crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Yaaaaaaaaay....! biggrin It's so old! Our posts go back to May 1, 2006. Any time before that, they aren't archived.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm
It's cause we're awesome like that =D

M i n a k o
Crew

Rabid Bagel Boy Thing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm
XD

Wow.. 2 years ago..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 am
There are some silly shenanigans in there. razz I don't think they're restricted to "main forum" either... I think there are some from the subforums in there too... Crazy!

User Image  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 am
Whoooo! *Dances!* Happy birthday, Minako! ^.^ May you have many more!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 am
Thank you all again =3!
I think this may have been the weirdest Birthday I've had yet.

First off I dropped Grim off at the mall and then picked up one of my best friends David since I needed to talk to him about his retarded Girlfriend.. And then he went on about how he loves seeing me cause I'm a good person and blah blah... o_O; I eventually dropped him off... Which I just remembered I have his cigs still XD
Picked Grim up from the mall, went over to my friend Zulie's and she made me this frickin' awesome dip for my Birthday *_* Yum.
Headed to Louisville after that (I live in Southern Indiana for the Fluffs that don't know) and met up with my best Friend Kristen.. Kristen and her Boyfriend Kris took me out to eat at Cheddar's =D Whereby I got a free hot fudge sundae that REALLY almost made me throw up cause I ate chicken alfredo right before that X_X That's a VERY bad combination by the way, please don't ever try it and stuff your face XD.

Kristen got me 2 movies for Birthday and Christmas - Hancock and Wanted =3 Yay. Now I'm wondering if her twin Sister got me The Dark Knight since I had to type out a list of crap I wanted to both of them.
AND AND AND.
Kris pulled me to the side and told me that he's about to but Kristen an Engagement ring =D I'm excited.

We eventually left from Louisville.. Then went to my other friend David's house.. Whereby I layed in the recliner for about a half hour so my stomach would take a chill pill.. And we all played Call of Duty 4 o_O Then we finally went home a midnight.

I had fun, even though it really didn't feel much like my Birthday no matter how hard I tried to make it feel that way. Just felt like an off day from work for me xD

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone by the way!
I get the joy of coming home sometime tonight and wrapping 32637864587 presents for my Step Dad since he bought my Mom 5 $100 gift cards to Kohl's and he wants to wrap them all up in 8765847 boxes so she has to go through hell to get them.
Hooray.

IGOTTHEORIGINALSILENTHILL!!!!
*squeaks*

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:06 am
ooo.. silent hiill...... Zev had to like.. steal it from gamestop to get it. razz
(She's engaged too! surprised She told my parents during the summer!! egads! but she's not on Gaia anymore.. D: )

Man I can BARELY hold alfredo (damn you crappy stomach)... I doubt i could that fudge thing.. let alone together.. D:
You got some courage... >.O

btw... I like wrapping presents.. all the ones my parents got for each other and everyone else... I wrapped.
I even had to wrap a flower pot stand... I wrapped it like a u!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 pm
I don't mine wrapping present either, it just started to hurt my back after a while cause I can't wrap presents on a table xD I have to do it on the floor.
OMG I miss your Sis! Tell her I said hi and congrats!
I think Grim mentioned something about her being engaged but I can't remember o_O.
On a side note, I'm currently at a friend's house by myself until he gets home cause he dosen't understand simple directions to my house >_> It's so cool though cause he has his computer hooked up to his 42" TV x3 Woo!

M i n a k o
Crew

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:17 am
be lucky it was just a Sunday, there's a restaurant near me that serves a dish labelled "Death By Chocolate" its like a 7 Layer Chocolate Cake...I had one slice of it...We got home at 10pm, I wasn't asleep until 8am the next morning...The Ultimate buzz...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 am
Zev's engaged?
XD
Hot damn.
Time has passed.

-is getting all nostalgic-

Rabid Bagel Boy Thing

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:57 am
Yeah. ^^;;
She gave her Gaia account to one of her students (i think). I'm pretty sure she lurks every now and then, but doesn't log in (for like.. obvious reasons).

@Kjuroki: @___@ mega diabetic shock?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 am
its worth every Calorie....infact I couldn't finish my piece, I got half way through it.  

Kjuroki Kaze

lady galatea le elixir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:26 am
tanjobi omedetto strangely interestingly older person?  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff