Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Aw, sugar gliders are cute. My friend had one, but when she got to be about three, she got sick and died. sad I have a Doberman/German Shepard mix who pretty much hates anyone she hasn't known since she was a puppy. She's a bit silly and incredibly noisy, but she's adorable.

I, too, love cats but am allergic to them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:55 pm
I have ten patchwork hairless rats and one fuzzball if you consider rats gothic, and thats after finding homes for only three of them. xd Most people aren't too keen on keeping rats as pets in New York, especially when they look more bizarre than what most people consider cute. <3 They're all so sweet though. Hopefully I'll be able to adopt a few more out before I go crazy cleaning cages.

Also raised a pigeon over the summer that seemed to think it had the bite of a pitbull. <.<;; Thankfully he stopped terrorizing his kingdom on my front porch to go off and join his own kind.  

Ende_Neu

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 am
I wouldn't say my pets are gothic at all . . .however my cat hates everyone but me and hides under the bed or in the closet all day. she's black and white and has like a half of a hitler mustache lol
and i have a rabbit. . who is also black and white  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 pm
I have a black cat with red-ish eyes its kinda scary but I like him ^^.  

Sebastian J Mesonge

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:53 pm
-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-
Aw, sugar gliders are cute. My friend had one, but when she got to be about three, she got sick and died. sad I have a Doberman/German Shepard mix who pretty much hates anyone she hasn't known since she was a puppy. She's a bit silly and incredibly noisy, but she's adorable.

I, too, love cats but am allergic to them.

Ah, you share my struggle. cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:40 am
I have a cat that likes to tear people's arms off ^_^ She's fifteen and she has white fur around her eyes that looks like eyeliner, I love it. I really want a serval though... and a few wolves... and a bunch of other animals....  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am
I had a black goldfish once, I forgot what kind it was called, it had huge eyes and was so cute! smile

Its name was Blacky Adjective. *yes, its last name was "Adjective"*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 pm
I have a polydactyl cat. Six toes on each of his hind paws, seven on his front. WHAT NOW?!

His fur pattern looks almost like a Victorian gentleman's suit, if that counts as gothic. But then again his name is Thumper, so...  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 am
The two kitties I have who live at my parents house (I live in an on-campus apartment at my school... meaning no pets... crying )

One is a black and white kitty, and the other one is mostly dark browns, black, and greys, with a few hits of tan here and there. The brown kitty matches my Victorian-esq bedroom, she hates everyone, and she acts like a prissy little fashionisa... so maybe shes a sterotypical goth with some romanti-goth learnings? xd

In my apartment I have what I like to call my "at school pets" or "photosynthesizing babies"-- my plants! Most of them are not particularly gothy... like my apple saplings, aloe vera, st. john's wort, bamboo, corn, christmas cacti, garlic, et cetera. However, I do have red roses, english ivy, spider plants, and a pitcher plant (which is carnivorous! Yay!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 am
Not very gothy... But thats what you get when you breed a rat with a dog...

User Image  

the_underworks

A Wonderful Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Omg someone that actually owns sugar gliders!!!
We have like 10 over here~
my favorite one is an all black one we jsut recently got
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 pm
I have two dogs, a cat, and 3 goats. The goats aren't really pets per say, but they're good company sometimes lol. One dog is a boston bull terrier who's name is Sugar *she's black and white* and then there's Champ...a black chow/pug mix who is built like a footstool >.<. And then there's my Ying Yang. You know how at one time people believed witches had familiars? Her name is Ying because her face is half orange and half black with a white chin and she's got beautiful green eyes. I'd say she's very goth. Oh and the goats are three girls. Rabbit and her baby Gracie and then there's Dora.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items