Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
any new .hack games out there Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 pm
Yeah, I just checked the wiki and it said that LINK will be the last game. Wiki could totally be lying to me though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm
Grieverr
Yeah, I just checked the wiki and it said that LINK will be the last game. Wiki could totally be lying to me though.

.hack://Link will be the last game, and the last game that we will never get because Scamco-Bandai decided that it would be best that they wouldn't release it here (sorry I despise the company due to their lackthereof releasing of the Tales of Series), and start focusing on the anime or their gundam series.  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 am
Professor Memnoch
It was years ago that Fragment was really a big deal. There are however rumors of a new PS3 .dot Hack// game. There is also supposed to be a new dot hack// series. .Dot Hack// Quantum From what I can tell it's the R2 system, but using sprites eerily similar to familiar faces.

Quantum is only 3 episodes long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Aria_Knight_Lyrac
Grieverr

.hack://Link will be the last game, and the last game that we will never get because Scamco-Bandai decided that it would be best that they wouldn't release it here (sorry I despise the company due to their lackthereof releasing of the Tales of Series), and start focusing on the anime or their gundam series.

Yeah tell me about it. I was waiting for Tales of Graces to be released in the US, but of course they didn't.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out