Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Illegal Racing RP (Male Character Needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 am
Sara flopped onto his couch beside him a moment and pulled him into a hug. " when do you have to be up to teach martial arts ? "Shemumbled against his shoulder snuggling close.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 am
Ishida was kinda startled feeling Sara suddenly hugging him on the couch, but he tried to stay calm "I don't teach in the morning since I'm not much of a morning person, so I can get up anytime before it's noon, when it's 12 pm that's when I need to head out... But more importantly why are you hugging me all of a sudden, are you falling for me?"  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:00 am
She rolled here yes. " you wish Racer-boy " She said pushing him playfully.' naahhi really just..kinda...am glad we were there for eachother...and hun i'll sleep ont he couch if you dont mind...i dun wanna know what all you've done in that bed " She teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 am
Hearing those words actually made him feel calmer, so he reverted back to himself "Oh please, if there's anything I would've done in that you'd be the last person to be involved" he turned around and kissed her forehead "Now go to sleep, before I really get in a bad mood because of you and kick you in my sleep" he stayed with his face infront of her and went to sleep.  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:59 pm
" heynow, who said you could kiss me..." SHe said softly. She watched him sleep a moment before she tucked him in a bit more and went to sleep herself sighing happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 pm
Ishida had a weird dream tonight, so he started moving on reflex and sleep talking, mumbling things like "you're so cute when you blush" and hugging really tight, but he couldn't recognize who he was dreaming about, still, it didn't bother him as long as he was asleep.  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 am
By the time Sara was awake she heard some of what he had said and blushed a bit." i wonder who the hell he's talking about...." She shrugged it off and made herself some breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 am
Ishida smelled something good cooking and had a stupid smile on his face, he woke up with his hair all messy and his eyes half opened "Hey... 'Morning, bookworm..." he ywned and streched himself to loosen up "Why are you up so early? More importantly did you make some of that for me too? It smells so good" He was babbling as usually, not being a morning type he had zero concentration.  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:44 am
She rolled her eyes and nodded." yes Racer-boy i made you a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.. "S he sat it on the table and brought him his. She wafted the plate of his around him teasingly.' and i'm up early because i have to make sure you dont kill me with toxic food ' She said grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:26 am
He immediatly got grumpy and instantly got his focus back on. He took his plate swiftly from her hand and immediatly caught Sara in a hug with his other hand, bringing his face close to hers "Watch it bookworm, some day that mouth of yours will get you in trouble, lots of it."  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:59 am
She smirked." ohhh if its you i'm oh so scared.."s he smiled at him and kissed him quickly on the lips more as a teasing gesture before she pulled away to her own food.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:06 pm
He laughed out loud, that kiss got him in a good mood "That was a good one! Some day I'm seriously gonna get pissed at you and take you down, just like you did to me when we were kids" He heard his belly rumbling "Unless I'll be starving at that moment". He started eating from the plate he swiped from her hand and talking with his mouth full "Man this is good, when did you learn to make this stuff? Last time I let u make me food was in middle school, and you burnt it down good!"  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm
" mom taught me bbefore she left dad...and you know what, i will always be able to take you Karate-master because you will always be distracted by these " A nd she said this pointing at her chest grinnning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 am
He stared at her chest andmade adumb look on his face "Oh, sorry, your chest just got me distracted from your mouth, what did you say?" He laughed a bit to himself and kept talking "Anyways, I won't deny they're a nice pair, but the only way I'd lose to them is if you'd suffocate me with them in my sleep"  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:41 pm
She rolled her eyes and punched him int eh shoulder' hey now...dont be such a jerk or i wont let you be my friend anymore 's he joked smiling at him and winking seductively.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff