked away. He walked around, saying 'hi' to people. He saw Marie and thought she was cute so he decided that he would talk with her. "Hey, whats up, sweetie?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:38 pm
Marie jumped up a bit, hearing someone say something to her. She looked at him, blinking as she tried to place him. She didn't know him very well, but she felt that he was trouble. She turned towards him, "Hi," she replied, not very confidently. She wasn't sure how to reply beyond an politely added, "I'm fine, you?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:51 pm
"Come on, sweetheart, lighten up. You look like someone is making you be here." he said to her. He smiled at her, "I'm doing real well, but, I'd be doing even better if you'd dance with me." Danny winked at her. "Not unless you've gotta' boyfriend, I'd rather not start any fights on my best friends' birthday." he added with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 pm
She blushed a bit, "I'd love to," she got up, "And happy birthday to your friend," she smiled softly at him. She felt a bit more comfortable with him, although she didn't say that she had been dragged there.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm
Danny laughed, "I'll have to be sure to tell him that." he said. Danny walked Maria to the dance floor. There were people dancing all around them. Though, it wasn't anything classy, they were just club dancing. He looked at Maria who seemed to be unused to the 'night life'. "Hey Camoron." Danny shouted at the DJ. The DJ looked over at Danny. "Put on Swing!" he shouted. As soon as he said that, Swing by Savage came on to the speakers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Marie soon became comfortable with him. She danced along with the music, finding it easier than she thought. She had never been more comfortable with someone before, and she didn't even know his name. She liked him, it was nice to meet someone like this.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:54 pm
Danny danced with Marie. It was as if they had danced many times before. If he swayed one way she seemed to be right with him. "Your a good dancer." he said to her. He had moved closer to her, only inches away from her. It was hard to hear anything over the music, but he spoke loud, and besides he was not to far from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:57 pm
"So are you!" she replied, confident for once in her life. She felt that people were watching her, but didn't mind. All that seemed to be important to her was Danny and the music.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 pm
All of the school watched as Maria and Danny danced to the music. Danny smirked, he liked being the center of attention and he was dancing with a cute girl. It seemed to be great. Danny got closer to her, putting one hand at her waist, yet still dancing to the music that was playing. The DJ switched the song to Disturbia by Rihanna.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 pm
Marie smiled, continuing to move with him. She moved closer to him, smiling and meeting his eyes. She didn't want to stop dancing, it was so intoxicating being with him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 am
After the song was over, it switched up to a faster song. Alex didn't recognize the song, but danced to it nontheless. The way that he moved with this girl, was insane to him. He met her eyes countless times and had smiled his smile that makes most go crazy. He wanted the party to last longer and not end at one in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm
The time went too quickly for Marie, and too soon it was over. As the music ended, she smiled at Danny, "That was nice," she said to him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:30 pm
"Real nice." Danny agreed. "So," he started to say, but was cut off by the Dj.

"Hey, did everyone have fun?" the DJ asked and everyone cheered. "Well, it's one o' clock and everyone has to leave," The crowd started to protest. "I know, I know. But, before we leave, lets give Zack a great chorus of Happy Birthday!" he said excitedly. Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday' while Zack walked up to the stage.

"Hey, everyone. Thanks for coming, and really I wished you all wouldn't have sung. I think I've gone deaf." he said with a laugh. Everyone else laughed. Zack smiled and then added,"Oh, and thanks to my friend I've had the best party ever." A spot light went on to Danny. "Thanks for the bling, man." Zack said, picking the silver chain up, so everyone could see." Everyone cheered for Danny. "Now, everyone out, we gotta clear this place." Zack said.

After that was said, everyone started to leave, it was like a huge rush. Danny looked over to ask Marie for her name and her number, but he couldn't see her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff