Christmas 2k8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 pm
Iehonatane
I got a Reindurr recipe... does someone want to trade it for a zomg ribbon recipe? xp

Edit: Ok I just checked the MP.. Ribbon recipe at 50k eek And Reindurr only 10k... Darn. There goes my plans stare

The ribbon recipe will probably drop in price before the end of the event. It seems like more recipes are being dropped now. The bigger pain in the butt is getting the materials to make them D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Iehonatane
I got a Reindurr recipe... does someone want to trade it for a zomg ribbon recipe? xp

Edit: Ok I just checked the MP.. Ribbon recipe at 50k eek And Reindurr only 10k... Darn. There goes my plans stare

Lucky! I've only gotten a few orbs and gold from zomg. -fingers crossed for the squid-  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:28 pm
I think I got some sort of recipe. Are there two boxes today?

No I guess I didn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:26 am
P_Chan82
Iehonatane

The ribbon recipe will probably drop in price before the end of the event. It seems like more recipes are being dropped now. The bigger pain in the butt is getting the materials to make them D:

I actually have the stuff to make the Ribbon... I just need the recipe.. >.< I've gotten like 3 festive ribbons and 2 jingle bells... and come coals too biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Iehonatane
P_Chan82
Iehonatane

I actually have the stuff to make the Ribbon... I just need the recipe.. >.< I've gotten like 3 festive ribbons and 2 jingle bells... and come coals too biggrin

Same here D:
I've got all of the materials and no recipes. It's getting kinda frustrating stressed and you can only open the stupid box once every 2 1/2 hours. I'm about to say screw this and just buy the items xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 am
I got a Coal Sprite recipe too eek But still no ribbon >.<  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 am
Wow o.O You should make the coal sprite and sell it. Low MP is 89k. Then you can buy a bunch of ribbons. I finally got a Reindurr recipe xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 am
Karma v2
Wow o.O You should make the coal sprite and sell it. Low MP is 89k. Then you can buy a bunch of ribbons. I finally got a Reindurr recipe xd

But you need 30 coals for it sweatdrop And holy cow eek I got a Squid recipe... now I got all but the ribbon recipe xDDD

Btw, you need so much stuff to make that squid... not sure I want to do it.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:04 pm
I may have a ribbon recipe on my mule. If it is there it's yours. Colorblind Monkey went to zomg and got two presents but they were never granted, it just said she got it. So I'm not sure... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm
sometimesalways
I may have a ribbon recipe on my mule. If it is there it's yours. Colorblind Monkey went to zomg and got two presents but they were never granted, it just said she got it. So I'm not sure... confused

Stupid glitchy game. No recipe. Sorry sad  

Colorblind Monkey

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:15 pm
Colorblind Monkey
sometimesalways

Stupid glitchy game. No recipe. Sorry sad

It's ok biggrin I still have chances.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2

But you need 30 coals for it sweatdrop And holy cow eek I got a Squid recipe... now I got all but the ribbon recipe xDDD

Btw, you need so much stuff to make that squid... not sure I want to do it.

aw... that sux. No wonder why it's going for so much confused I saw the recipe for the squid. It's pretty intense. Lots of higher level rare drops. At least you can collect the items over time if you have the recipe. The main thing is to get the coal, peppermint, bells, and festive ribbon. The rest you can get from the game later.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 pm
I thought I had gotten a recipe but I guess not. Got some gold and a piece of coal and my face eaten.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got another weird drop from the presents. "You got a recipe and it's rarer than most" which sounded cool, but there is no new recipe in my inventory. And I know that because I was able to arrange my inventory and all the recipes are together.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 am
Salmay
I thought I had gotten a recipe but I guess not. Got some gold and a piece of coal and my face eaten.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got another weird drop from the presents. "You got a recipe and it's rarer than most" which sounded cool, but there is no new recipe in my inventory. And I know that because I was able to arrange my inventory and all the recipes are together.

That was a typo... it's fixed now and says " that recipe item is rarer than most"  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am
Guess what? I got the ribbon recipe ^_______^

And it looks like the recipes are now going down really fast... I think I'll save my reindurr ( I have 4 o.o want one?) and squid recipes and wait.. maybe they'll go up after event again biggrin  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff