• Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Username: apiyo
User Image
Name: Malcom Barrett
Type: military
Guild: gun carrier
Appearance: He has a muscular build, is clean-shaven and keeps a close-cut ceaser.
Personality: Malcom values structure and dislikes things out of order. He's not very forgiving of other people and can be high strung at times.
Bio: Malcom is an ex marine (Gunnery Sergeant). He's very experienced with firearms. He went into service because he couldn't afford to go to college without it. He's now a police officer. He was called to work when the outbreak became an apparent threat. He was able to get back to Imani after 3 days. They've been holding the fort in their house but more of the infected are closing in on them.
Weapon: M1 Carbine Sniper rifle and .22 pistol

Username: apiyo
User Image
Name: Imani Barrett
Type: job
Guild: gun carrier
Appearance: She's 5'4 and is average build. She
Personality: An athletic rough-and-tumble character. Her mother died in a car accident when she was six so it's mostly been her and Malcom. Do to her upbringing she's apt at taking care of herself and expects other people to pull their weight. She can be harder on people than Malcome. She measures everyone to the unrealistic standard of her father.
Bio: Malcom's daughter. Her mother died when she was young. Her father taught her life skills and how to use guns so she could protect herself. When the outbreak started she stayed in the attic with her father's guns and dry food rations.
Weapon: Her father's guns, mostly handguns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:25 pm
((Oh boy, I've been soo obssessed with zombie stories lately, I can't wait. ))  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm
((tired of waitting wants to start now...))

Marissa walked down south street her doll dragging behind her. She was a little dirty from climbing around and through small places trying to escape the night before. Her face betrayed no feeling or thought as she walked by the dead or re-killed undead.

Her stomach grumbled and seeing as she had not eaten since yesterday at lunch it was no wonder why. Further along the street, on the corner, was a diner. Though she knew they would not have much, the fridge had to have SOME kind of food in it. She was nine, so she thought she was quite capable at making eggs and toast...though she still had never successfully cracked an egg without the shell getting into the pan.

Marissa walked through the broken glass door and stepped over a hostess' dead body and started to make her way to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm
[Oh my bad i forgot to open it so sorry]  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Malcom shot a lone zombie with his silenced rifle. Imani was in a corner looking for food.
"Daddy, we're running out of food."
"I know. I didn't want to leave but I don't think we'll last longer." Malcom looked at the room for things they'd need. They had stockpiled everything in the attic so they'd be away from the infected. He took as much ammo as he could put in his pockets. They also took food, maps, and other supplies.
"Silencer" Imani grabbed it on her way out.

Malcom lowered the attic door and they both slunk down. He stopped.
Mmm?
Stay quiet. He put a family picture of himself, 6-year-old Imani, and his wife in his pocket.

As they stealthily moved through the south street, they stopped. Imani pointed to the dinner and Malcom nodded. They went in with pointed guns.

It's in the kitchen stay close. He burst through the door with his gun still pointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:44 am
Missara had placed a pan on the stove and bread in the toaster. She was getting ready to crack an egg when some man burst through the kitchen door, gun pointed at her. She looked at him stoicly.

A spit of vegetable oil poped out of the pan and stung her. "OW!" Missara dropped the entire egg in the pan. Glaring at the now ruined egg, she turned her attention to the man in the doorway. Her frown was her definning feature at this point.

"Who are you?!" She said with such disdain you would have thought the intruder to be the most foul thing on earth. She began to remove the pan from the stove, weather as a weapon or to get a new one she herself had not yet decided.  

VampressLeona

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 am
Malcom put down his gun relieved that it was a regular person.
Officer Malcom Barrett, this is my daughter Imani. Imani gave a salute. We better secure this place, I could just walk right in, that's dangerous. He and Imani searched for things to block the doors with. They were in luck that there were only two entrances of the restaraunt kitchen to deal with. They stacked chairs so the back door couldn't be opened and locked and tied shut the swinging doors that lead to the dining area. Malcom continued the explanation while they worked.We were stocked piled in our attic but we had to leave once our supplies got low. Right now we're just trying to stay alive.

There, now we won't be surprised. They finished baracading the doors.

Okay little miss, who are you and why are you out by yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 pm
Sara Roberts walked openly in the street, her shotgun restng on one arm, her trigger finger primed on the other. She knew full well that she was vulnerable out in the open, but it wasn't like she had much choice. The damn zombies had upturned her car when she was forced to stop cos some idiot wannabe soldier had blockaded hismlef in a house, and blocked half teh street doing it.
"Bloody stupid yanks." She huffed. It wans't exactly teh kind of commaderie she expected in a warzone, which was what this had fast become. She was still shaken form trying to fight her way out of a car and the delightful sight of a zombie's face exploding from her shooting it when it was inches away form her.
She shuddered and instinctually wiped her face, though she had scrubbed off the gore over an hour ago.
The street was abandoned or leering at her. She couldn't decide what house to go for, or ever if it was a good idea to get there and hide. Staying still could be as dangerous as anything else.
She stopped abruptly as she heard soemthing and instantly cracked her gun together and aimed it at teh sound, keeping her ears alert.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:51 pm
A cupboard creaked open in the kitchen at the sound of the racket.....a pair of eyes looked out at the three figures. Then-leaning too much....a young man stumbled out.

((Are you happy now, Vampress, dear? lol She ordered me to start RP in here....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm
((delighted!! ^_^ I knew I could not possibly continue unless you helped it along.))

Missara stared at the lump of flesh on the floor. She rolled her eyes and hopped off of the stool she was using to safely cook the eggs. Missara nudged the boy with her foot.

Turning she glared at the man who was being quite authoritative. In a dry and caustic tone she replied to him, "if you have not yet noticed there are dead people everywhere, and worse they are running around and killing MORE people. Why the hell do you think I'm walking around by myself? And why does it really matter WHO I am at this point?"

At that moment the toast poped up. Missara thought these people were strange, it was quite clear to her that they would be lucky to live through the whole thing so why try so hard? She just hoped she could live long enough to count the different ways they died....  

VampressLeona

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 pm
[Okay just to let you know I changed a few things like the 100 roll is now 8 to make it easier. Oh and the Infected attack on page 3 on the 5 post. So that evrey ones charater gets to live for a while before they kick the bucket or get on the boat.]
Well I noticed i havent even posted my charater. Lol

Username: Andy_1134
User Image
Name: Alex Stal
Type: military
Guild: Medic
Appearance: He useally wears something other then a bullet-prof vest combat boots and protective elbow and knee pads. But when Infected people start chewing off peoples heads you make an aception
Personality: Unusally laid back and calm for seeing infected face to face killing. He can panic at sometimes but not offten to make it a problem
Bio: Alex is a top notch sniper but he took a diffrent military job. He is a highly exeperinced Feild Medic He can treat any wond that dosent need a machine to keep the person alive. His snping skills gave him an edge in Big 5 when the infected attacked.
Weapon: Mosin Nagat sniper rifle, lugar mangnum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 am
As she thought, an 'infected' came out, stalking around like a feral hound. It fixed it's warped face at her and her heart leapt into her mouth.
Easy,Sara...easy...
She steadied herself and made sure her shotgun was ready to fire, looking down the barrel at it.
Just like hunting deer. except these'll east you. she gave a grim smirk as the creature bolted straight towards her. Pausing to amke sure teh sot was clear and accurate, she fired off the gun. The creture shrieked as it ripped trhough it's body, and lay twitching on the ground.
"Time to move."
She brought down the smoking barrels of her gun and ran off towads the houses, ducking into the first one she saw.
She was greeted by the oddly out of place smell of cooking eggs...

[surprise surprise, she's in teh same house as everyone else lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:09 am
((Anyone else notice that there is no medic.......my character is screwed....lol...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 am
[andy's just made a medic]  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items