Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Lets Start Racing Again! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny loves Charlotte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 am
cmon ppl i want 2 race wink cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 am
DarkHotRodXxX
Xoul Leonheart
You guys leaving me out from all the fun? Man.. stare haha jk xd

If you guys are crewing up let me know, it's time to show the new kids on the block who really rule the streets. wink

WOw its been a while How have u been? Have u met any new racers?

I've been pretty good, I actually dove in to zOMG! keeping my clan and role-play board active. Once I get those two stabled, I'll let my mods take care of it and I can have some free time racing again. wink

So how's everyone doing? I heard Q quit.. That foo never said goodbye to me, even though he taught me almost everything I know about racing. Going to miss that guy.. lol

Well if the gang is coming back, hit me up and i'll show up anytime-anywhere.

" Being "fast" doesn't mean your good, it's the word "faster" than the others is what you want, that makes a difference. " - Xoul Leonheart

Xoul Leonheart

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm
Xoul Leonheart
DarkHotRodXxX
Xoul Leonheart
You guys leaving me out from all the fun? Man.. stare haha jk xd

If you guys are crewing up let me know, it's time to show the new kids on the block who really rule the streets. wink

WOw its been a while How have u been? Have u met any new racers?

I've been pretty good, I actually dove in to zOMG! keeping my clan and role-play board active. Once I get those two stabled, I'll let my mods take care of it and I can have some free time racing again. wink

So how's everyone doing? I heard Q quit.. That foo never said goodbye to me, even though he taught me almost everything I know about racing. Going to miss that guy.. lol

Well if the gang is coming back, hit me up and i'll show up anytime-anywhere.

" Being "fast" doesn't mean your good, it's the word "faster" than the others is what you want, that makes a difference. " - Xoul Leonheart

I been addicted to zomg too im in zen garden what about u? Yea I still talk to him on aim he is a good guy I hope he comes back I owe him some races. Slowly but surely they racers are showing up! I invited my brother and two friends from team 007  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm
BluDragon35
Sweet, there are still racers around! Gives me more motivation to get on the next tourney. You guys don't mind if I make the prize pool lower, do you? 1 million for first is a bit out of my budget at the moment....

sweatdrop I cant believe I forgot to comment...
Don't worry, I'll be fine with something like that wink  

Crithono

Familiar Rallier

FastestEvilRacer666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Crithono
BluDragon35
Sweet, there are still racers around! Gives me more motivation to get on the next tourney. You guys don't mind if I make the prize pool lower, do you? 1 million for first is a bit out of my budget at the moment....

OMG your here! Oh yea This is where I wanna be I definitely wanna race u again! Will you be entering?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 pm
FastestEvilRacer666
Crithono
BluDragon35

OMG your here! Oh yea This is where I wanna be I definitely wanna race u again! Will you be entering?

dont worry, I plan on being in it  

Crithono

Familiar Rallier

Hibiki_Souji

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 pm
May not be known by most of you guys but count me in when ever things start up again...goin' to have to start practicing so I can get back on my game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm
looks like the old family is slowly coming back together lol  

Calamity Trigger

The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out