Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Diaphanous(ACCEPTING! OPEN, BUT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm
Puffi perked up. "Santa Claus is coming to town!" She cheered, flouncing to her feet.

"...Who?" The pheonix asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 pm
" Look, all Im saying is that that one area of dirt is slightly darker than that other area of dirt. You see it? Maksi?" Himaru turned to see Maksi staring at something in the distance.

"What's...that?" Maksi asked.

Himaru looked to see a dim bright light in the distance amongst a dull fog, looking at it almost as though it were glimmer of hope for survival in the barren wasteland. That look in his face quickly turned into a smile as he picked up Maksi and began running towards it.  

Himaru729

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 pm
picking up her pace she glanced around but slid to a stop when she saw what looked like to be fire in the distance then she noiced a few people around it glanceing away she noticed two figures in the distance running twards the fire, "i think i will watch this" she murmered as she sat down, not sure what to think  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:32 pm
"What was this place called?" Puffi asked. "You know, before the riots?"

"...Hell if I know. What do you want to call it?"

"...Home sweet ghetto-booty home?"

"...I'd ask if you were joking, but I'm related to you, so I know you aren't." Sioko sighed.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 pm
"Almost there! I can see it!!", Himaru panted as they grew closer and closer

"...Himaru...I dont feel good" He instantly stopped. "...s**t," he muttered.

He quickly pulled out a handgun from the holster on his thigh.

It was silent for a while.

Theres less fog.

"..."

He lifted his gun straight at the fog. "........Where is-"
Suddenly, a large furry beast jumped through the fog straight at him. "Damn it!" Himaru reacted with a duck and kicked it upwards as it was directly above him. It fell back into the fog.

Theres less fog.

"What the hell was-"
Another leaps at him. " Left me finish my damn," he shoots it in the head, "sentences!!!"

He wipes some blood off his shirt. "What is it?...Some kind of wolf?..."
Maksi glanced at it in fright.

Theres less fog.

Himaru stood ready, Maksi holding on to his leg.
Two more run straight to him. He jumps, as they both bump into each other and run past him.

"Quit playing around!!!", he yelled out in rage.

Theres less fog.

Theres a faint sound of growling.

Himaru stood ready again. "...C'mon...c'mon..."

The fog lifts. Himaru is suddenly surrounded by a large pack of werewolves.

"Fantastic."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:55 pm
Puffi's head shot up. "Werewolves. They've found prey." She said sharply.

"...You gonna stop '******** yeah! Since those creeps followed me out here, I want their last conscious thoughts to be they have to live the rest of their lives in shame by getting their a** beat by a little girl!" The small demoness growled, grabbing her axe and Wilson, before stalking towards the werewolf pack and their unlucky victim.

Well, unlucky in encountering werewolves, but just won the lottery in location.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 am
Himaru looked around as the entire pack glared at him with vicious hunger and eagerness.

"Well...looks like we got no other choice, Maksi... You ready?" Maksi nodded. "Alright." Himaru bent down and held Maksi. It was silent for a moment. The werewolves were getting ready to attack. ".............................................EFFIN RUUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" Himaru picked up Maksi and dashed straight over one of the werewolves, back towards the direction of the light. "HEAAHHHH!!!! ITS WORKING!!!!" Himaru looked back to see the wolves right on his tail. "SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:19 am
Puffi reached them, and promptly distracted the entire pack.

Okay, so the whole 'blasting the leader's brains all over the pavement with a well-placed shotgun blast' may not have been one of her brightest ideas. You wanna tell her that?

Didn't think so.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 am
Himaru glanced back and slowly stopped as he saw the pack turn back. "Huh?..." Maski popped up from his back and glanced back.

One lone werewolf that kept following Himaru whined, as it was kicked in the face. "Who's that they're following?" Himaru followed behind the pack, while keeping a distance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am
Puffi cackled. "THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES! COWER BEFORE THE MISTRESS OF DEMON WOLVES!" She shreiked, easily slicing most of the werewolves to bits without them getting close, and the ones who did, got a close-range shotgun blast to the face.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 am
"...Demon," Maksi whispered.

"Damn." Himaru quickly hid behind a nearby large boulder. He waited a second and peered to see what was happening. "Jeez...She's freakin' crazy...." He gulped. Maksi was covering his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 am
"Yes, she is." A voice said suddenly behind him, rather cheerily. "She's a total crackhead. Wanna come back to camp with me and my beauty while she's blasting werewolves simply due to the fact she thinks they stole her thunder in mythology?"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:34 pm
"Gah!!" Himaru fell over from the surprise.

"......W-what?...Who are you?"

"Don't eat us!", Maksi whimpered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm
as she sat in the distance watching the whole blasting of the werewolves and thought better of going over to where the others were due to the fact that she was a werewolf, she didnt feel like dieing that night, she sighed and layed down, she glanced around bordly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:46 pm
The brown haired man grinned cheerily. "The name's Mait, that's Puffi." He offered, pointing at the demented female cheerily killing the pack.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff