••• General Information

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

His name is . . . xxxx
Ruul'dolph.

Say it with me . . . xxxx
ROOL-doll-fuh.

It means . . . xxxx
It doesn't have a meaning, really. I just worked with the name Rudolph and went from there. :'D

It's obvious that Ruul'dolph's a . . . xxxx
Guy.

And he 'like' likes . . . xxxx
Girls.

He's an . . . xxxx
Adult.

He's part of . . . xxxx
Actually, he's a rogue.

And he's a . . . xxxx
Well, he doesn't have a rank or anything. He's a rogue.

It happened a while ago . . . xxxx
I won him, Taga, and Mint'e in the Christmas 2008 RP Story contest. My first SoA and familiar ever! Got Shadow his first too, and gifted Sasu with one of the boys~<3

Psh. God didn't make Ruul'dolph . . . xxxx
Kireiryuu did!

His favorite color is . . . xxxx
#ff0000.

Oh, hawt damn. This is Ruul'dolph's jam . . . xxxx
"Jesus Christ" by Brand New.

Ruul'dolph usually acts like this. Sorta . . . xxxx
In a nutshell, Ruul'dolph could be considered as the eccentric, young'un hating old man living across the street. He's... actually not all that old. I picture him being not that much older than your average father, 32-35ish in human years? The Klippy only acts older than he actually is to get some respect. That weird way of talking is real, though, caused by his many days alone after the snake bite incident in his childhood and not speaking for so long.

He's stubborn around those younger than him, and has the idea that the 'olden days' when he was a fawn were much harder to survive in than living now. This sense of mind causes him to think that all of the predators nowadays are weak and pitiful, and that he can take on anything thrown at him because of his hard childhood. Uh.. this gets him into a lot of trouble.

With those he grows close to and actually makes friends with, Ruul' is polite, jolly, and can be pretty damn chipper. He grew up listening to myths and fables of the God of Prey and the 'valley of no predators', so any mention of that makes him grin happily and chatter away, even asking questions if the person actually has knowledge of the 'paradise valley' and God's whereabouts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| Intro | General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings |

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:15 pm

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» Ruul'dolph was born in a fairly normal family, an only child to his mother and father in a small herd of Klipspringers. He was a pretty small fawn in size when compared to all of the others, and the slow growing of his set of horns and body didn't help with all of the rejection he received from others his age. He was never really included with his supposed 'friends' when he'd ask if he could go and play with them or tag along, only allowed to hang around when they gathered in the morning and plotted what they were going to do that day.

One day he had enough of it.

I have had it with these motherf*ckin' snakes on this motherf*ckin' PLANET! - - - - - -
» Still a fawn at this point, Ruul'dolph went ahead and decided that he would be leading his group of 'friends' on an adventure for the day, instead of him just behind left in the dust alone. There was an area near the herd of klippys that was sort of banned by the leaders of the herd, a large tree with lots of thorny brush around it's base, the inner workings of the tree carved out and eroded from the years into a den. The entire group was told never to go there, since it was well known that a male leopard resided up in it's branches or down below in the den on most days. Pfft. Ruul' didn't really care about that at this point!

Leading the group to the tree, after having checked the area for the leopard with a glance, he confidently made his way into the renowned den. That's when disaster struck. He hadn't seen it, but just as fast as he'd gone in, Ruul'dolph was out, bleating in pain. A venomous snake had snuck in there, the cause of the leopard's absence. When the fawn had gone in, he had stepped far too close to the snake, his foolishness receiving him a sharp bite to the nose.

He didn't die, fortunately. But his stupidity and the venom from the snake's bite did cause his regular old chocolate colored nose to turn a bright red, marking him for the rest of his life.

Mint'e And Taga - - - - - -
» He left the herd once he was grown up into an adult with proper horns, absolutely fed up with all of the nicknames and annoying jokes about him and his new nose. Days, weeks, months alone led to him developing a strange way of talking, but throwing himself out into the world matured him faster than most his age.

On one of his usual days of travel, he came across one other Klipspringer, all by himself in the wilds: Mint'e. Then later on in the day, another youngster: Taga. He took the two younger males in as pupils, determined to train them in the ways of the world and open their eyes to see how weak all of the predators around them actually were compared to those he grew up with.

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for Ruul'dolph in the future yet, durr. >->

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Ruul'dolph: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 pm

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???. [NPCs.]
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???. [NPCs.]
» Mother
- - - - - - ??? - Deceased. [NPC.]
» Father
- - - - - - Dah'ner - Deceased. [NPC.]
» Siblings
- - - - - - None.

His 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - None yet.
» Offspring
- - - - - - None yet.

By Adoption - - - - - -
» Offspring
- - - - - - Mint'e, Taga.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Ruul'dolph: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 pm

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» Adult

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:20 pm

R p s

Breeding RP Count
4 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] I CHOOSE YOU.. Uh.. REINDEERCHU! Mint'e
» [PRP] Bring it on, whippersnapper! Hatsya
» [PRP] Fight me, kid. Now! Mint'e
» [SRP] Snips, snails, lion cub tails. Mashina
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] HAHA. Gangsturr Deer.. hah.. Mint'e, Taga
» [PRP] The God of Prey?... It's really you? Palahala, Zebadie
» [PRP] A girl?... Bet you can't fight... Serebii
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: Ruul'dolph, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Ruul'dolph's Side
None.

MOM's Side
TEXT.

Would you like having a random?:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 pm

M a s h i n a

╔══════════════╗

" If you'll be my star,

I'll be your sky

You can hide underneath me

and come out at night
"

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Mashina: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 pm

G e n e r a l- -I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image

Name - - - - - -
» Mashina.
Pronunciation - - - - - -
» Mah-SHEE-nah.
Meaning - - - - - -
» It can mean either 'Stems' or 'Tree Trunk' in Swahili. Thought it suited his wanna-be tough guy attitude, his urge to protect others, and his coloring. :3
Gender - - - - - -
» Male.
Stage - - - - - -
» Adult.
Pride / Group / Etc. - - - - - -
» Matembezi'Wasakaji.
Rank - - - - - -
» Guard.
Obtained - - - - - -
» Won him in an RP contest! Thank you, guys~ My first lion! ;w; He's was my first male to grow up with all four stages on new rogue lines. <33
Colorist - - - - - -
» Kireiryuu.
RP Color - - - - - -
» #71d021.
Theme Song - - - - - -
» "Birds and Boats" - Gregory and the Hawk.

Personality - - - - - -
» Always the one trying to put on a 'tough guy' attitude because of the many warriors in Matembezi'Wasakaji, little Mash' is, in actuality, a total softie. The one always helping out a brother or sister when the rest of the family's not looking? Yep, that's him, doing everything and anything to defend his family and friends. Along with his 'tough guy' persona, emotional outbursts over simple things and a stubborn attitude towards losing at things come with the package. He's hot-headed and often acts on his emotions before thinking the situation over, which will lead him into some trouble every now and again with those he meets because of his usual lack to reason with others. Keeping up his little act wears on him a lot, and because of this, every so often he'll let his softer side show up - especially to females. Nervous teenage stuttering and awkward words to girls? I think yes! ;3

When he gets caught doing something that all the males would consider 'girly' or 'sweet', Mash' will blush furiously and defend himself with words and excuses that don't really make sense. That blushing also tends to pop up when others call him by his full name and not Mash', he thinking that Mashina sounds a bit feminine, and that doesn't make him sound like a big, tough male!

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Mashina: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» Mashina was born. -Headdesk-

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for Mash' in the future yet, durr. >->

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:50 pm

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???.
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???.
» Mother
- - - - - - Na'ima.
» Father
- - - - - - Verge'lian.
» Siblings
- - - - - - Asim, Bebenya, Dormin, Kawaakari, Ketifa, Kismet, Li'annam.
» Half-Siblings [Verge'lian]
- - - - - - Alighieri, Alkar'kano, Aminilipa, Ashtaroth, Casella, Ilfirin'runya, Kauleni'Kinyago, Mayiti, Mear'ksh, Merilin'iel, Mori'earsira, Mwepesi Neema, Nyota'angavu, Ringwe'naur, Si'lin Drathir, Tana, Usare, Zikasaleli... etc. @-@;

His 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - None yet.
» Offspring
- - - - - - None yet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 pm

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» Cub Juvenile Adolescent Adult

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Cub Juvenile Adolescent Adult

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 am

R p s

Breeding RP Count
3 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [SRP] Clean, Dirty, Manly? Maile
» [PRP] Snips, snails, lion cub tails. Ruul'dolph
» [SRP] And so we meet again. Maile
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] BWAUGH. D8 Narhari
» [PRP] DOOM. MADNE-..How 'bout cubs? Kibela
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 am

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: Mashina, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
Pride: Matembezi'Wasakaji
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Mashina's Side
Dad, Mom
Sib1, Sib2, Sib3, Sib4, Sib5, Sib6, Sib7
Uncle

MOM's Side
TEXT.

Would you like having a random?:

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 am

R e s e r v e d !
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items