You hear me?
  yeeeesssss maaaaaaaammmmmmmm……
View Results

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:55 pm
*eats apple pie*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm
God, my computer hates me. I was about to post my reply but then my internet stopped responding and is making me type it again.

So in reply to your Atkins thing, I'm sorry you thought I was stereotyping you. Honestly, that stereotype never even came to mind. My mom does Atkins, not OMGATKINS as your article calls it, and has been doing it for over six years so I know what Atkins consists of and was never sucked into that thought of Atkins being all meat and cheese. I'd really not been aware of it honestly. I've heard of it in passing but never thought much of it.

And I suppose the thought that sugar is controlled by politics and not by health experts had come to mind before but those articles made me think on it more and this world is corrupt. Greed is killing us. Those articles confirmed a notion and it scares me a bit.

And just incase we got off on the wrong foot, I'd like to say I'm quite enjoying this discussion, Syera. Though I'd have to research more to be able to put up a good argument against anything you're saying, but I don't disagree with your points(you were just coming on quite strongly at first which caused me to retaliate), this thread has made me think more than I've had to for a while. My friends aren't the best debators. Only decent debate I've ever gotten out of them was on religion.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas