Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 pm
Kayla noticed a man wandeirng aroudn near her and picke dout hwo he kept glancing at ehr store. She leant over the stall and her brown corset's brass chains and knick knacks jingled as she did.
"Heya. Have I got owt that interests you?"
He gestured at the various knick knacks on her table. Mechanical parts, signs, art pieces, jewellry and even pieces of what might have long ago been old tech. she was epsecially proud of the latter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Jared smiled while glancing at her corset which set off the girl's.....He mentally slapped himself. "Ya promised her you would behave..." he thought as a reminder to himself.

He turned his attention towards the wares. There were plenty of interesting items, but none that he needed really. He glanced at the girl again, and couldn't help but feel like he should buy something. He picked up a couple of small mechanical parts. "And how much will the fair princess take from me for these?" he smiled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Kayla smirked at the flattery and repressed the hints of a blush.
"Well, for you? Five pounds each, n'less you want t' trade?"

[I have decided that I'm crap at trying to type a Yorkshire accent-haha]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Charlotte hopped down the dark dingy city streets. She stopped periodically to rummage through piles of junk to see what she could find. Everyonce in a while she'd triumph and find something that she'd promptly stuff in the large bag she had slung over her shoulder.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:23 pm
[yay biggrin which city are you in? Airhaven or London (or other?)]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm
Jared smiled, " 'fraid I don't have much to trade today lass. But ya may take my five pounds to add to your treasury." He winked at her, "And may this humble gentleman by chance learn the name of the princess?" He continued grinning and gave a slight bow as he handed her the payment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm
"You might."
Kayla took the money with a smile and file dit away into the satchel that she never seemed ot take off.
"I'm Kayla. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm
"Ah.....Kayla-a lovely name for a princess," he replied, "My name is Jared Bard."

A sudden screech pierce the the air as a mass of feathers landed on Jared's shoulder. Jared was startled for a moment and then calmed himself. He laugh, "Oh....and this would be my loyal pet, Fluffy."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm
Looks like fun
Username: Andy_1134
User Image
Name: Lan Razame
Type: Anti-Traction League
Guild: gadgeteer
Social status: mid level
Appearance: [see tektek] he is about 6'0ft he carries abuch of objects that he finds
Personality: Lan speakes his mind. not afraid to tell any one what he thinks.
Bio: Lan grew up In the old Republic of Mexico He travled via a small air craft. to london where he has opened a small tradeing post that also takes traverlers to distant lands.
Other: Lan is an excalent fighter able to hold up any kinda stress.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:11 pm
[I'm in London. Looks like I'll have to find things to do on my own for a while. sweatdrop ]

When Charlotte had filled her bag with seemingly useless knick knacks and other little things she climbed and flitted her way up to a higher level to make her way back home. She ran through her front door with her treasures and into her father's study where all the tools were. Her father wasn't home so she had free reign and immediately dumped out her bag on an empty table in the corner designated for her.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:30 pm
[welcome andy! and oh dear zizzy. i'll prpobably have kayla try hitch a ride to london when she's git her baloon working ^_~]

Kayala jumped and laughed.
"fluffy?!" she exclaimed. "that's an 'eck of a name! Why'd you call him that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm
(ill keep Zizzy company.)
Lan knocked on the door he saw the girl with the bag go into. while he waited he wondered where she got those wings.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Jared was really surprised by Kayla's response about the name, but he loved to put on an act.

"My dear princess....Fluffy is named so because of his soft feathers," Jared replied stroking the breast of the falcon. Fluffy screeched again as if in agreement. Jared then noticed a note tied to Fluffy's leg. He took it, read it, and frowned.

It read.....

I'm watching you.
- D

Jared glanced around wearily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Kayla gradually inche dout a hand to stroke 'Fluffy's feahers. she smiled.
"I suppose you're right."
She noticed Jared's change in mood and riased an eyebrow.
"you alright?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Charlotte was so immersed in her work she jumped and dropped peices of one of the objects she'd been working on all over the floor when a loud knocking reverberated through the house. She sighed at the bits of metal now scattered at her feer but rose and walked back out to the door.
She opened the large door and peered outside to see a boy about her age.
"Hello. What is your business here?" Charlotte inquired, slightly annoyed that her work had been interrupted.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff