Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChestyMorgan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:04 am
I wish to die ...... anywhere. Haha. As long as im not being suffocated. I HATE THAT!
I think it would be cool to have a ceramony outside. Byt the ocean. Then put me in a very black and elaborate casket. Then push my out to see. So i can float peacefully.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:18 pm
Hmmm... I like the idea of suicide in the girls' bathroom. 3nodding That'd be great to cause a big frenzy at my school! Nothing ever happens there so I'd give them all something to talk about. After that I think I'd want a really big viewing, then be creamated, put into an earn, have the earn burried, then have a nice big and black marble gravestone.  

Digital Unicorn Secks

RaptorTalons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:14 pm
I'm not sure what kind of funeral I would like but I think I would like to die by being strick by lightning. I'm not sure why I want that though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:01 am
Ludo says:
Quote:
When I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes put in the schools central air system so everyone has to clean up my mess one more time

rofl I think thats the best, oh yeah my favorite teacher said that one rofl  

The Flightless Dragon

Kuchiki Soren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:01 pm
I want to die by either:
1) sacrificing myself to a satanist cult
or
2) get high so I'm resistent to pain, stab myself in both wrists and bleed to death while drinking my own blood.

Once dead I want my body sliced up by a scythe, then cremated and put into a small container I want embedded in the hilt of a sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:25 pm
1)The way I wanna die is quietly and peacefully. Y'know, like I'm really tired and s**t and the next thing I know, BAM! Wtf just happend? Either that, or by eating something wrong.

2)Everyone's gonna wear white at my funeral instead of black, and then they're gonna play Queen's music at it. I wanna wear jeans when I'm dead. O.o And if I don't get buried, cremation's fine.

Smexi Psyko Genius

Smexi Psyko Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:28 pm
Darth_Gently
I don't want to die in my sleep. I want it to be memorable. Like a sky-diving accident where my body landed on the president and killed him, or something. Or to be used in Wendy's Chili.

That's a sexy way to die. cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:57 pm
...indeed. and i was wrong, im gonna die is roughly five years  

themagikat

Yamir N. Mordecai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Dissapear for a few years and make them "think" i'm dead. then show up and shot up a gov. building. I want to die in a battle at least.

Then i want to be cremated and have my ashes spread over the land of my birth...Alaska.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:46 pm
1. First of all how will I die...thats's simple Im going to dress in my best outfit and sit in a closet and waste away...no one would even notice I was gone...months later there I would be a wasted corpse.

2. How do I want to be buried: I would like to take Darth Gently's idea of going out the Viking way. I am pyrophobic anyway (but I love candles...all burining at once in the darkness) so it will be fitting that I am consumed by fire in the end, putting an end to my mortal remains. I will have paid a stranger to do it before hand because I could never depend on my family to carry it out properly.  

Oterys

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:49 pm
I would like to be chopped into bits with swords by samurais or ninjas ninja
If that didn't happen, I'd donate my body to science,of course. I won't be needing it then.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:12 pm
******** waiting for death. I'll be donating my body to science to make money in College. Human Lab Rat, ********!  

Darth_Gently

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:13 pm
Hehe good idea. I advise you get into nanotech or bio-engineering.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:49 pm
Austin wants to be shot seventy two times in places that wont kill him, then go choke on a tomato in a car, Austins body would never be found, and since his mom always forgetss body was supposed to be.  

Muted Faith9

blackyax

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:31 am
i would have my thoar sit,and creamated at the foumial, not that any one would be there  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff