Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Free palestine T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm
dark__sunshin
Are you trying to convince me that Israel had ALL the rights to terror the Palestinians, kill them all and bomb them??

Terrorizing=/=military defense. Terrorizing a place, a group of people means you are acting deliberately to make a point. Military defense, on the other hand, means defending your land. Or did you forget that it was Palestine-Hamas that broke the peace treaty?
dark__sunshin
i shall tell you that It is V. natural to act up on the PEOPLE who wants to rob ur land, rob ur house and ur properties D:

Palestine was not robbed of any land. It was controlled by the Brits, and before that, the Ottoman Empire. Palestine was not its own country recently, and Israel did give back the Gaza Strip back to the Palestinians recently after a 10 year ownership that wasn't rightfully theirs. But you know what? They gave up Gaza, and practically within 4 years it's become dysfunctional under Palestinian rule.

dark__sunshin
PLUS, when did Palestinians ever act up on israel?? i don't remember any acts that killed over 10,000 people in this LONG war like Israel did to them!!

It was an effing 6 day war when Israel was first established. Israel had to fight against: Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. They won. USA backed them up, but they won. Palestinians have been sending over suicide bombers, teaching children to become suicide bombers, and they break cease fires. Palestine started it, launching ROCKETS into Israel. And it's closer to 1,000; not ten thousand.

dark__sunshin
Palestinians might've killed 100 Israelis or even less ~ so stop this stupid discussion that is based on something NOT REAL !! i mean come on.. Palestine wants peace and their whole country to be back ! coz it's their land and their country!!
So Israel should have just sat back and accept those rockets? For a country that really wants peace, they're going at it from a terrible way; breaking cease fires, sending suicide bombers, especially to Jewish centers and into Israel.
Yup, that's real convincing. I'm just so convinced that Palestinians, excuse me, Hamas-Palestinians, want peace. rolleyes

dark__sunshin
In what right and In what reason Israel come out of no where and rob the Palestinians lands and properties?!? just because they don't have a country, doesn't mean they shall take the poor palestinian's!!

Incorrect. Learn to separate REAL history facts from biased opinions.
When Israel went and invaded Gaza to sweep out militants. Well try taking shots at militants when they DRESS AS CIVILIANS and USE INNOCENT LIVES AS BODY SHIELDS. You want to know why the death toll is high? Talk to your Hamas pals. Ask them why they're so damn hung up on pissing on Israel but take INNOCENT LIVES AND USE THEM AS MEAT SHIELDS. I give Israel great credit for trying to fight this godawful urban warfare, where CIVILIANS AND MILITANTS LOOK ALIKE.
Look, Palestine was never its own country since...before 1517. Since 1517, they've been under control of the Ottoman Empire, and after World War I, the power fell to the Brits. And guess what? THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD DECIDED THE FATE OF PALESTINE AND ISRAEL. Israel didn't spring out of nothing. It was decided by a vote, from the UN, that it should be established. Palestine would soon become its own country by the good graces of Britain. Get your history straight.
neutral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 am
Slick Southpaw

Actually, I'm quite glad Israel acted this way. Why? Maybe because the normal Palestinians will finally realize that Hamas is the cause of misery for them. Hamas has violated all sorts of peace treaties, even with Egypt mediating. And Hamas is also quite content with killing its own people, children included, without any Israeli help.

The Israelies at least had the guts to WARN PEOPLE AHEAD of time that they were going to be bombing in a particular area. stare

extreme-Palestinians got their asses handed to them, and deserved it.

Though, it would have been better for Israel if they offered more medical aid...

Ehh... People whill just get more mad, that Israel attacked. Also when they USA army (which includes You) think like that.

Then why not just explode a amarican state, and Israel??? That would be way better.  

Sir_Zaki

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 pm
Sir_Zaki

Ehh... People whill just get more mad, that Israel attacked. Also when they USA army (which includes You) think like that.

I was talking military tactics, which explains WHY Israel did what it did. sunshin and you are just appealing to the 'bleeding heart' instead of focusing on the real reasons WHY ISRAEL DID WHAT IT DID. Is it terrible that civilians died? Of course! But the reasons WHY SO MANY INNOCENT DIED is not because Israel hacked at Palestine, it's because of how the militants disguise themselves as civilians and shoot at troops, launch rockets and set off bombs. I explained myself fully in the second post. Read that instead. neutral

You can't say "OMG ISRAEL IS EVIL THEY KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE" without knowing the facts of the situation. And that has everything to do with fighting tactics and trying to make the best of a crappy situation.

Sir_Zaki

Then why not just explode a amarican state, and Israel??? That would be way better.
Say what? confused
Israel is going to stay, whether you like it or not. Unless someone bombs them with a nuclear bomb; which would defeat the point of conquering Israel, because Palestine would be severely crippled, if not also destroyed from the radiation and blast.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:35 am
Ehh... It is not a good reason for Israel to atack.

If they had rights to do that, then the others got fully right to bomb it.

And I think it's better that Israel is completely done, than if it was a wanted terror territory.  

Sir_Zaki

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Sir_Zaki
...because people launching rockets into their country is perfectly acceptable thing to do. rolleyes

Sir_Zaki
Apparently you failed to read my posts concerning the fact that Palestine bombed Israel first, not the other way around. Palestine broke the peace treaty, not Israel. Learn to read my posts before posting something moronic.
Sir_Zaki
And I think it's better that Israel is completely done, than if it was a wanted terror territory.
I'm not going to reply to this, as this made zero sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 am
Slick Southpaw
Sir_Zaki
...because people launching rockets into their country is perfectly acceptable thing to do. rolleyes

Sir_Zaki
Apparently you failed to read my posts concerning the fact that Palestine bombed Israel first, not the other way around. Palestine broke the peace treaty, not Israel. Learn to read my posts before posting something moronic.
Sir_Zaki
I'm not going to reply to this, as this made zero sense.
Well... Israel atacked it. And Palestine whant their country back. It's justice!

I don't see anything wrong in that!

If Russia said Michigan is gonna be the country of the kurdians, would You think USA would agree? No right?

Then why should Palestine agree?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 pm
The_Pathan
Well... Israel atacked it. And Palestine whant their country back. It's justice!
Are you incapable of reading or something? I posted this earlier about razz alestine was NEVER ITS OWN COUNTRY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. Don't believe me? Look at History. Palestine was under control of the Ottoman Empire, then came under control of the brits and then.....brits decided to make Palestine its own country.
Don't bullshit me about Palestinians wanting their country back, because they haven't had their own for quite some time.
....and Palestine broke an effing CEASE FIRE. Do you not understand the concept of a CEASE FIRE? Israel and Palestine agreed to not fight. PALESTINE BROKE THE CEASE FIRE; THEY STARTED FIRING. Of course Israel is going to attack it.

The_Pathan
I don't see anything wrong in that!
I blame your faulty logic.
The_Pathan
If Russia said Michigan is gonna be the country of the kurdians, would You think USA would agree? No right?
One, Russia wouldn't do a ridiculously stupid thing to antagonize USA like that. Two, Palestine was never its own country for quite some time now, and...the majority of the world voted for creation of Israel.
Get your facts straight and make a better argument.

The_Pathan
Then why should Palestine agree?
.....because they care about their population and the fact that Hamas is taking away much needed medicine and food supplies from innocent civilians and profiting from it?
Palestine is only hurting itself and its people at the moment with frivolous squabbling with Israel.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:55 am
The brittish was everywhere!!!!!!! stressed

pirate The Great Ottoman Empire pirate was muslims... And the Palestine was muslims... Now call it Zakistan ore Palestine ore what u wana... It's still their land!

Israel was stolen land! And the brits were also wrong to have it.

The evil majority said it should be Israel! That would be like... The great russians voted that Michigan should be under russian control...

ISRAEL IS ATACKING PALESTINE! THEY KEEP DOING IT!!!! Don't try to blame the palestines all the time!

And what is hamas? Just a litlle group of freedom fighters! What gives people right to kill small kids, and turture them, and rape, and bomb whole palestine because of that?

I understand them! It would be best if Israel would just be atom-bombed completely!  

The_Pathan
Captain

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 pm
The_Pathan
The brittish was everywhere!!!!!!! stressed
Yeah, so what? It was called the BRITISH EMPIRE for a reason. =/ Spain had their Empire, so did France and other countries.
The_Pathan
pirate The Great Ottoman Empire pirate was muslims... And the Palestine was muslims... Now call it Zakistan ore Palestine ore what u wana... It's still their land!
the great empire COLLAPSED. It wasn't even officially called Palestine until after the fall of the ottoman empire, where it was called the British Mandate of Palestine. The Christian crusaders coined the name Palestine, by the way.
The fact remains that Palestine was never its own country since 1517, if not earlier, and even before that, it was a general description of the 3 great pieces of land that weren't *cough* independent countries.

The_Pathan
Israel was stolen land! And the brits were also wrong to have it.

rolleyes Oh yes those evil brits stole from a crumbling empire. The nerve!
And Israel isn't stolen. How can you steal from a country that NEVER EXISTED INDEPENDENTLY in the first place for thousands of years?

The_Pathan
The evil majority said it should be Israel! That would be like... The great russians voted that Michigan should be under russian control...
Yes, the whole world is conspiring against you Muslims. rolleyes And it's Georgia, not Michigan, and Georgia is a country under Russia as well as the name of a state in the USA. Learn some geography and some real history
The_Pathan
ISRAEL IS ATACKING PALESTINE! THEY KEEP DOING IT!!!! Don't try to blame the palestines all the time!
OMG MAGICAL ROCKETS JUST SPRING OUT OF THIN AIR FROM PALESTINE TO HIT ISRAEL AND BREAK A PEACE TREATY!! seriously, look at some real information; Palestine started it this time.
The_Pathan
And what is hamas? Just a litlle group of freedom fighters! What gives people right to kill small kids, and turture them, and rape, and bomb whole palestine because of that?
Where the hell are you getting your information? From hamas? Hamas is a retarded terrorist group that advocates suicide bombings and teaches kids how to become suicide bombers. And they use innocent civilians as human body shields and hide among civilians while firing at Israel.

The_Pathan
I understand them! It would be best if Israel would just be atom-bombed completely!
Say goodbye to palestine then, because if Israel was nuked, then Palestine would feel the effects of radiation and destruction, due to it being so close to Israel. Congrats on your lack of intelligent thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 am
Quote:
Yeah, so what? It was called the BRITISH EMPIRE for a reason. =/ Spain had their Empire, so did France and other countries

Well.. Soo???

Quote:
the great empire COLLAPSED. It wasn't even officially called Palestine until after the fall of the ottoman empire, where it was called the British Mandate of Palestine. The Christian crusaders coined the name Palestine, by the way.
The fact remains that Palestine was never its own country since 1517, if not earlier, and even before that, it was a general description of the 3 great pieces of land that weren't *cough* independent countries.

1517, u sounded like it was 7 years ago lol And soo what? It's still their country!

Quote:
Oh yes those evil brits stole from a crumbling empire. The nerve!
And Israel isn't stolen. How can you steal from a country that NEVER EXISTED INDEPENDENTLY in the first place for thousands of years?

Those people got born there and lived there... Just because some people say it's theirs, it dossen't mean it's their country! Only officially.

Quote:
Yes, the whole world is conspiring against you Muslims. And it's Georgia, not Michigan, and Georgia is a country under Russia as well as the name of a state in the USA. Learn some geography and some real history

I do know about Georgia, but i am talking about something that did not happend stressed

I was talking about if Rusia voted Michigan were theirs, what would USA think?

Quote:
OMG MAGICAL ROCKETS JUST SPRING OUT OF THIN AIR FROM PALESTINE TO HIT ISRAEL AND BREAK A PEACE TREATY!! seriously, look at some real information; Palestine started it this time.

Israel ben atacking! And killed 5 people, then their mates whill atack. And then their mates whill atack, and then their mates whill atack.

Quote:
Where the hell are you getting your information? From hamas? Hamas is a retarded terrorist group that advocates suicide bombings and teaches kids how to become suicide bombers. And they use innocent civilians as human body shields and hide among civilians while firing at Israel.
Still, they are the only one helping 3nodding

Quote:
Say goodbye to palestine then, because if Israel was nuked, then Palestine would feel the effects of radiation and destruction, due to it being so close to Israel. Congrats on your lack of intelligent thinking.

There is diffrences on a atom bomb right? And just because some of Palestine whill get radical stuff, dossen't mean alot whill... Just make some small ones at Israel, and then let the radical stuff spread in Israel only.

Danke wink  

The_Pathan
Captain

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm
Hm, well, like I said before... Israel has been taking crap from Palestine for a long time.

Who are the ones who are breaking their peace treaties? Palestine. Who are the ones who have been lobbing missiles at Israel? Palestine. Who is breeding HATE to young children to hate another person? Palestine.

Yes, I beleive Israel went a bit too far, but it's time that Palestine got a taste of it's own medicine. Releasing the tiger from its cage after being prodded with sticks and stones.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:34 pm
The_Pathan

Quote:

1517, u sounded like it was 7 years ago lol And soo what? It's still their country!
Erm, how the hell does 1517 sound like 7 years ago?!
again i repeat: PALESTINE WAS NEVER ITS OWN DAMN COUNTRY UNTIL THE BRITS MADE IT SO.

The_Pathan
]
Those people got born there and lived there... Just because some people say it's theirs, it dossen't mean it's their country! Only officially.
Oh, which means that the claim people have about Palestine that Israel is stolen land from them is completely wrong. rolleyes brilliant. Glad you have some thinking skills
The_Pathan

I was talking about if Rusia voted Michigan were theirs, what would USA think?
We'd think they were a bunch of idiots and ignore them, because Russia ain't that stupid.
The_Pathan

Israel ben atacking! And killed 5 people, then their mates whill atack. And then their mates whill atack, and then their mates whill atack.
I've never denied Israel attacking; it's Palestine, excuse me, Hamas, that initiated the rocket launches and STARTED THE FIGHT.
The_Pathan
Still, they are the only one helping 3nodding

Right; I forgot that using innocent civilians as meat shields is completely moral and that stealing food from starving citizens and selling it after receiving aid from UN is also a great government tactic to win the hearts and minds of the people. Yup. They're totally helping their people rolleyes
The_Pathan

There is diffrences on a atom bomb right? And just because some of Palestine whill get radical stuff, dossen't mean alot whill... Just make some small ones at Israel, and then let the radical stuff spread in Israel only.
Obviously you haven't taken physics yet nor studied history.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 am
Damn, it's wasting of time stressed

And damn, i'm getting headache by these weird argues stressed

Palestine is the muslim's land. And Israel, is the muslims land!! stressed And just because people say it's other people's land, it is not fair stressed

About Michigan... If next day Micigan was invaded by the Russian's and they raided the homes... Would u agree?

Hamas is proberly just a terrorist clan thingy, but soo what? Then atack Hamas. Not the others!

Palestine is having problems because of Israel, if they did not. They would not need the aid stressed

I think it's fine that Hamas fight their justice.

Well, don't bomb whole Arab... Just 1 country.

And I acturally have 3nodding

And damn, 1 atom bomb in Denmark would squash whole Denmark, plus it would hurt Germany and Sweden... And the poor fish lol

But there is difrences in atom bombs...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 am
The_Pathan

And damn, i'm getting headache by these weird argues stressed
It means you're finally starting to think. Don't hurt yourself.
The_Pathan
Palestine is the muslim's land. And Israel, is the muslims land!! stressed And just because people say it's other people's land, it is not fair stressed
Right, I forgot that only according to Muslims a Muslim land will always be a Muslim country. Wait a second...only Muslims support this concept; and guess what! Nobody cares! Nobody gives a damn over whether it's "muslim land" or "christian land" or "jewish land" from centuries ago. It's the here and now. And The rest of the world doesn't care for that ancient logic that is ridiculously outdated. Palestine was never its own official operating independent country until the Brits made it so.
The_Pathan
About Michigan... If next day Micigan was invaded by the Russian's and they raided the homes... Would u agree?
Russia would never do such a thing in the fist place, because the US would first bomb threaten them after eliminating the threat in Michigan. And then we'd have another damn cold war again. Russia's got it's own problems, it's not going to piss off the US anymore than it has right now.
The_Pathan
Hamas is proberly just a terrorist clan thingy, but soo what? Then atack Hamas. Not the others!
What part of Hamas using innocent civilians as human meat shields do you not understand?
The_Pathan
Palestine is having problems because of Israel, if they did not. They would not need the aid stressed
Again, Palestine was never it's own country until they were allowed to have independence courtesy of the Brits. They're the ones making a stink about "lands being stolen from them" And they're the ones that keep on fighting to try and prove some ridiculous point. They made the issues rise and kept on fighting. It would have been fine and dandy if they just accepted the fact that Israel was there and worked on their own internal problems instead of whoring themselves out to warfare on Israel.
The_Pathan
I think it's fine that Hamas fight their justice.
Great support of a group that takes advantage of its own people and takes in innocent civilians as hostages. Oh I can see the justice now! stare
The_Pathan
Well, don't bomb whole Arab... Just 1 country.
The effects of nuclear radiation can be carried by the winds to surrounding countries, causing a rise and disease in cancer. And the fact that you so causally suggest using the atomic bomb is disturbing. Even the president at the time, President Truman, didn't want to use it, except as an extreme extreme extreme last resort and much regret at the cost of human life. Israelis are human too, y'know.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am
Quote:
It means you're finally starting to think. Don't hurt yourself.
It's just, they are soo big. And there is soo many topics... Damn, why don't u start up a private server ore something?  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff