Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Unaswered Questions of Blood+ ****Spoilers****** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 pm
THIS IS WHY I LOVE BLOOD+ SO MANY THEORIES AND SO MUcH TO DEBATE ON!
-is excited-

For those of you who need a little reminder of who Sonya/Grigori is. Here you go.
User ImageUser Image

I also have a question, pertaining to fanfics- and an interesting theory I found.
Fanfics: Now, I love Saya x Haji. Don't get me wrong, but I hate fanfics that are in the canon universe where Haji gets Saya pregnant. It literally tears. me. apart. Because, canonly, its not possible. Do you think authors should do this? Which brings me to my next question.

When Solomon defected from the ranks of Diva's Chevalier, did he really like, sever his bond completely? Not physically or mentally. Chemically. Yes. I said it, because mentally and physically isn't the Chevalier trained to never like, betray his queen? Solomon did, and even Diva revolted against him -very violently- I might add.
-sigh-
Try to decipher what I'm saying because I'm confusing myself, here. xDDDD
Oh, and also, I'm basing my opinions from myself and some of this theory.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 pm
I love talking about this sort of stuff too. XDDDDD

I honestly hate those fics as well. Canonly, and if you look at the chemical makeup of things, no, it would not be possible. What I gather from much of the 'species justification' of the series--Chevaliers are like an extension of their Queen. They live to serve her, but cannot father children by her. Their blood becomes similar to her own, which would, even if they could have a child together, cause severe genetic problems. I would possibly compare it to a mother having a child with her own child, or a father with his own child. Genetic deficiencies, definitely.

As for the case of Solomon, he did just that--broke from her physically and mentally--but chemically, there is no way he could. If you recall, for a Chevalier to be created, the Queen's blood must be transferred into his system. Therefore, unless he were to find some way to drain every bit of Diva's blood, which I can only imagine has merged with his own, making it nigh impossible by now to do such a thing, then he could be severed from her completely. But as it stands, Diva's blood still runs through him, whether he answers to her as his queen or not.

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Stardust Typhoon
I love talking about this sort of stuff too. XDDDDD
They live to serve her, but cannot father children by her.[1]

As for the case of Solomon, he did just that--broke from her physically and mentally--but chemically, there is no way he could.But as it stands, Diva's blood still runs through him, whether he answers to her as his queen or not.[2]

1) It almost seems unfair... emo
2) Whoa, that's deep. I'm going to think on that for a while.

Another question: Do you think Van's role in the manga will make more of a difference in the endings? I personally think he's going to end up dead and not on trial.
In the anime he was on trial, but in the manga his character seems abit more...involved.
I'm really excited for vol. 5. I'm almost scared to see Diva's death, I'll be crying again without a doubt, because when she died in the anime, good lord... cry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm
I do think he'll be playing a more interesting role in this. The whole situation with Charles has defined that for me. XD I think he'll end up turning coat against Amshel, or killing himself. One or the other, but either way it's going to be related to Charles' death. The fact that the Corpse Corps are, under the masks, little replicas of Charles, is actually incredibly creepy and slightly endearing.

And certainly, Diva's death is going to hit me a bit harder. The manga has given us such a different look at her...She's so much more human in the books, really. It's painful to read and think that she only wants Saya to love her and for them to be family--when you only know she's going to die at the end. It's sad, because really, it makes sense that she'd only want Saya. Saya was the first person to treat her as an equal. Saya gave her her name, and set her free. Saya was her world, and unknowingly became Diva's one and only. I think that she has created her chevaliers, including Amshel, to try and fill the void that the sister who can never forgive her left in Diva's life.

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm
crying crying crying crying that made me shed a very small tear ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 pm
She wanted to create Amshel and Karl/Carl. The others was made at Amshel's request.
So that leaves us with one question. What on earth is going to happen to Nathan? I was literally surprised when I saw Diva just tear him to shreds like that. It was a total shock. Is his role going to be as complex as it was in the amine, because right now, it really doesn't seem that way. sweatdrop

Stardust Typhoon, could you link me to your FF.net account? I can't seem to find it on my own, what a loser I am.
emo

The Golden Standard

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 pm
I was surprised about the bit with Nathan as well. It was unexpected, to be completely honest.

Also, sure. :3 Link is.... Here: My FF.net

You probably couldn't find it since the username is different than mine on here. XD Oh, and feel free to call me Myoubi. :3 I don't have toooooo much up there yet, just a lot of old stuff. I need to get all of my Blood+ related things put up, but I've got to transfer some files from my laptop and all of that nonsense. XP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm
Thanks!
It just seemed like Nathan was supposed to be the odd factor out and he gets pummeled. I asked alot of people who their favorite Chevalier was and you know the answer was Haji. I'm like 'hm. so none of you like Amshel'

NO! HE'S THE REASON FOR ALL OF THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE! HE BASICALLY CAUSED EVERYONE THEIR PAIN!
/screaming fan.

I just asked. I've always liked Amshel. Always. I don't care what he uses to manipudip people and how many experiments he does on Diva. I've always though of it like this. "He was her first." Nothing in the world can compare to the first. He always will have a special bond with her that none of the others will have." Even though he uses his power over her in mean and cruel way, I truly believe that he still hadd her best interests at heart. I don't know why and I may be wrong but Amshel was a chevalier that really stood out to me.

The Golden Standard

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Amshel was really a difficult character to say yay or nay at.
On the one hand, there was the "OMG IM BATSHIT CRAZY HAHAHAH I LIKE EXPERIMENTING ON PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE THINGS AND I AM TOTALLY GOING TO RULE THE WORLD" **creeper smile**
((And the eyelashes. WTF was with his EYELASHES?))

And on the other hand, it's as you said. Amshel was the one who wanted to care for Diva. I think that truly, he had her best interests at heart--he just got a bit 'mad with power' at times, and lost sight of that somewhat. To the end, he was looking out for Diva, even when it seemed like he was out for himself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 pm
I'm always having an inner battle with myself.
I hate that I love Amshel so much. Amshel was just so...damn, complex to understand.
And then I don't care how evil he looks, but this scene touched my soul. Fully and completely I broke down.
User Image
It was just something so powerful about it. Maybe it was the way Diva pleaded to Amshel, I don't know but it touched my soul. It really did.

The Golden Standard

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
When was this?
look at them!
-faints-

The guy, second from the right; do you think he's Grigori or Martinn?
See, this is why should stop searching for stuff to make my hurt. xD. But, I should make a timeline for myself. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:15 pm
Solomon....in a uniform. o___o
**dies**

Hmm. Second from the right....I think that's Martinn. Wasn't Solomon made a chevalier during the World War? ((I think the second one...I could be wrong. Hmm.)) If that's true, he wouldn't have been alive or with the others until a while after Grigori had died, I believe. o__o

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:23 pm
...is that Solomon? I thought it was Nathan at first glance. xD.
But that has to be either Grigori or Martinn. Has to be.
Solomon was made a chevalier in 1917 during the Russian Revolution.

Just checked Wiki, our guy happens to be Martinn Bormann.
Wiki
He also ordered the death of Diva's third chevalier, Martin Bormann, who is only seen in photograph form in the series

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm
I can tell--he's got that calmer sort of expression, and that one strand of hair that goes across his eyes. XD **Solomon fangirl**

Ahaa....I thought so. Russian Revolution? Where the hell did I get World War from? o__o I think I'm losing it. XD

Also, nice. Oh! Have you seen the Uncyclopedia Article for Blood Plus? It's hilarious. XD

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 pm
No, I haven't! I'd like too!
Have you read that one hilarious fanfic called Blood -?

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff