Reply Adult Furries Guild
*grins* Very Special news. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suhiko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Hi yall. Me again. So this time I come bearing Ultrasound photos of Emma.

A few new details.
Addie is 25 weeks pregnant, Moodier than hell, and having serious indigestion issues. Doctor says both are normal. But oh well Onto the ultrasound of Emma

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 pm
congrats  

itxploded

suhiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm
So we're only 41 days away from the predicted due date. Emma and Addie are both doing fine. The acid reflex is getting worse for Addie though. She has to take pepcid before she eats anything otherwise that all too familiar burn reappears. But anyways. Things are okay.

More to come later. Stay tuned in another 41 days we'll have pics from the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm
I'd be shaking if I were you dude D:

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

suhiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 am
Lol. No need to. I have a great wife.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 am
Just remember that Bill Cosby noted that natural childbirth means no drugs are injected into the mother during delivery, whereas the father can have all he wants.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

suhiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 pm
RyanJakobi
Just remember that Bill Cosby noted that natural childbirth means no drugs are injected into the mother during delivery, whereas the father can have all he wants.
Friends and I will be having very expensive cigars. So no drugs needed. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 am
*Applause*
Congrats!
The only advice I can give you is to stay strong and to not let anything stop you from giving Emma the best childhood and Addie the best.....uh.....wifehood that they could possibly imagine! Do what you think is right and don't worry about the ideals of other people. And even if you can't get her the nicest toys and the designer clothes, give her what she really wants: You and your love...((Damn! I didn't kno that I could be so deep! XP))
*Takes a cigar*

OiginalLimbershadow

suhiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 pm
Wow Limber that was deep. Thanks. Things are starting to look up. We're at 8 months. That means just 1 month left.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 am
suhiko
Blue Atsushi-Kai

I know what you're going through. When the decline first started in 2005, my wife and I found out we were having a baby girl (which, as with you, we preferred a girl first). I had a nice job, and then lost it shortly after she was born. I bounced from crummy job to crummy job until I landed something that was fairly stable. Then, as soon as we realized we were about to have another child (a boy) AND bought a house...the economy got worse and I was laid off. We love both of our children with all of our hearts, there's no denying that. But it is difficult raising two children on only my salary. On top of that, my new job is demanding so much of my time, I'm only home long enough to have dinner and sleep.

It's hard to get things right nowadays. But as long as you love your children the same and love your partner with the truest definition of the word, your home will be a happy one, no matter the money situation. Sure stresses will get in the way a bit, but it's up to you to decide how much it affects your life. The best advise I can give is when the walls are closing in is to "Let it go". Easier said than done, believe me I know. But don't let a bad situation taint your love. It's hard extremely hard work to do this, and requires a mentality that may be easy to manipulate, but it'll be easier to forgive and be forgiven, and it will be easier to maintain your love.

I could go on and on with more advice on the subject, but experience is the best way to learn the lessons. I can tell you exactly how it was for my family, but unless you've already been there, it's hard to understand the outcome.

Congratulations, and may your daughter be (almost) as beautiful as mine. whee
Sorry but I'm sure my daughter will be much more beautiful *but then again every dad thinks their daughter is the most beautiful daughter in the world.* I want to say thanks to everyone Especially You Atsushi. A lot of that makes sense. I will admit. It's been difficult dealing with this freaking recession. But I've been doing what I have to do. I'm constantly hunting down job opportunities and finally Found a part time. Now I just need a darn car. XD. But anyways. I take any and all advice that can be given. Just wondering If you were as scared as I feel. I'm so afraid of screwing up.
Ah, every young father's insecurity. Don't worry, truth is, as long as you love her and aren't afraid of breaking her, she'll be happy to see you every day.

Please learn from my mistake. When my daughter was born...she almost died. The doctors worked on her night and day for 7 days before she got stable, and another 2 days of heavy medication before she was healthy enough to come home (on Mother's Day!). I was so afraid of holding her, my fragile little girl, because I wasn't allowed to touch her in the Neonatal ICU. 9 days before I was allowed to hold my daughter...that's rough.

Now, sure, everything was fine from then on, but in my head, I kept seeing her in the oxygen tent. I distanced myself from her because I was scared I'd hurt her. I held her like a dying puppy. It was wrong. But even now, nearly 3 years later, as tough as she is, I still see how her life nearly ended so early on and I'm afraid of some latent condition that may take her from me.

Here's the point of this story. Because of my fear, my daughter caught on (infants are like wolves. they literally can tell if you're afraid of them) to how timid I was, and didn't like that I was scared of holding her. My wife on the other hand, understood that when the doctor's sent her home, that meant all was well. As a result, My daughter can't stand being near me (unless my wife is ignoring her whining and when I get home from work). Your future relationship with your children is a direct result of your relationship with them as infants.

Love them without fear when they're tiny, and they'll know how you feel for the rest of their lives.  

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
DUDE, Mark how many guilds are you in!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Only active in 4 now. Used to be in MANY more than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 am
XD If you ignore someone can you see their posts?!?!? I dont think so, Blue atasahskjahsak dude..said he just posted...and he's not here...am I going blind? o.e I think Im going mad.

Congrats, it's a big thing. Emma is an awesome name.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
XD If you ignore someone can you see their posts?!?!? I dont think so, Blue atasahskjahsak dude..said he just posted...and he's not here...am I going blind? o.e I think Im going mad.

Hooray for people who just LOVE to pick fights...

And he's right, Emma is a very beautiful name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Kurick-teh-dude

Hooray for people who just LOVE to pick fights...

And he's right, Emma is a very beautiful name.

Hooray for the people who stalk me, "log" over half the things I say, and cant seem to co-exist...
Kurick-teh-dude: Can play that game too.
DUDE ^---------CATCH PHRASE!!!

Are you nervous? I bet you already got toys and all that stuff all ready, Because I would do the same thing. If I got a son, i'd go to the store and get him a bike, BBgun or paintball gun, xbox 360, and posters of hot girls for the walls. X3 I know someone who got a bike for his son when his son was born. Im too young to have a son, the kid will come home from school and be like, "dad I got in a fight," and i'll be like
"COOOOOL!! did you punch him in the face!?!? what happen!?!? Im proud of you, here's a beer" XD

Fatherly tip: dont be like me  

Kurick-teh-dude

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas