Submit

hey
  yo
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 pm
Zizzykitty
I don't see how they're more dangerous. neutral

They're a bit flimsier so they're a bit harder to get in and a bit easier to tear but I don't think they're any more dangerous than normal contacts are.
Sometimes they shift slightly out of place when my eyes are really dry so I'll see a slight ring of blue around when they're out of place.

3nodding exactly my point!! its almost the same as normal lenses except for the colours!! i really dont get my mum sometimes sad like i rebond my hair and she perms her hair? she thinks rebonding is harmful, like perming isnt rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:05 pm
Fate-J
Zizzykitty

They're a bit flimsier so they're a bit harder to get in and a bit easier to tear but I don't think they're any more dangerous than normal contacts are.

Sometimes they shift slightly out of place when my eyes are really dry so I'll see a slight ring of blue around when they're out of place.

3nodding exactly my point!! its almost the same as normal lenses except for the colours!! i really dont get my mum sometimes sad like i rebond my hair and she perms her hair? she thinks rebonding is harmful, like perming isnt rolleyes

you know perming is bad when your hair used to be jet black and it's now brown yet you've never even touched it with dye. I don't like my mom's hair color. It used to be pretty, sleek. and shiny but now it's curly and duller.

Though I must admit I want to bleach a streak of my hair so much it turns white to see what happens.

But yeah, colored contacts. Not a bad thing. I wear them when I want to do something different.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Zizzykitty
Fate-J
Zizzykitty

you know perming is bad when your hair used to be jet black and it's now brown yet you've never even touched it with dye. I don't like my mom's hair color. It used to be pretty, sleek. and shiny but now it's curly and duller.

Though I must admit I want to bleach a streak of my hair so much it turns white to see what happens.

But yeah, colored contacts. Not a bad thing. I wear them when I want to do something different.

yes, my mum's hair was shiny dark brown, sort of wavy kind. and it was pretty! but she said she wanted those 'pretty' big curls so she went to do perming works.. now the colours are dull unless she srays products on neutral tho the big curls were rather pretty, the first few weeks biggrin

and bleaching.. well, you can try but i heard it makes your hair goes thinner and more breakable..?

so coloured lenses, just wanted some drama effect for special occasions..or maybe when im bored biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:20 pm
Fate-J
Zizzykitty
Fate-J
Zizzykitty

yes, my mum's hair was shiny dark brown, sort of wavy kind. and it was pretty! but she said she wanted those 'pretty' big curls so she went to do perming works.. now the colours are dull unless she srays products on neutral tho the big curls were rather pretty, the first few weeks biggrin

and bleaching.. well, you can try but i heard it makes your hair goes thinner and more breakable..?

so coloured lenses, just wanted some drama effect for special occasions..or maybe when im bored biggrin

My mom's hair was stick straight before she started perming it so I guess I can understand her wanting some volume.

But I know bleaching will totally kill my hair, I have a friend who used to dye her hair every other week and she's not dyed her hair for months since she wants it to get healthy again and it still looks brittle.

That's pretty much what I do with my contacts. I'll wear it for dramatic effect since I've always liked the contrast between dark hair and light eyes and I have a copper streak in my bangs so it contrasts that nicely as well.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 am
hmm, then you better not! or your have this streak of white brittle hair against your dark hair eek but i dont think you can recover from overly bleaching your hair..? or maybe it just needs more time..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:21 am
Fate-J
@moonlight: lol i rmbr when i drop this one lens while trying to throw it away. after a few days when i found it, its all shriveled up and hard! the edges are quite sharp n my bro was saying imagining putting THAT in your eyes>_<

@zizzy: i want coloured lenses too!! but my mum wont alllow me to buy them...she says coloured ones are more dangerous somehow neutral
The first time I dropped it and then foudn it...I was so shocked! I never thought those soft flimsy things would turn so hard and sharp!! o_O" What your brother said was the exact thing I thought. lol

@Everyone
we're talking about hair? ^^ My mom gets perms. Her hair is still fine but I like her hair without the perm. But she likes it curly. My hair is striaght. It used to be really silky and dead straight....but due to dyeing my hair I realized it's a little wavy at the end and dry now. crying I also realized more hair fell out when I comb than normal. (<---not a ton. lol Just strands but still more strands than the norm)

I've been trying to make it healthy with products/oil. crying But even so...i really started to like dyeing my hair so I'll still keep up at it. But I do it somewhere around...every 3 months or something at the hair salon.
Honestly...it looks a bit better now.... sweatdrop But I learned that dyeing really does hurt your hair.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
@moonlight: lol i rmbr when i drop this one lens while trying to throw it away. after a few days when i found it, its all shriveled up and hard! the edges are quite sharp n my bro was saying imagining putting THAT in your eyes>_<

@zizzy: i want coloured lenses too!! but my mum wont alllow me to buy them...she says coloured ones are more dangerous somehow neutral
The first time I dropped it and then foudn it...I was so shocked! I never thought those soft flimsy things would turn so hard and sharp!! o_O" What your brother said was the exact thing I thought. lol

@Everyone
we're talking about hair? ^^ My mom gets perms. Her hair is still fine but I like her hair without the perm. But she likes it curly. My hair is striaght. It used to be really silky and dead straight....but due to dyeing my hair I realized it's a little wavy at the end and dry now. crying I also realized more hair fell out when I comb than normal. (<---not a ton. lol Just strands but still more strands than the norm)

I've been trying to make it healthy with products/oil. crying But even so...i really started to like dyeing my hair so I'll still keep up at it. But I do it somewhere around...every 3 months or something at the hair salon.
Honestly...it looks a bit better now.... sweatdrop But I learned that dyeing really does hurt your hair.

heehee biggrin
your mum takes very good care i suppose(: and how weird mommies like curly hair xd and i think more hair fall out for me too, after i started growing it longer.. but i have lots of them anyway-_- i rebonded my hair and to keep it shiny and moisturized, you can try loreal products(: it works rather well for me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm
I don't dye my whole head when I dye my hair. I just do some streaks. I don't notice a difference in my hair falling out and dryness though. I don't know if it's my hair, the products, or what my hairdresser dyes my hair with though. I use Herbal Essences and that works really well for me.

I only dye my hair every two or three months too. When I recently redyed my hair my roots were already like three inches grown out.

And yeah, I doubt my mom would let me bleach my hair that much, or atleast not let me do it on my own. She'd make my hairdresser do it in an attempt to make it better.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J

@Everyone

heehee biggrin
your mum takes very good care i suppose(: and how weird mommies like curly hair xd and i think more hair fall out for me too, after i started growing it longer.. but i have lots of them anyway-_- i rebonded my hair and to keep it shiny and moisturized, you can try loreal products(: it works rather well for me.

lol I wonder if we'll be like that when we get older and want curly hair. I'm like you too actaully! XD With my long hair it does seem to come out more but i have a lot of hair too so it doens't show..only on hair brushes. ^^"
I should try loreal. I did before and it works nice. I'm not sure what I'm using now...I sould check. The one I use is specficlly for keep color vibratn and stuff. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:17 am
Zizzykitty
I don't dye my whole head when I dye my hair. I just do some streaks. I don't notice a difference in my hair falling out and dryness though. I don't know if it's my hair, the products, or what my hairdresser dyes my hair with though. I use Herbal Essences and that works really well for me.

I only dye my hair every two or three months too. When I recently redyed my hair my roots were already like three inches grown out.

And yeah, I doubt my mom would let me bleach my hair that much, or atleast not let me do it on my own. She'd make my hairdresser do it in an attempt to make it better.
Maybe it's b/c its strecks? ^_^ or maybe your just lucky! Herbal essences. I heard of htat. I should try that sometime too then. And...my hair color comes back pretty fast. I have to dye every 3 months but it's already showing dark brown hair (my natural color) by then at the roots. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

Maybe it's b/c its strecks? ^_^ or maybe your just lucky! Herbal essences. I heard of htat. I should try that sometime too then. And...my hair color comes back pretty fast. I have to dye every 3 months but it's already showing dark brown hair (my natural color) by then at the roots. 3nodding

Maybe. I do notice that if I look at the colors of the hair that comes out naturally, 70-80% are orange-y brown rather than my natural brown. Maybe that has to do with something.
I do love the shampoo and conditioner I use though. I use the color-safe shampoo and conditioner but since my color is so faded I stopped caring and am using their straightening formula now since it's almost like a conditioner but is still shampoo and makes me hair feel nice and soft without having to use shampoo and conditioner.

Just out of curiousity, what color do you dye your hair, Moonlight?
I do my streaks a copper-y red that after a couple weeks starts turning a copper-y orange instead. rofl
It's been a little about two months since I last colored it so it's a more sienna brown color(ironic since my name is Siena. lol) than red or orange anymore and my roots are probably two inches now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm
I died my hair a orangish color. ^_^ If I had a pic on me I would defiantly show you. I'm actually gonna go to the hair salon this sunday (mom has to make an appointment) and.....I'm actually gonna try going blonde. (gulps)

I'm tanish colored skin by the way but a lot of people say I would look good in a dirty blonde kind of color or something like that. >_<" I heard I look really nice in this color (orange hue) hair rather than my natural dark brown hair...but with my skin tone...I wonder if I pull it off (the blonde)....  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 pm
I dunno, if you're very tan and go pale blonde you'll end up looking ganguro and that'd be very extreme but scary.

I'd have to see your skin color to tell you any kind of accurate yes or no on whether you'd be able to pull it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 pm
oh wow! >->  

Fxckevery1

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 am
lol! I'm not that tan. XD

I hate saying 'Tan' b/c orange skin comes to mind. I like to say I'm dark but I'm not dark really...I'm kinda....>_<" I'll look for a pic and scan it up when I get home. XD
But I saw someone else with the same skin tone (trinidadian or guyanese) and she looked really nice in it so I might be able to do well. XD

I hope~....

This isn't me: But she has the same skin tone kinda. Image  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas