SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk
Pokemon Yellow... Aurelia still has it.

He never plays with them.

We also got Red.

I DON'T WANT THE MISSINGNO.

I FEAR THAT IT KILLS MY CARTRIDGE.

it doesnt, as far as i know, but it gives you an infinite # of one item if you do it right
the trick is basically messing with hex code, just like the catch a mew trick,

something in the hex code triggers to give your 6th item slot 255 of that item, but it'll have tiles from the map instead since there is technically no 100 or 255. the mew trick does a similar thing but it takes SKILL to pull it off, you really have to pay attention when doing it, and its how i caught mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk

We also got Red.

it doesnt, as far as i know, but it gives you an infinite # of one item if you do it right

something in the hex code triggers to give your 6th item slot 255 of that item, but it'll have tiles from the map instead since there is technically no 100 or 255. the mew trick does a similar thing but it takes SKILL to pull it off, you really have to pay attention when doing it, and its how i caught mine.

Agree'd, you also have to know the tricks, like the hold select button menu glitch. I saved my friends game when his pokemon had 1 hp right in front of someone.. it was lulzy. But yes, in the original pokemon game didn't the pokemon gen have something to do with the SP Def. Of the last pokemon you defeated or something like that, then they take that and the area your in or something like that.  

Cattra Nightblade

Patchouli the Librarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk

We also got Red.

But If you mess something up, you can get in a ''Hex City'' and get trapped there forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:06 pm
~Xiloscent~
I used to have a level 255 snorlax.

NOTHING

could kill it in a link battle.
I think my brother had a godly Snorlax.
Wasn't there that glitch that let you level a Pokemon past 100 if you use a rare candy or something?  

Akuyoko

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 pm
Akuyoko
~Xiloscent~
I used to have a level 255 snorlax.

NOTHING

could kill it in a link battle.
I think my brother had a godly Snorlax.
Wasn't there that glitch that let you level a Pokemon past 100 if you use a rare candy or something?

I think so =/ you had to do something or be in a certain area though if I remember right  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 pm
I still have Pokemon Blue.

When I first played it, I was like 8 years old and I remember it took me a little over a month to beat.

I didn't use the MissingNo. glitch my first time though. I beat everybody by simply training my Pokemon.  

Sir Codin

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm
The first piece of electronics I bought for myself was a Game Boy Color to play Pokemon Yellow. ^^ I got Red for Christmas a year or so later, then was given Blue as a hand-me-down... now I have all the Pokemon RPG's except Pearl. ^^

I beat Yellow twice, though... It made me a little sad when the Missingno cheat wouldn't work right on Yellow. XP But, has this happened to any of you other Yellow owners? I was on Route 10, at the grassy patch right above the Pokemon Center. I was just walking through, when I thought to talk to Pikachu. An icon of a fish appeared in a word bubble over its head, and when the window for its face popped up, it had a clay flower pot over its head. I heard "Piiikaaa," and it flipped the flower pot off its head, and looked at me expectantly for a second or two before the window closed. I've never never heard of it or been able to duplicate it since... ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Cattra Nightblade
Used book store? seriously?

Dude... Half Price Books can have some amazing gems. I found a Genesis with two controllers, $15. Also got Sonic 2 for $2. If you're lucky, you can still find GB and NES games. I saw two gold LoZ carts for $4 each, once.  

8Bit Jack

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 pm
Aurelia Celestis
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk

We also got Red.

But If you mess something up, you can get in a ''Hex City'' and get trapped there forever.

True, unless you have a Pokemon that can fly (and the right badge). oh, and also, Pikachu appears to have random mood swings in the glitched cities. No idea why though.

Missingno. is in Super Smash Brothers (N64):
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLCN-2sEFc  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:55 pm
kakarikosheikah
Aurelia Celestis
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk

We also got Red.

True, unless you have a Pokemon that can fly (and the right badge). oh, and also, Pikachu appears to have random mood swings in the glitched cities. No idea why though.

]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLCN-2sEFc

Phew I got every single badge.

That Missingno texture hack is nice.

BETTER THAN HITMONLEE <_<  

Patchouli the Librarian

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm
Aurelia Celestis
kakarikosheikah
Aurelia Celestis
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Aurelia Celestis
kakarikosheikah
Aurelia Celestis
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo

xd

Whaat?

They putted Missingno instead of Hitmonlee.  

Patchouli the Librarian

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:15 am
kakarikosheikah
Aurelia Celestis
~Xiloscent~
SuperArmadilo
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk

We also got Red.

Silly sheikah. Missingno used a fire attack in that video, when everyone knows that Missingno only knows Water Gun, Water Gun, Sky Attack, and Sky Attack. ;D But otherwise, awesome vid.

At one point (before G/S/C came out) my friend who had Red swore that Missingno. put a fake Pokemon in his Elite Four records, "Electric Kid" or something like that. Then the second generation is revealed, along with the Pokemon Elekid... but since glitched Elite Four records are never the same twice, I was never able to see it...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:27 am
Yay, finally finished the Elite Four and Gary!
I used Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, and Lapras. My first pokemon game completed, another hundred or so to go... (waah)  

Michi is a cat

Doctor Starberry Jade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:53 pm
It took me a lot of time to beat the Red version, the first time around, but that's because I was eight and didn't know what Missingno was. I was so proud of myself after beating the Elite Four xD.

Later, I discovered Missingno and caught it, because I really wanted to know what it looked like in 3D on Pokemon Stadium. I don't really remember what it looked like, anymore...a yellow blob or something? Anyway. That ruined the first file of Pokemon that I beat the Elite Four of, ever.

Also, you can't complain that R/B/Y is too easy while cheating to get insanely high-leveled Pokemon! It is pretty easy, though, just not so easy that it's disappointing.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff