Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Agneza's and NaiyaRose's plots. NEW PLOT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  Number
View Results

Agneza

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm
heart  

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:36 am
heart  

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 am
heart  

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm
heart  

Agneza

Agneza

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:31 pm
I hope it is alright that I post here but I would be interested in a friendship roleplay between my Arcadia and your lovely Freya.
:3
Here's a picture of my girl if you want to know. <3

A small bit on her personality:
Arcadia is a very quiet horse. She doesn't like to be loud or attraction attention because she feels no need to parade herself about. Rarely does she speak unless someone seems to attract her with their words. Debating is a big thing for her and she loves to trade ideas and thoughts on something that everyone is thinking about. On the darker side, she can be cruel and judgmental because she sees herself above everyone slightly because she is slightly arrogant. Someone to knock her down from her high platform will either get her wrath or earn her respect. Either or, both should not be taken lightly. Normally she always wants to get her way and when her personality does come out, look out. She is a timebomb ticking. But this could be because the way she was raised as a filly but that's all to be found out.

The idea is that Arcadia could sorta pity Freya and take her under her wing to give her some backbone. Something like that. To show her when and how to be assertive. I thought it would be interesting to have her teaching Freya and such. <3
User Image

Send a PM my way if interested hun. <3
:3

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:02 pm
I was wondering if you would be interested in my Quidal, with Venombane.

User Image

She's not from the Pokemon event, but she is a Pokemon edition.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am
Well her colors do go with purple.
All right if you are ready to rp them constantly and are not in hurry for breeding lets see how they get along. From her personality this could be interesting.  

Agneza

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm
I'm ready to RP them constantly and in no rush for breeding, especially with her. But cool. If you don't mind waiting until Friday for an RP start, I can start it. Otherwise, if you want to start it, you can and send the link to me via PM or post it here or even in my plot thread... I'll eventually find it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 am
Great. If I don't send you rp till friday you are free to start it. I have been starting so much rp's in last few days I have no idea what to write anymore. xd  

Agneza

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:11 pm
I was wondering if you would be interested in some RP between my Richmon and your Feya.

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces