Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Avatars~What does yours say about you?~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My avi is awesome! I'll never change it!
  Mine is okay, though it needs some touch ups.
  ~Flying musical chairs~
View Results

Kavvaii-Karen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 pm
well mine is a clown....so u think i'd say that i'm a funny person. I'm funny sometimes....and the other times i laugh at my own jokes sweatdrop
but i like my avi coz it's colourful whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm
lots of people think im depressed.  

ihardcore whore

big_yellow_taxi

Adored Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:13 pm
Mine says, either I'm rich or I've been here a while ... both sorta true, I do ahve alot of items and I've been here awhile.

I just throw stuff together i like... constantly changes
pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 am
According to others, mine seems to show I'm one of depression(Which is possibly true, though maybe I don't show it), It says I like to wear tight pants, and would prefer my hair long and black. Shows I'm a dark poet, as well as a romantic in life.
It shows I like uniquness, rather than fitting in. Some say I'm weird like its a bad thing, though I don't see how it is...People calm me emo, goth etc...which to some extent I am. confused
(seems I started rambling...sorry)

Dymyr
Captain

Atomic Mobile

2,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 am
Dymyr
According to others, mine seems to show I'm one of depression(Which is possibly true, though maybe I don't show it), It says I like to wear tight pants, and would prefer my hair long and black. Shows I'm a dark poet, as well as a romantic in life.
It shows I like uniquness, rather than fitting in. Some say I'm weird like its a bad thing, though I don't see how it is...People calm me emo, goth etc...which to some extent I am. confused

really.
i rrrike your avi anyways 3nodding

i sometimes change my avi when im in the mood to change it.
i like orange and black combination i guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 am
Well...It's still under construction,but what it should look like is in my signature.
If you already looked,it shows the real me,mysterious different me.
The other side of me.
It also shows that i love assassins,daggers,devil wings,elves,and the color black.
Okay,so you might be thinking,"The the other side?".
The one my friends and the world usually sees is the cheery,bigmouthed,indifferent,goes with the crowd side of me.
So there, you know a little more about me.

Ghost of Ryuu

Ghost of Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 am
Dymyr

Well..you don't seem weird,in fact,i like your personality. Oh an by the way, I don't mind if you start rambling anytime around...since usually i'm the only one doing that in my place...so yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 am
Mine changes too.
I like to show a passionate side.
Like a story of a Human girl who feels love for a demon boy.
I like to show my Vampire side too.
Or cosplay.  

-Holy-Vampire-Lover-

Nira Sol

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
My current avatar? It shows my affinity for medieval stuff. And my nerdiness. 3nodding

My avi changes often, though. The only items I keep on every avi are the glasses, ears and long drag. The rest depends on how I'm feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm
My avi changes slightly infrequently, but there is always a warrior there. I'm very imaginative.  

Erufite Mythlis

Sera Kyoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm
*trips on a rock album*

[when i' done] my avi will show that i like ballistic weapons, but i wish that they would put the Zero Point Gravity Field Manipulator,the Gravity Gun for short, from Half Life [see below] on here.or the HEV Suit[again,below] .I'm a fan of Valves awesome games.my avi always has a gothic feel to me,even when its covered with white

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:38 am
Ghost of Ryuu
Dymyr

Well..you don't seem weird,in fact,i like your personality. Oh an by the way, I don't mind if you start rambling anytime around...since usually i'm the only one doing that in my place...so yeah. sweatdrop

Thanks xd
Your really nice!
I guess that means I like your personality as well!
@Atomic- thanks, like yours as well!

Dymyr
Captain

fases_do_sol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 am
I suppose a lot of the time my avatar seems really eclectic, but I also don't like to go overboard with layering and such. I like color (it's a little odd that I'm all one color theme right now) and contrast. I change my outfit a lot sweatdrop it was very difficult for me to keep my Christmas outfit on. I guess I like changing it with my mood 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 am
My current avatar is based around an RP character I've been working on. I really like all the red and black though. xd  

dklepto

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces