Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
PETA: Biggest clump of Hypocrite bastards ever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is PETA evil?
  Hell yes!
  DEATH TO PETA!!!
  These are true, but PETA deserves to play god with defenseless animals
  What? Preposterous.
View Results

Bakuram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm
PLEASE GUYS, DON'T EAT A SEA KITTEN.... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Bakuram

User Image

Sea Kitten? surprised  

Garek Maxwell

Bakuram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 pm
Garek Maxwell
Bakuram

User Image

Sea Kitten? surprised

ya, Sea Kitten....instead, we should begin a diet of Land Fish... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Garek Maxwell
Bakuram

User Image

Sea Kitten? surprised

That's no Sea Kitten...

THAT'S JAWS OF THE LITTERBOX DEPTHS!

THE HARPOONS, FIRE THEM!  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 am
I hope you people are happy. That kitten made me spurt half a can of soda out of my mouth and onto the monitor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:34 am
I cant stop laughing, the whole sea kitten bit is that PETA wanted to change the name of fish to sea kittens. but Im a part of another association with the same name but different meaning, PETA ( people eating tasty animals) and as for "eating tasty" im talking about literally eating animals, not what me and my girlfriend do on saturday night xp
WOOO WOOO

that picture is my new background  

Kurick-teh-dude

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:06 am
Lately I hear PETA is taking something into this manufactured meat. Shmeat the name comes from a combination of "s**t" and "meat." Petri dish meat it seems is going to be used to replace animal slaughtering it seems. PETA isn't making the stuff, but sponsoring the scientists that are.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:48 pm
we all know that PETA stands for People for the Eating of Tasty Animals everyone knows this... dont they....  

castaway2000

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm
The_Light_Of_Zeal
Lately I hear PETA is taking something into this manufactured meat. Shmeat the name comes from a combination of "s**t" and "meat." Petri dish meat it seems is going to be used to replace animal slaughtering it seems. PETA isn't making the stuff, but sponsoring the scientists that are.

What's most amusing is that a lot of meat out there is...well, Shmeat. There literally is s**t in the meat, particularly beef that I am aware of, but I'm sure it the same with most meats. It's not something PETA came up with, this is from bad and unsanitary meat slaughtering/manufacturing/whatever you call it. If you read a book by the name of Fast Food Nation, you'll probably not want to eat much fast food anymore. I know I don't. I still do now and then, but I still try to avoid it more so than before. It goes in to the entire fast food industry, including where the food comes from. Here's an excerpt from it on totally different product you commonly find at places like McDonalds and such.

Quote:
A typical artificial strawberry flavor, like the kind found in a Burger King strawberry milk shake, contains the following ingredients: amyl acetate, amyl butyrate, amyl valerate, anethol, anisyl formate, benzyl acetate, benzyl isobutyrate, butyric acid, cinnamyl isobutyrate, cinnamyl valerate, cognac essential oil, diacetyl, dipropyl ketone, ethyl acetate, ethyl amyl ketone, ethyl butyrate, ethyl cinnamate, ethyl heptanoate, ethyl heptylate, ethyl lactate, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, ethyl nitrate, ethyl propionate, ethyl valerate, heliotropin, hydroxyphenyl-2-butanone (10 percent solution in alcohol), a-ionone, isobutyl anthranilate, isobutyl butyrate, lemon essential oil, maltol, 4-methylacetophenone, methyl anthranilate, methyl benzoate, methyl cinnamate, methyl heptine carbonate, methyl naphthyl ketone, methyl salicylate, mint essential oil, neroli essential oil, nerolin, neryl isobutyrate, orris butter, phenethyl alcohol, rose, rum ether, g-undecalactone, vanillin, and solvent.

http://www.rense.com/general7/whyy.htm
Just a small part of this. But this is not the entire thing from the book.

The unique thing is that petri-dish manufactured meat, even on a grand scale, would probably be more sanitary and safer to consume than currently used techniques. It also presents the opportunity to produce cheap versions of otherwise expensive meats, aside from long term cheapness compared to traditionally grown meat. (You don't need to grow a cow, just dump "bacterial food" into a tank or something like that and have it in weeks instead of months.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 am
ok So that is just like here where i live they want to adpot pets but if you have an animal you cant rent a house or apartment. and if you do find a placw that allows pets you have to pay out the booty for a pet deposit.  

Evil_Little_Cupcake

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 am
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Sea_Kittens

Edit:
Apparently that site didn't allow hotlinking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am
PETA representatives have broken into animal rescue centers and "freed" the critters. Unfortunately, the animals weren't ready or prepared to live on their own and ended up dying. With saviors like that, who needs enemies?  

RiverLight

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 am
I remember an article a long time ago in the Onion about Animal Liberation people shooting up a clinic and killing fifteen people to save one little bunny, which was eaten by a fox shortly afterwards after freed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:01 am
http://www.housepetscomic.com/  

supah miles

DragnMastrAlex

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:16 am
PETA.... People Eating Tasty Animals

mmmmm tasty!  
Adult Furries Guild