Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Trespasser peeking in your window... What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you have done?
  What I did
  Stay quiet, get dad, try to catch him
  Go after him yourself
  Totally s**t your pants and scream
View Results

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel
Well, if company was over I wouldn't have grabbed a gun when I went into the garage but usually if I'm alone or if my mother's around I carry one with me all the time.

If I didn't have a gun and the situation came up, I would grab the next best thing, the nearest blunt object I could find, I have a few crowbars in the garage.
I'd call the cops maybe snap a pic too, and wait for him to walk in, and as soon as he does, he's getting a face full of blunt damage.

Yes, there are plenty of blunt objects in the garage that could have proven useful, but the machete would have been my choice, since its a bit scarier then a wrench or crowbar. =P

Man, when the adrenaline of a potentially dangerous person invading my privacy kicked in, i kinda wish the more aggressive side of me kicked in and i would have done something alittle more proactive... curse myself for doing the right thing >___<

(Me + Adrenaline)^Crowbar = -1+(Criminal)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:55 pm
This happened to my mom. The gardener was looking in her window and the dog sensed him...and growled (i have a Lab) rofl My mom turned around just in time to see his head go down, then went outside and YELLED at him. I was thinking about taking out my airsoft M14 and cocking the VERY realistic-sounding bolt just to burn it into his memory rofl
I did nothing, but I probably should have done the above...  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Anima_Raptor
Inquisitor Brock
I find it a bit hard to believe they called a chopper out just to look for some guy who looked through your window.

My first reaction would be to wonder why he'd lugged a ladder all the way up the hill to look through my window.

Trust me, we were surprised too. It must have been luck that the chopper wasnt too far, and when i jokingly asked the officer if they had called in 'airsupport', he confirmed it

Thing is, he didnt have a ladder. The guy was 6'3", and he simply just looked into the garage windows, which are on the uppermost part of the door. Thats why i only got to see the top half of his face. He must have gotten curious as he heard me talking on the phone and looked in.

I live on the second story, so he'd have to get a ladder.

And if I did see him, I'd wave, open the window, and ask him if he needed something. If he tried to run or something, I'd push him back.

And tell the guy you made a citizens arrest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Anima_Raptor
Inquisitor Brock
I find it a bit hard to believe they called a chopper out just to look for some guy who looked through your window.

My first reaction would be to wonder why he'd lugged a ladder all the way up the hill to look through my window.

Trust me, we were surprised too. It must have been luck that the chopper wasnt too far, and when i jokingly asked the officer if they had called in 'airsupport', he confirmed it

Thing is, he didnt have a ladder. The guy was 6'3", and he simply just looked into the garage windows, which are on the uppermost part of the door. Thats why i only got to see the top half of his face. He must have gotten curious as he heard me talking on the phone and looked in.

And if I did see him, I'd wave, open the window, and ask him if he needed something. If he tried to run or something, I'd push him back.

Hold a gun up to his face ask him if he wanted any bullets in his a** rofl  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm
OberFeldwebel

Your a real Gordon Freedman aren't you?

What you should of done is called you dad and told him what was going on and had him go out side to get the guy.

Sidal: That lawyer should be lucky that his client got away with a court case and not a funeral.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:25 pm
I personally like chasing them myself.  

Maelthra Reloaded

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Your a real Gordon Freedman aren't you?

Yes, I am the Freeman.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:03 am
The one time that my house was broken into, I wasn't home, but my dog was. I got home and saw one of the kitchen windows was busted, so I came inside and there were streaks of blood all over the floor. Then my dog comes trotting in with blood on his face. So you can imagine what probably happened XD  

Cleveland Steamroller

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
The one time that my house was broken into, I wasn't home, but my dog was. I got home and saw one of the kitchen windows was busted, so I came inside and there were streaks of blood all over the floor. Then my dog comes trotting in with blood on his face. So you can imagine what probably happened XD

1. The dog broke the window and cut him or herself or;
2. The dog ate a burglar.

Also, I keep a crowbar in my closet. xd

I never know when I might need a melee weapon... or need to open a crate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:45 pm
Cleveland Steamroller

I wonder if i should feel bad for the dog being bloody (if it was his) or not =P

Probably the latter, huh? I could totally seeing him walking p to you and saying, "Guess what i did today?" =)  

Anima_Raptor

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:46 pm
SBBuckner
Inquisitor Brock
Anima_Raptor
Inquisitor Brock

Hold a gun up to his face ask him if he wanted any bullets in his a** rofl

If he's lucky, he'd pull a Waco ladder slide and run outta there =P  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:47 pm
SBBuckner
This happened to my mom. The gardener was looking in her window and the dog sensed him...and growled (i have a Lab) rofl My mom turned around just in time to see his head go down, then went outside and YELLED at him. I was thinking about taking out my airsoft M14 and cocking the VERY realistic-sounding bolt just to burn it into his memory rofl

Ah, scare the gardener with an M14 replica... that would have been choice ^_^  

Anima_Raptor

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 pm
Anima_Raptor
SBBuckner

Ah, scare the gardener with an M14 replica... that would have been choice ^_^

Youtube moment?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller

Sounds like me but I have a katana and 2 double-edged swords rofl  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 am
SBBuckner
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller

Sounds like me but I have a katana and 2 double-edged swords rofl

Not sure about you but my hallway is a bit too narrow for a sword.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff