Submit

Was it?
  Good
  Bad
  In the middle
View Results

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:18 pm
Sirruis just had to die didnt heXX crying crying crying crying crying J.k Rowling makes her books to sad crying sweatdrop xp I loved everything else snapes worst memorey was my fave^^:p  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:01 pm
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR DAMN JK ROWLING.  

peemypants

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:37 pm
i'm on da 3rd chapter sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:16 am
All books of Harry Potter are good so also the 5th one!
And my favourite part is the fight at the Ministry of Magic and the saddest when Sirius died! Poor man! And poor Harry!
You'll have my regrets!

gonk  

Roytjuh

dreamr-j

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:35 pm
the book was great.. there were sad things and exciting things.. jaz great..! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:52 am
The 5th book was really good. The worst part in the book (also the worst part in the series in my opinion) was when Sirius slipped behing the veil and Lupin told Harry he was dead. I still don't accept the fact that Sirius is dead. He will come back in the 7th book!!  

foxowl

Eikothewerewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:15 am
the worst part was sirius' death! although if you stop reading before he falls through the veil he doesnt die ... ^_^

i cried for 4 hours when i read that.

my faveorite was the parts with umbridge after fred and george left  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:31 pm
When Siri died, I thought it was kind of abrupt. I almost missed it the first time reading it. I stopped, went back, reread, and was shocked! I was just like eek eek eek for a few minutes, then the tears started. It was the same in book 7.  

willowtree
Captain

The Weeping Willow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:39 pm
it was ok. i like the prophecy part. i'm nervous about who's gonna die sweatdrop either voldomort or harry. which one which one? i think they're both gonna die trying to kill each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:45 pm
white_tiger768
it was ok. i like the prophecy part. i'm nervous about who's gonna die sweatdrop either voldomort or harry. which one which one? i think they're both gonna die trying to kill each other.

The prophecy was my favorite part. I just loved how Dumbledore was saying how much he felt for Harry.  

willowtree
Captain

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:23 pm
I basically agree with everyone else. I didn't like that Sirius died. I also enjoyed the growing tension between Ron and Hermione. I didn't like that Harry and Cho's relationship was completely destroyed by her stupid snitch of a friend. I throughly enjoyed the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:04 pm
The fifth book is my favorite. ^.^ I agree, it was sad that Sirius died, but I've been reading so much Marauders fanfiction lately that he doesn't seem dead to me.

I think the best part was Fred and George telling off Umbridge. Good gods I hate that woman.  

Graphiti Skies

comfylove

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:51 pm
willowtree
When Siri died, I thought it was kind of abrupt. I almost missed it the first time reading it. I stopped, went back, reread, and was shocked! I was just like eek eek eek for a few minutes, then the tears started. It was the same in book 7.

When I read this, I thought you had already read the seventh book.. o_o; I was like.. WHAT?!??!?! WHEN DID IT COME OOOOUT!!!?!??!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:26 pm
I thought it was definitely well written, but in comparison to book four and six it was rather lacking. Harry had too many angsty teen problems and had every sentence in caps it seemed. Umbridge was annoying as hell and she didn't require her to irk people that much. It lacked suspence as well, and was mainly his dreams and that was all that you wondered about. It introduced Luna, however, who is my favorite character, and Tonks as well who I also like. It gave depth to Snape as well which was much needed, him being my second favorite character.  

Dawlish

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff