Reply Guild of Roses
Dreams~ZzZzZz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS!!!
  Dreams are awesome!
  Dreams are an imaginary process by which is far incomplex for my brain capacity.
  I've never/barely have had a dream v.v
  Why do all your topics have polls in it?~Hi~
View Results

Yuro_23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm
OMg i just rememberd this one nightmare i had it was freakin scary man! It was like some kinda of old abanded vampire house or something. i was inside looking up where there were a thousand staires while the moonlight ws like coming in threw the windows. The down staries was flooded with water like up to me knee there were other kids there with me and i relised i was a kid to. i felt something bad was comeing and i had to hide. i was still standing in the same spot when i saw,felt a shadow comeing down the staires, then children screaming. i got scared and ran threw the flooded hall way then into like an old fashin kichten. i ran into a closet kinda thing and hide there with like another kid hoping it would pass use. i sat there hopeing but then the door opening and it was like a monster or something then thats when i woke up. scary!!

and then i started to think that when ever ur in a dream and ur hoping or thinking that something won't happen....it always does!!

then i had this same dream again still scared and all that only diffrence was i was jumping of like the staires and stuff that were like 20 feet up. last time it felt like some creepy version of hide-in-go-seek, think it was called "demon chase" or something. u know u run and hide and the demons try to find u in order to eat u! thats how it was but the second dream was more like try-to-kill-urself-tag!XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 am
I had anight mare one time! I was being chased by this vampire thing! It was scaredy!
And yea... I'm really tired me go watch TV and nap... BBL!

iCupcakeLOVE

high-boob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 am
i had a dream about a giant squirrel eating me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 am
i have had a dream where i was on top of a 50 flour building and then jumped O_O  

sweet_kiwi-xo

3m0_C0oKi3

5,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:26 pm
i had a dream where i was juping out of a building and each night it would progress until i was in hell and then i saw duh devil *gasp* omg so horrible lol
*sarcasm* xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 pm
i had a dream once tht me and my 2 best friend were bein chased by catus 0.o and they were all tlkin 0.o and then out of no where they disappear and became catus 0.o and they were all like join us join us then i dont remember anythin after tht =P it waz freaky xD

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

7nicoletta

6,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:55 am
I once had a dream that my history teacher and boyfriend were robots, and that my boyfriend was actually my history teacher's son. I don't know where in the world this dream came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 pm
Welllllll....... were to begin............ i dreamed that i was spiderman! Zomg the web felt weird too...  

Sora Tobomaru

Sora Tobomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Tylo Tanuchi
Welllllll....... were to begin............ i dreamed that i was spiderman! Zomg the web felt weird too...

That was the same night that i dreamed i had a dream... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

I had a whole bunch of dreams last night.

First it was a short dream....about my Dad clipping finger hair with a nail clipper. =
Second was This girl, my ex, and I, at the movies, and laughing.
Third, I was going to drawing class, but I was gonna be late, so I drove there, I had no problem driving the car until my dream turned into 3rd person view.
and lastly This old lady around 60ish years old, couldnt open a cap from a coke bottle, and got put into one of those rooms for unstable people. But she got let out, and came back home.

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nemesis_526

Shy Explorer

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 am
I had a dream when I was about 6-8 years old, I'll never forget it. It was late at night & my dad was closing up his restaurant. My sis & I are outside waiting for him. Finally he's locking up the door when we hear a screeching of tires. A jeep (military? not too sure) or those classic mobster cars w/ an open roof turned round the corner, a person was standing & screamed something then just opened fire. Dad got hit multiple times & jeep drives off. My sis & I are crying over his dead body & I wake up crying.
I vaguely remember watching some action/mobster movie before going to bed though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 pm
i had this dream once about me and another kid whom i don't even know cuddling outside the library in the middle of the hall on the floor. it looked nothing like my school or anything but i felt weird every time i'd think about it
[lots of others but i don't think you want me to post them all]  

Kitty Cat 2-17

bhytear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Last night i dreamt I was living with a serial killer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 am
I had a ream that i was sleeping over my boyfriends best friends house, and i was in the bed between like 4 guys.... it was wired.  

TrueBlood225

emo_vampire001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:49 pm
I had a dream where a giant snake was trying to kill me.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff