[FIN] Dearest sister (Rhindani and Nkiruka) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm
But as Nkiru was just about to get Rhin's back, it seems her sister had flipped it into the ground. And stuck her paws into the air, cuasing Nkiru to crash into them. And that cuasing a few of Rhin's claws to dig into Nkiru's skin. And then she got a face full of tail, which upset Nkiru greatly. How could her attack backfire like this, and now her no good sister has the upperhand. "How dare you!" She spit out, while swiping a paw at her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm
When claws and paws started swinging at her, she kicked at her sister to try to avoid any scratches on the face. Though she got a face full of claws, but nothing too deep enough to make any scaring. She snarled loudly and hissed at her idiotic sister. Why was she crazy and insane as she was? Too bad Rhin couldn't convince her to jump off a cliff. She kicked at her sister again with her back legs to try to throw her off of her. Tail back down on the ground, and out of her sister's face. Though she started to swing it at her again. Trying to help with getting her off of her.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:01 pm
Nkiru got even more pissed with each kick her sister did, and it didn't look like she was gonig to give up on it any time soon. Or atleast until she would get off of her sister, until then then many blows from each kick, and her tail kept landing on Nkiru. Each one hurt, but she wasn't about to give up on this fight jsut yet. But one thing was for sure, she was deffinatly gonig to get up off her sister. After doing so, only to jump back at her again with the claws extended  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 pm
A small rest from claws, but that didn't last long. Nkiruka flew back at her with claws. Rhindani simply rolled at her with her body. Hoping to trip her sister in some way shape or form. Rhin's eyes had closed just in case it didn't work. She hoped it did. Whatever would tire out her sister and make her leave her alone. Rhindani didn't want any of this aggravation She was done with it a.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm
Nkiru was not expecting her sister's next move at all, rolling towards her of all things? She figured it was the stupidest move she could make, but no. It was Nkiru who was stupid at that moment, as her sister's move had actually worked on her. Cuasing her to trip over Rhin, and fall flat down onto the ground below. Not wanting to stay down for long Nkiru slowly pulled herself back onto her feet, even if she was starting to get tired. She should have took her nap earlier when she was supposed to instead of looking for things to mess with, and then of all things pick a fight. "Why you!" She spat out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm
Rhindani stood up after her rolling and rolled her eyes at her sister. "Your so pathetic." She said and started to walk away. Her ears listened for any should of her sister that might suggest she was going to attack her. She was done with this, and would be the better one of the two and walk away. She hated her family, yet if danger came around, she'd protect them with every ounce she had.. It was odd.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas