Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Someone is imatating us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did anyone else know? And were we shocked?
  Yes...I ignore the imitation.
  No!! I am shocked that we have been plagerized.
  You is silly for calling this to attention...*slaps you with fish*
View Results

Daerius Ravenlord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:54 am
M i n a k o
o_o Wow, that's sad.
If anyone does confront them about this issue, I really hope they don't use, "I never heard of your Guild before" as an excuse.. Cause we're on the first page of the Guild list XD

LOL, touche!

Ummm, yeah, I think a mod should get a pm about this. Because seriously, I typed of Fluffy Guild and that was the first one on the page...so when I tried to join, I tried to join them. I see problems with losing potential joinage from this. >.>

*yes, joinage is a made up word*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 am
I find it funny that Gaia doesn't have a ban on someone else making a guild with the same name o__o.

Actually, since our guild name was changed to "FGoD: Check out our Battle Clan", they were allowed to use the guild name "Fluffy Guild of Doom" O__O

GrimlyInsane
Crew

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 am
GrimlyInsane
I find it funny that Gaia doesn't have a ban on someone else making a guild with the same name o__o.

Actually, since our guild name was changed to "FGoD: Check out our Battle Clan", they were allowed to use the guild name "Fluffy Guild of Doom" O__O

Shoot. Now we need to get the badges out of our signatures and change the name of them to FGoD instead of Fluffy Guild of Doom.

& because of the name change they can claim they weren't copying us for Guild rules don't allow two guilds with the same name, yatta yatta.

Must resist posting: "The original guild is better." In their guild or better yet Posting the link to ours in my post while saying that. Or saying "Our guild is far more insane and THE ORIGINAL." & posting a link to our guild in my post.

Hmm. Now there's an idea. Change the name to: The ORIGINAL Fluffy Guild of Doom

or

The Fluffy Guild of Doom aka FGoD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:00 pm
I am SO giving them a verbal beating.  

Unlucky Phoenix

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 pm
... neutral So we lucked out...

There was a lotta negativity with us using the acronym FGoD.
... So...

Yeah, but how long did the original members think of this damn name?
When I first got invited it hadn't been named yet. and then like.. Months later it was. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 pm
GrimlyInsane

If you click on "Guild Home" and read our intro, it clearly says Fluffy Guild of Doom XD! So TECHNICALLY they shouldn't be allowed access to our original name.
I wonder if I should send their Captain a message about this? o_O

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm
M i n a k o
GrimlyInsane

If you click on "Guild Home" and read our intro, it clearly says Fluffy Guild of Doom XD! So TECHNICALLY they shouldn't be allowed access to our original name.
But TECHNICALLY, by teh gaia laws, our guild name is "FGoD: check out our battle clan", not Fluffy Guild of Doom. I dunno.. Maybe you should.. I'd say wait for kitten or Tai.. but who knows when they're gonna be back on. Jenny alive?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:19 pm
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o
GrimlyInsane

But TECHNICALLY, by teh gaia laws, our guild name is "FGoD: check out our battle clan", not Fluffy Guild of Doom. I dunno.. Maybe you should.. I'd say wait for kitten or Tai.. but who knows when they're gonna be back on. Jenny alive?

True.. Damn Gaia laws are pretty dumb.
I haven't seen Jenny in forever.
Maybe Ryuu has told Tai about it since she's seen this? o_O;

M i n a k o
Crew

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:19 pm
This is lulzy. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
M i n a k o
GrimlyInsane

True.. Damn Gaia laws are pretty dumb.
I haven't seen Jenny in forever.
Maybe Ryuu has told Tai about it since she's seen this? o_O;
Hope so... And who changed our name instead of making an announcement..? xd

*blames tai*

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:38 pm
Yeah. I'd also like to know who changed the guild's name and just ask as to why.

Why?

We should have been able to vote on it or something. Just to up and change it without an announcement or anything....

I dunno. I mean I know ultimately it's up to the Captain and VCs to change things and they may do so without letting their members know. But still, it's kind of nice to know those things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:42 pm
I'm personally not bothered, but I still think they should have made an official announcement about the clan... and not added to the title.. because problems like this happen.  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 pm
*shrug* Maybe they just didn't think about how it would affect things by changing it to promote the battle clan?
I has no clue confused

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 pm
I guess you can say they didn't expect the unexpected. xd

Man what a bite on the a**.

At least that guild is doing terribly. razz maybe...

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm
crazy_mongoose
I guess you can say they didn't expect the unexpected. xd

Man what a bite on the a**.

At least that guild is doing terribly. razz maybe...

I shall be the one to carry the charge. Or at least inquire as to how our child guild is doing.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff