DS ROLEPLAY GAME?!
  yessss!
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Yeah, the game is very fun to play XD

But, I almost got raped by Aidou. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:49 pm
this is only in japanese and available in japan...right?  

Shin-chan212

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm
i want this game so bad...but i don't know if it'll be available in the u.s.a. and in english.
i guess i would be satisfied just having it even if i didn't understand it very much  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm
xEclipziax
i want this game so bad...but i don't know if it'll be available in the u.s.a. and in english.
i guess i would be satisfied just having it even if i didn't understand it very much
really doubt that it''ll come to the USA. I had to order mine from japan. But, I still advise you to buy it, cause it's really fun to play, even though you can't read the novel. All the option buttons are in english.  

WineChan

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Kittycharm
xEclipziax
really doubt that it''ll come to the USA. I had to order mine from japan. But, I still advise you to buy it, cause it's really fun to play, even though you can't read the novel. All the option buttons are in english.

nice...where u order yours from? and how much is it? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax

It's really expensive. $60 dollars, and I got it from yesasia.com I think.  

WineChan

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Kittycharm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax

that is pretty expensive
and thanx for the site.
do u know if there is any difference between the regular version and the limited edition one.
i searched for the game and i noticed there where two, obviously the limited edition one cost more but i was wondering if there was any difference between the two.
and thanx for answering.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax

that is pretty expensive
and thanx for the site.
do u know if there is any difference between the regular version and the limited edition one.
i searched for the game and i noticed there where two, obviously the limited edition one cost more but i was wondering if there was any difference between the two.
and thanx for answering.
-__- the limited edition is kinda a rip off for people who speak english. It comes with the novel of Vampire Knight; it's just teh first book written in japanese text. And it comes with a CD. That's it though...so I wouldn't say it's worth it.  

WineChan

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm
Kittycharm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax
Kittycharm
xEclipziax

that is pretty expensive
and thanx for the site.
and thanx for answering.
-__- the limited edition is kinda a rip off for people who speak english. It comes with the novel of Vampire Knight; it's just teh first book written in japanese text. And it comes with a CD. That's it though...so I wouldn't say it's worth it.

thanx for the info, i'll definately go with the regular version then. thanx again biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Here are some pictures I took from my DS:

User Image

User Image

User Image  

WineChan

xEclipziax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 pm
nice thanx for the pics
can't wait to get mine whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm
OMG! I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  

Fumetsu Hime

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm
SPOILER PICTURES!!!!

I warned you!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm
i couldn't resist myself whee so i looked at the pics....thanx for those
now i can't wait for mine even more biggrin  

xEclipziax

King Kronios

Gracious Mage

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:11 pm
is there an english version of vampire knight???

PLZ TELL ME  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces