Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiggie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Fresnel
Sidal
http://www.thefirestore.com/store/product.cfm/pid_4829_paratech_30_standard_claw_hooligan_bar_spark_resistant/

The modern crowbar that I'd grab. More edges, got the pike end, and you got multiple attack styles.
I'd be worried about stabbing myself with the pike on accident. Also, you can't hook that on your belt. I'd use a crowbar, but seeing as how I don't have one, my current melee weapon of choice would be my 24" straight-edge screwdriver. Possibly my e-tool, but I'd have to unfold that and everything. ******** my machete though, it's dull as s**t.

User Image
that pic would never happen!!! scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm
MR. FREEMAN.  

The Drildo

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am
well, considering a crowbar costs like 9 bucks at lowes... I'd pick one up for the hell of it. i just need to go get one. i keep forgetting. they're "handy" to have around for more than just zombie brain smashing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:49 am
I just got a crowbar. FREAKING SWEET.

Had to brush off a bunch of rust though. It was kind of in a house fire. Its temper is questionable.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm
Fresnel

Had to brush off a bunch of rust though. It was kind of in a house fire. Its temper is questionable.

Hmm... buy a new one or roam garage sales for a new one.

That crowbar might break or chip apart when hacking through a zombie skull.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Hmm... buy a new one or roam garage sales for a new one.

That crowbar might break or chip apart when hacking through a zombie skull.
I'll have to test it on something and see. I imagine if I give something a good pry and it doesn't break the crowbar, it's still good.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm
***** Plz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a more serious note, if i did get one id put some time into taping up one side for a better grip and sharpening some edges, just to add alittle comfort and damage  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Yeah, I don't think any melee weapon could beat a crowbar when it comes to zombies.

A cricket bat or baseball bat maybe, but you know, you can't use a cricket bat to open a crate or a door.
:/  

Barru

Lord Puffandsnuff III

Conservative Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 pm
I'm suprised nobody has brought this little number up.

http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?TYPE=PRODUCT&CATEGORY=XTREME&PARTNUMBER=55-120  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am
I had a thought... have any of you ever TRIED opening a door with a crowbar? It's really ******** hard. It has to be just the right kind of door or you can't get the bar into the crack. The halligan has an advantage there, but it still has that retarded pike. Personally, I'd prefer something like Blackhawk!'s Breacher or "Hallagan", but I can't find anybody else who makes one.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am
I'd use one if I actually HAD one. Right now, my melee inventory consists of two bats- one aluminum, one wood-, a maul (sort of a cross between an axe and a hammer, it's heavy as s**t), and an assortment of hammers and knives.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff