was the music from the twilight soundtrack not fitting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was the music from the twilight soundtrack not fitting
  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ugh, not at all
  i don't really care that much so GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm
If anyone who didn't like the official Twilight soundtrack, someone did make an unofficial one on the LJ fanmix community. I think I still have the link kicking around somewhere if anyone's interested in it; I download quite a few fanmixes, so I can vouch for the quality of this one (meaning that it's really good and that I like it).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:49 am
Not at all, to me the songs were to depressive stare maybe it's just me, but when I read the book I thought of it as a cute love story, not something sad! I think the choice of songs where totally off.

But I didn't like the movie either
xp  

Landiza

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm
I kinda thought the Lullaby would be less depressing. I mean I love it a lot and I go to sleep with it at the moment but it doesn't sound like what I thought it would. I also expected more classical music from the movie as that's kinda the feel I got from the books. I mean Clarie De Lune was an interesting part of the book yet it wasn't included. I would have also liked hearing Esme's song.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 am
Queen-of-the-Rogue
I kinda thought the Lullaby would be less depressing. I mean I love it a lot and I go to sleep with it at the moment but it doesn't sound like what I thought it would. I also expected more classical music from the movie as that's kinda the feel I got from the books. I mean Clarie De Lune was an interesting part of the book yet it wasn't included. I would have also liked hearing Esme's song.

Yeah I felt the same, I don't know if I'm the only one, but when reading the book my head played piano music, I don't think I could have pictured Muse, Linkin park or the other that was in :/ I admit that bellas lullaby in the movie is pretty... but not what I imagined reading the book XS  

Landiza

Landiza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:42 am
Twilight Scribe
If anyone who didn't like the official Twilight soundtrack, someone did make an unofficial one on the LJ fanmix community. I think I still have the link kicking around somewhere if anyone's interested in it; I download quite a few fanmixes, so I can vouch for the quality of this one (meaning that it's really good and that I like it).

I would like to see the unofficial biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am
I would like the unofficial one as well. Yeah I wasn't thinking Muse or Linkin Park when I read the books but I could see Linkin Park as that's the CD Phil gave her but in my head it was almost all Piano because they make such a big deal about Edward's skills in the book. In the movie they don't really care.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 pm
Landiza
Twilight Scribe

I would like to see the unofficial biggrin
Heh, I really liked the mix; I'm totally addicted to one of the tracks, and I think I may use it in a fanmix of my own, since it fits the pairing. Anyway, here is the mix. I hope that you'll leave a comment if you decide to download it (I hope you can, you might not be able to if you're not a member of the fanmix comm on LJ)...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
I thought that a couple songs were good. Decode was a good song and so was Supermassive Black Hole. I liked the song Eyes On Fire, thought it didn't have anything to do with Twilight, I didn't think. The song by Rob sounded like he was drunk and slurring, which he probably was. I Caught Myself was obviously written for Eclipse, so I'm not quite sure why it was on the TWILIGHT soundtrack. Going All The Way (Into The Twilight) was pretty much a joke in my eyes. Most songs that are based on books are done so in an abstract way, and this song was just so stupid. Flightless Bird, American Mouth didn't really make sense to me, but then I leaned that 1) Kirsten Stewart picked it out and then 2) the pictures of Kristen smoking a pipe came out, so I figured that you have to be high to understand the lyrics, so they made sense to her. Leave Out All The Rest was a really good song, but I think that it would be better for New Moon than for Twilight. Most of the other songs were alright.

I laughed so hard at this whole post. The things about Kristen and Rob. lol rofl  

oOo Snow White oOo

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces