Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm
xd
That might just do it.
We have 4 in our house... ... and they've been here for quite a number of years...
And my parents are BARELY thinking of getting one of those air purifier things. ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm
first of al vicks is great. i love the shtuff. its warm. airborne usualy works wonders for me.  

prime00

[Vertically.Challenged]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:53 am
M i n a k o
XD I'm sure I'll be desperate ti try anything is I get sick like that again. My nose is usually always stuffy but that's only because I have allergies.. To pet dander.. And
*coughIown13cats, notincludingtheonesinthegaragecough*
=)
O.O...damn....that is a LOT of cats.

cats hate me..... D=  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 pm
[Vertically.Challenged]
M i n a k o
XD I'm sure I'll be desperate ti try anything is I get sick like that again. My nose is usually always stuffy but that's only because I have allergies.. To pet dander.. And
=)

cats hate me..... D=
that maybe alot of cats but least you can use them all as blankets and pillows and maybe house insulation as well i mean come on youd save a fortune in heating bills might haave to pay alot for the food and stuff but thats a noble sacrifce for a greener and possibly kitten infested world  

Cheshire_Cat_Kun

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:01 pm
demonvortex
[Vertically.Challenged]
M i n a k o
=)

cats hate me..... D=
that maybe alot of cats but least you can use them all as blankets and pillows and maybe house insulation as well i mean come on youd save a fortune in heating bills might haave to pay alot for the food and stuff but thats a noble sacrifce for a greener and possibly kitten infested world
Cats get rid of rodents too... and snakes. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm
crazy_mongoose
demonvortex
[Vertically.Challenged]
M i n a k o
=)

cats hate me..... D=

xD There's only 2 cats I can think of that could be used as a blanket or pillow without clawing the hell out of me.
My cats play with rodents and bugs >_> they never kill them.. They're kinda retarded when it comes to that since they have all been raised indoors.

M i n a k o
Crew

Cheshire_Cat_Kun

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 am
M i n a k o
crazy_mongoose
demonvortex
[Vertically.Challenged]
M i n a k o
=)

cats hate me..... D=

xD There's only 2 cats I can think of that could be used as a blanket or pillow without clawing the hell out of me.
My cats play with rodents and bugs >_> they never kill them.. They're kinda retarded when it comes to that since they have all been raised indoors.
lol right maybe your cats are vegataeran then either that orr they just dont like killing things and anyway you still have my option of sticking them in the walls for extra insulation  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff