Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Clean and Dirty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 pm
"Don't worry, ma and pa would be fine with it!" she grinned, excited about it. She was already rummaging around for her better clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:48 pm
"Well, I guess it's alright if it's just a roleplay game, but I'm not sure I'm suppose to be doing this. Being the master and all, even if it's a pretend game, feels all wrong, especially when the butler is played by Mistress Serene"  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:56 pm
She wrinkled her nose, "Don't call me mistress," then she smiled. "Is there anything you'll need?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:02 pm
Looksl ike there's no way out of this... Looks like I have to play this game to please her, but to think I'll be ordering mistress Serene... But she did asked me to order her... He sat down on her bed and kept thinking for a while "Well then... Today is snowing, and it's very cold, how about you make me a cup of warm cocoa, Serene?" Despite speaking so naturally, Tsukasa was actually really nervous, thinking things like Did I ask for too much? Should I be calling her by her first name so familiarly?  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:06 pm
Serene smiled, "Course," she was a bit happy that he wasn't calling her anything formal, glad that he was comfortable enough to call her by her first name. She disappeared out the door and headed down to the kitchens to get him some cocoa.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 pm
Seriously, she really is hard to figure out... Elegent, polite... Messy, ineresting taste of appearence... and she want to switch places with me just because she's curious... but I guess at the very least it means I made a good choice to be her personal butler  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Serene came back with the cocoa and marshmallows, then set it down on the table next to him. "Anything else?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:29 pm
"No, that will be all, thank you, Serene" he put two sugar cubes from the tray he braught earlier in his cocoa and took a sip, it was blazing hot, but it fit perfectly into such a snowy day. After he finished his cocoa he got up and said "Mistress Serene, if you'll excuse me I have other chores to tend to, so I'll be leaving now, feel free to summon me at any time". He took the his tray and left her room, closing her door behind him and setting off to take care of his other duties around the house related to Serene.  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Serene hadn't expected the game to end so quickly, "Bye," she murmured, then her phone rang. Her friend had invited her to a party that night, and wanted Serene to bring a date. Not that Serene had any idea who to bring though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:39 pm
Tsukasa came backto Serene's room with a laundry basket "Mistress Serene? I'm here to get any dirty clothes that need laundry" He got inside her room and started picking up every piece of clothing he could find in the chaos "I'll be done picking these up soon, so I won't bother you for long"  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:44 pm
Serene watched him pick up the clothes. She squeaked, panicking a bit. She wouldn't be able to find a date on such short notice, so while she meant to tell Tsukasa to stop picking her clothes up, she said, "Would you go to a party with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Tsukasa had one of Serene's shirt in his hand, the second she asked him out to the party it slipped off his hand, she caught him by surprise, big time, but he knew what he had to do "I'm sorry, mistress Serene, it is not my place to follow you to any social events, I'm afraid I must refuse, my deepest apologies..." A butler should not even be asked for his consent, he does what he is ordered to do without any quesion.
((are you seeing any subliminal messages in that last sentence? *wink wink*))  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:56 pm
((lol))
"Ah," she replied, not even thinking to order him. "Okay," she sipped her cocoa, wondering what to do then.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:05 pm
He noticed Serene seemed a bit lost after his reply, so he thought of how to help her cheer up "After all, I can't be seen socializing with my mistress, it would cause a ruckus. My place to take ANY order without hesitation." he looked a her hoping she'd get the message i have to do this for her happiness, that's my job and only that matters.  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:12 pm
"Any order," she murmured, not really sure what to do then. She set her cocoa aside, "Would you go get my backpack from the foyer? I need to do my homework."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff